Trala’s Tent

So I have had the best day. I got a bit of a start on the big girls. I was going to get glitter advice and next minute I was committed to trimming. I’ve done what I watched Krissi in here do, and that is extend the harvest. Like take a bit at a time. I took the biggest Coca-Cola’s. I just had a terrible rot feeling.

I’m going to uppot Mimmy tomorrow. (Apart from her missing hand) she is just perfect. An absolute picture of health.

OMG, how’s this. Every single one of my clones (except Mimmy’s hand) is showing signs of life today. I can’t believe it lollll. I’m calling today their birthday :)

Berry Bee aka Shiskaberry
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 65

9E630AA4-2B7E-4EF0-9226-3175B467F95F.jpeg

Road Runner aka Peyote Critical
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 67

A643AC7A-ED07-49F2-9E58-8F17B759DC8A.jpeg

I’ve just lumped the babies together in one pic. I am super excited to watch the little monsters get crazy. I’ll keep 4 and begrudgingly give away 3 :(

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Barneys Seed
Veg - Day 32

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Barneys Seed
Veg Day 1

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Veg - Day 1

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Veg - Day 1

D0055133-68EA-4EAA-A2B7-CDC41FB00225.jpeg

Scissor Jizz resembles a block of hash. I swear if I had an oven ring I’d fuckimg hot knife it for old times sake lollll

4ECDFBC0-0E71-4F0D-B8D6-E44A92C97EE8.jpeg

My Thinner Big Girls ♥️♥️

524BADCF-7C6A-4190-BBD0-D029E13FC298.jpeg

The Familam ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

8EE2B6D9-28B5-4D46-80A3-F5DF1352B91A.jpeg

I am typing this while eating my first mango for the season and my iPad screen is a sticky mess! LOLLL

Gear change, I wonder if he will notice I’ve been in his fridge…

327109DE-BC25-4484-8CAC-5DB6DA2A9CD7.jpeg
Now you have me wanting to buy a small fridge for the grow room... where will it fit?

Omg I’m loving this sassy Hashgirl!

Fuck is my favourite swear word and I use it every day. I just prefer to not swear in public but I figure on Trala's thread, anything goes so I can let loose a little bit here. :battingeyelashes:
Have you been in the sherry Daisy?
Lollllllllll

Nope. I don't drink. And, I wasn't high either. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Fuck is my favourite swear word and I use it every day. I just prefer to not swear in public but I figure on Trala's thread, anything goes so I can let loose a little bit here. :battingeyelashes:

Me too!! Lol I use fuck like a comma

So I have had the best day. I got a bit of a start on the big girls. I was going to get glitter advice and next minute I was committed to trimming. I’ve done what I watched Krissi in here do, and that is extend the harvest. Like take a bit at a time. I took the biggest Coca-Cola’s. I just had a terrible rot feeling.

I’m going to uppot Mimmy tomorrow. (Apart from her missing hand) she is just perfect. An absolute picture of health.

OMG, how’s this. Every single one of my clones (except Mimmy’s hand) is showing signs of life today. I can’t believe it lollll. I’m calling today their birthday :)

Berry Bee aka Shiskaberry
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 65

9E630AA4-2B7E-4EF0-9226-3175B467F95F.jpeg

Road Runner aka Peyote Critical
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 67

A643AC7A-ED07-49F2-9E58-8F17B759DC8A.jpeg

I’ve just lumped the babies together in one pic. I am super excited to watch the little monsters get crazy. I’ll keep 4 and begrudgingly give away 3 :(

Mimmy Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Barneys Seed
Veg - Day 32

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa Eva
Barneys Seed
Veg Day 1

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Veg - Day 1

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Veg - Day 1

D0055133-68EA-4EAA-A2B7-CDC41FB00225.jpeg

Scissor Jizz resembles a block of hash. I swear if I had an oven ring I’d fuckimg hot knife it for old times sake lollll

4ECDFBC0-0E71-4F0D-B8D6-E44A92C97EE8.jpeg

My Thinner Big Girls ♥️♥️

524BADCF-7C6A-4190-BBD0-D029E13FC298.jpeg

The Familam ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

8EE2B6D9-28B5-4D46-80A3-F5DF1352B91A.jpeg

I am typing this while eating my first mango for the season and my iPad screen is a sticky mess! LOLLL

Gear change, I wonder if he will notice I’ve been in his fridge…

327109DE-BC25-4484-8CAC-5DB6DA2A9CD7.jpeg
Nice report and presentation T. Looks like you have some nice buds to get through..

Now you have me wanting to buy a small fridge for the grow room... where will it fit?
Honestly for me it’s like CarhookingTM. An absolute game changer. It has kept its colour. And it smells so very different to the line dried. I’ll get a comparison of Kimee today. I’m not sure if it’s coz my climate is so different or if it is just a better way to dry.

I just need to watch it. Just like line drying it could ruin easily. Gives you a fright tho. Honestly I thought those 3 buds were ruined. They felt so so dry. But once I popped them in a jar, and a few hours passed, the humidity went from 35% to 64% and the buds regained moisture or something coz they felt like buds should.

I’d totally recommend it, I’m saying this based on my experience of drying 3 small buds. LOLLLL

Maybe I should wait with my recommendations and see how a bigger amount drys.

Honestly for me it’s like CarhookingTM. An absolute game changer. It has kept its colour. And it smells so very different to the line dried. I’ll get a comparison of Kimee today. I’m not sure if it’s coz my climate is so different or if it is just a better way to dry.

I just need to watch it. Just like line drying it could ruin easily. Gives you a fright tho. Honestly I thought those 3 buds were ruined. They felt so so dry. But once I popped them in a jar, and a few hours passed, the humidity went from 35% to 64% and the buds regained moisture or something coz they felt like buds should.

I’d totally recommend it, I’m saying this based on my experience of drying 3 small buds. LOLLLL

Maybe I should wait with my recommendations and see how a bigger amount drys.
Nah... you're an expert now.

Well just so you know, every time I read you saying it my eyes twinkle ⭐⭐

Yeah baby! Let’s get loooooooose!

I have all sorts of songs that I live for.

Well just so you know, every time I read you saying it my eyes twinkle ⭐⭐

Yeah baby! Let’s get loooooooose!

I have all sorts of songs that I live for.
Wow that's an interesting song. :rofl:
Stay safe.
Bill

Fridge drying is a game changer for smell and texture.
Remember to buy a frost free fridge and have it for drying and beverages only.
If you add food or other items it will dramatically change the humidity.
:green_heart:
Yup it’s totes a beer fridge.

I did notice this morning the humidity has increased in the original two bags (Kimee) who was 55%, since adding a wet Roady and Berry. It’s 75%. I gave each bag a shake? Does this sound right?

Kimee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped clone
Veg in total 96 days
Flower in total 64 days

Final Weigh: 171grams or 6.1oz
(
this is not including the maybe 1 to 2 oz I have fridge curing)

This plant has been an absolute honour to grow. She is the first of my special Barney’s Seeds and I’m so happy I have yet another chance with her given Tee Bee has fought hard and successfully sprouted her little roots and is now Day 2 of Veg.

I’m probably wrong, but I really feel the step in the Lotus method of drying ie taking her sun leaves off really negatively affected her, she wasn’t happy. I will say standing on the other side of the shock of seeing her sugar leaves browning, and now she is dry, I “may” have been a tad Tramatic. I really thought she was fucked, and as I frantically trimmed her that day after work I so contemplated binning her. What a mistake that would have been.

I‘m not sure if I’ve told you, but my dream has been to have a selection of 3 different blends for my son to choose from, coz like me he loves 3 too lolll. And while I know she is at the very beginning of her cure and isn’t smokable yet, I can now see it’s going to happen.

My shelf is once again looking plentiful. And Trala’s store is officially opened and now has 3 choices of smoke which holds 10g per jar. Looking at it makes my heart feel so lucky ♥️♥️♥️

47DD9E20-8B57-4FEB-9518-839A186B713D.jpeg
5878831B-5651-44AC-9C4E-52896EC2872C.jpeg
BB92E072-3607-4078-BB23-6BFC25A6974C.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️⭐♥️♥️♥️⭐♥️♥️♥️⭐

5C4A132B-3AE2-4986-8EB5-2B969C74FFED.jpeg
44AB6796-E3D9-415F-84C6-819F0F5B3B17.jpeg

Mimmy Bee got an uppot. She is so filthy at me too lol

And my rocks are back :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I‘m really unsure how to manage her handless arm. Time will tell I guess.

Oh and I had a visitor in my pots. I actually thought he ran off when I grabbed the pot, turns out he was with me throughout the whole uppot. It’s a semi harmless little fellow called a Huntsman Spider. Every Australian has a Huntsman Spider story too, usually starts with “bastard was as big as a faaken dinner plate..”. I popped a peg there as a size thingy. Shooing him into my garden to safety took 20 minutes I’m never getting back, but I got him there eventually.

Those roots ♥️♥️♥️

Okay, I’m off to get a bit day drunk. Hope you all have the best day/night :) :) :)

3CBF7637-BDD8-49A5-94AC-83C739350FA5.jpeg
644224F5-A459-4ED3-A058-527E4820AD24.jpeg
C18E51B4-61FD-4B3A-9A4C-0963F5354218.jpeg

Kimee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped clone
Veg in total 96 days
Flower in total 64 days

Final Weigh: 171grams or 6.1oz
(
this is not including the maybe 1 to 2 oz I have fridge curing)

This plant has been an absolute honour to grow. She is the first of my special Barney’s Seeds and I’m so happy I have yet another chance with her given Tee Bee has fought hard and successfully sprouted her little roots and is now Day 2 of Veg.

Congratulations on the yield, Trala! And, YAY for full jars!

Congratulations on the yield, Trala! And, YAY for full jars!
Thanks Daisy. It isn’t a dense solid bud, it’s more airy. Just checked it and it’s all sitting at 65% in jars. It just slid off the stalks. I only need to hang for 3 days here before it’s ready to jar and that’s after a 4 bucket wash. Hey have you ever fridge dried?

Thanks Daisy. It isn’t a dense solid bud, it’s more airy. Just checked it and it’s all sitting at 65% in jars. It just slid off the stalks. I only need to hang for 3 days here before it’s ready to jar and that’s after a 4 bucket wash. Hey have you ever fridge dried?

Nope. I'm test driving washing the bud and then fridge drying one stalk as an experiment. I can see the reasoning for washing outdoors' bud but I'm not sold on washing my indoor bud.

Nope. I'm test driving washing the bud and then fridge drying one stalk as an experiment. I can see the reasoning for washing outdoors' bud but I'm not sold on washing my indoor bud.
Before joining here I didn’t wash. And I don’t know why coz I’m a fucking neat freak, my house sparkles 24/7, and I didn’t even consider the dust and shit on my plants until it was pointed out. Just the dust alone for an indoor grower is reason enough to wash, I think anyway.

I love that dirty to clean transition, so I love seeing how the water goes from yuck to yay.

I am totally a converted 420 washer thanks to this forum.

Back
Top Bottom