Trala’s Tent

9 ounces isn’t too shabby!
I agree, but of that 9 there was probably 3 ounces of tip. It smells nice and fruity. Like mangoes.

But it’s very typical bush bud that was picked too early.

5E692BDB-3588-4239-9C4A-A227687EF904.jpeg41A0FF6B-A5E3-41F2-8C54-65491E77C233.jpegA709B64F-4675-497B-8D6D-B651595D7A87.jpeg

I‘m open to any feedback.

My pots are larger so my plants are closer to the light. Is that okay?

I am also wanting sexing advice. I literally can’t tell until they are sporting big ole ugly balls.
The topping looks to have gone well. I can't quite see the close up pic clear enough to tell the sex though. Doesn't look like big ole ugly balls yet though lol

Figured I would drop this little nugget for ya. LoL

Adding a link to your journal in your signature will help people find your stuff to answer questions.
:thumb:

Figured I would drop this little nugget for ya. LoL

Adding a link to your journal in your signature will help people find your stuff to answer questions.
Thank you so much!

I am the most untechy person ever and I did it!

:)

now that didnt take long to get the riff raff in the room at all. Do not offer a bed for the night TraLa, these guys live in a big commu e and wont leave for years. Eat more than locusts too. I had to get bailiffs in !. lol

cream of the 420 crop in the house really bud. welcome to the busy bodies of growing .lol
No failure allowed.

Strain: I have no idea. I am using two mongrel seeds from a herm and two cuttings/clones I took off a friends outdoor female which was in full bud, I’ve learned bud season is 100% the wrong time to take a clone :D

Medium used:

50% Terri professional
50% coco perlite 70/30

Lighting: Mars Hydro TS 1000

Grow area: Mars Grow 80cm x 80cm x 160cm (in hindsight I see now it’s very small)

Fans: one small asilating ausilating (spell check won’t fix it, you know the one that turns right and left) fan approx 20cm and a two exhaust type fans that go on the end of a silver tubed thing that brings fresh air in and takes stale air out.

Nutrients:
Root Roids once per week. mix is 1/2tsp into a L
Grostorm - 2.5mL/L
GMX -1mL/L
Greendream 1mL/L

Training/Grow style: I have no idea and I am looking for any advice. I bought a scrog (horrible word btw) net for $2 but I have no idea what to do with it lolling)

Experience: I have 2 years outdoor experience. First year I invested months into what would be a male, second year two females and a herm, I picked it too early, and basically fucked it up. It’s coming into Winter here, so I thought I have a crack at indoor growing.

Any issues to consider: I have a very small area, and I am looking for any advice. I am also shit at picking out males. It literally takes a plant to grow big ole ugly balls, and even then I go into denial and convince myself it’s female.

What you expect/hope from your grow: I’m a realist so I am hoping for around 5lb... LOLLING! Seriously, if I could get 6 ounces of good bud I’d be stoked.

Soil, Coco, Hydro... ect.

Great intro! I'm excited to watch the show.
:popcorn:
Thanks, I may have received a bit of help on how to set up a journal properly :) :) :)

Gosh I’m an idiot! My mind went to like medium/psychic?!

I’m was thinking wtf?

LOLLING!

I have corrected it :)

Hey while I have you, someone asked me digital or analog, what does that mean?

Digital or analogue is about your timer. Is it programmable with a wee screen, or manual with tabs on a wheel?
I’ve learned bud season is 100% the wrong time to take a clone
Well, not always. You have to reveg the cutting (ie. switch its hormones back to growing, not flowering). This means it can take longer for one of these cuttings to root. The further into flower you cut, the longer it will take to root. This is because when the plant’s hormones change to flower production roots stop growing.*
These clones are known as monster croppers. Monster crop clones get very branchy and are high yielders. A couple of the very best growers up here will only take cuttings in flower for this reason.
And so we grow.
:green_heart:
*this is why we let the root zone (in soil!) dry out all the time during veg, but never in flower. You want to grow the roots in veg so they can be used in flower.

Digital or analogue is about your timer. Is it programmable with a wee screen, or manual with tabs on a wheel?

Well, not always. You have to reveg the cutting (ie. switch its hormones back to growing, not flowering). This means it can take longer for one of these cuttings to root. The further into flower you cut, the longer it will take to root. This is because when the plant’s hormones change to flower production roots stop growing.*
These clones are known as monster croppers. Monster crop clones get very branchy and are high yielders. A couple of the very best growers up here will only take cuttings in flower for this reason.
And so we grow.
:green_heart:
*this is why we let the root zone (in soil!) dry out all the time during veg, but never in flower. You want to grow the roots in veg so they can be used in flower.
Gidday :)

Oh I have a manual timer it has like a twisty thing, and tabs that you push in.

I am currently 18 hrs of light. Is that sounding okay?

I just had a peep and the buddiest of my clones is looking good. Well not good but far less mongy. The other is coming along slowly too.

Do you think I have enough room to grow all 4 in my tiny tent?

18 hours is enough light to switch the auxins back into growth mode. You should be gold.

Your question whether people think you have room to grow more plants - my answer (it might not always be the right answer) will always be yes.

18 hours is enough light to switch the auxins back into growth mode. You should be gold.

Your question whether people think you have room to grow more plants - my answer (it might not always be the right answer) will always be yes.
4 plants it is then.

At what stage do you think I should replant the clones into larger pots?

I really love the idea of creating a sea of green, and 4 pots in that area might allow me to do that. Given my tent is short in height I won’t have the opportunity it grow tall plants, a low grow would suit my tent best.

More plants in a small area means less veg time. Quicker turnaround.
You won’t spend as much time getting plants to go wide. With low headroom you need to be canny. We’ll likely be talking you through ‘supercropping’ (an LST) if colas and lights collide.

You know the height of the pots you will flower them out in. If you were to lift your light to the highest it will go what is the gap between the top of the pot and the bottom of your light?
Subtract 12”. This is roughly the finished height you’re aiming at.
Divide that by 2. Just a smidge higher than that is when you want to flip the light cycle to 12/12.

More plants in a small area means less veg time. Quicker turnaround.
You won’t spend as much time getting plants to go wide. With low headroom you need to be canny. We’ll likely be talking you through ‘supercropping’ (an LST) if colas and lights collide.

You know the height of the pots you will flower them out in. If you were to lift your light to the highest it will go what is the gap between the top of the pot and the bottom of your light?
Subtract 12”. This is roughly the finished height you’re aiming at.
Divide that by 2. Just a smidge higher than that is when you want to flip the light cycle to 12/12.
Can’t find my fucking ruler!

I‘ll get back to you with dimensions

Thanks, I may have received a bit of help on how to set up a journal properly :) :) :)

Gosh I’m an idiot! My mind went to like medium/psychic?!

I’m was thinking wtf?

LOLLING!

I have corrected it :)

Hey while I have you, someone asked me digital or analog, what does that mean?
love the humour. you are in the right crowd it seems.lol . someone trying to sell you a satellite dish before you havbe even settled in. lol it just means power pack for lights is all.

Can’t find my fucking ruler!

I‘ll get back to you with dimensions
hang on hang on Stephen hawkins { @DonkeyDick ) lets not throw maffs around ffs. lol i felt giddy reading it. i just grow and bend them. lol rough as a badgers arse style. heehee.

hang on hang on Stephen hawkins { @DonkeyDick ) lets not throw maffs around ffs. lol i felt giddy reading it. i just grow and bend them. lol rough as a badgers arse style. heehee.
LOLLING!

Does that mean I can stop searching for my ruler?

:D :D :D

@Ganjagrandaddy

I‘m so scared I’m gonna fuck this up!

Just so I’m clear

This is the plant

38A531D3-CB49-412A-AB57-115358AF2B3D.jpeg 9481A184-0DF5-48EB-A7CE-BDAA920EEA01.jpeg

I think there are 6 sets of leaves (sorry I haven‘t learned the technical terms lolling)

31E2A886-E234-4A7C-8723-D0A827CD62EB.jpeg 9FEA3720-9591-4DCC-BEE7-3E04851BF613.jpeg

And I cut these two sets of leaves, which are the first and second second growth branches after the initial two halves where the seed popped, (those 2 small oval looking leaves.

32FAB4C7-C7C7-455B-80E9-CF1EDE5DD2DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom