Trala’s Tent

Light isn't as important in veg as in flower (or at least that's what I was told). My vegging plants are currently in the one room in the house that is almost always lit but they're thriving there nonetheless.
Thanks HG :)

You can tuck that auto anywhere. Veg tent, flower tent. It will bud anyway.
Oh now this is helpful.

I thought I only put the auto in the flower room once flowering starts.

I could defs, look I say defs, I think there is an 86% chance I can fit Greg and June in the veg tent. Liz only needs standing room.

I’m gonna say lock it in Eddie, which is an Aussie saying and prolly means nothing to you lolllinggg.

Sunday Monday Summary

This girl is just beautiful to look at, but she smells like a $2 crackwhore who has incontinence and no shower. She stinks so unpretty! She has some light flecking on the end of her leaves, and after a few hours under the Mars last night she has the beginning of foxtailing. So veg tent isn’t an option. Plan B in mental motion…

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 108
Days in flower - 40

F8FA857B-B6E3-4F99-A3E1-52B29E735165.jpeg

I’m calling this day 1 of Veg from here on. Liz is officially growing and is part of the team! I’m stoked to get another chance to grow my wedding cake :)

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days Reveg: 36
Day 1

ABE92765-CA76-4A1A-8502-ACCA3A50AFEC.jpeg

Much like Cleo, Greg is loving her training. While her actual growth is slow due to winter temps, I’m happy with how her CarCanopy is coming along. She still has symmetrical growth, so no debutant ball just yet. Her green is bang fucking on. Oh and I uppotted her yesterday

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 58

2B97995A-51D7-4FBC-BD72-A4B5A0591553.jpeg

Junie looks like a tall streak of pelican shit. She got a top 5 days ago. She’s all hands not much in the way of arms lolling

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 35

72EAB484-9267-4333-967B-377106592590.jpeg

Juzzy has had an uppot to her forever pot and she has a date with the flower room despite her small size. I just don’t have enough veg light and she will be least negatively affected.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 18

9876042B-E886-4650-835A-E3E39C39BE4D.jpeg

The Familam

♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

77133615-2D79-45BA-A614-E34776DFC8E8.jpeg

Sunday Monday Summary

This girl is just beautiful to look at, but she smells like a $2 crackwhore who has incontinence and no shower. She stinks so unpretty! She has some light flecking on the end of her leaves, and after a few hours under the Mars last night she has the beginning of foxtailing. So veg tent isn’t an option. Plan B in mental motion…

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Days above ground - 108
Days in flower - 40

F8FA857B-B6E3-4F99-A3E1-52B29E735165.jpeg

I’m calling this day 1 of Veg from here on. Liz is officially growing and is part of the team! I’m stoked to get another chance to grow my wedding cake :)

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days Reveg: 36
Day 1

ABE92765-CA76-4A1A-8502-ACCA3A50AFEC.jpeg

Much like Cleo, Greg is loving her training. While her actual growth is slow due to winter temps, I’m happy with how her CarCanopy is coming along. She still has symmetrical growth, so no debutant ball just yet. Her green is bang fucking on. Oh and I uppotted her yesterday

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Days above ground - 58

2B97995A-51D7-4FBC-BD72-A4B5A0591553.jpeg

Junie looks like a tall streak of pelican shit. She got a top 5 days ago. She’s all hands not much in the way of arms lolling

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 35

72EAB484-9267-4333-967B-377106592590.jpeg

Juzzy has had an uppot to her forever pot and she has a date with the flower room despite her small size. I just don’t have enough veg light and she will be least negatively affected.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 18

9876042B-E886-4650-835A-E3E39C39BE4D.jpeg

The Familam

♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

77133615-2D79-45BA-A614-E34776DFC8E8.jpeg
Theyre looking wonderful. Love those pots btw.

Numbers are in!

Final Yield: 168g/6oz bang fucking on lolllingggg!

(Not even joking btw)

Bluebelle Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbet
Days above ground - 133
Days in Flower - 80

3162913A-B44A-468B-B4F4-CAAD0124174C.jpeg
29C40615-5995-4E84-80CC-D232448EB20D.jpeg

Old Mother Hubbards cupboard is officially restocked :)

8EB32BB2-12EA-4F14-9DE8-9A3976D53126.jpeg

Looking fab, Tra. Those are some complicated lighting requirements and constraints 👀 Tell me please, when you added the bamboo supports to cleo's pot, was it easy enough to stake them into the soil, or do the roots make it difficult to get them in? Also, please remind me what size pot she is in... I am trying to imagine how wide my plants are likely to get in my small space.

Numbers are in!

(Not even joking btw)

Days above ground - 133
Days in Flower - 80

Your process and results are a work of art Tra, down to the last detail :green_heart:

Looking fab, Tra. Those are some complicated lighting requirements and constraints 👀 Tell me please, when you added the bamboo supports to cleo's pot, was it easy enough to stake them into the soil, or do the roots make it difficult to get them in? Also, please remind me what size pot she is in... I am trying to imagine how wide my plants are likely to get in my small space.
Hi Carmen :)

I added the stakes when I took out my Carhooks just to help keep my stems proud.

I drive it through the roots like a stake through Dracula’s heart! Lol

20L in my pics I have a standard sized wine bottle to assist with scale or ratio or what ever it’s called.

Your process and results are a work of art Tra, down to the last detail :green_heart:
Thank you so much :)

I’m defs starting to get the hang of it.

Smashed it
Numbers are in!

(Not even joking btw)

Days above ground - 133
Days in Flower - 80

Smashed it Trala them buds look tasty :drool::high-five:

Oi Mutha Hubbard,
We're digging your cupboard,
6 Ozs of green,
What a growing machine,
After you said you would fuck it!

Congrats T, nice work. I know your not all yeild, which is just as well, because Greg and Cleo are competing for the new blue ribbon of Tralas best grow.

Had a good gander of Greg, Im picking up what you been putting down, despite your best amateur attempts of amputation. That colour is just * Chefs Kiss* mwah.

So happy for you chick, persistence is paying off, between buds and plants your game continues to improve.

So hurry up and let me move so we can get a grow on. So annoyed at how many weeks its been waiting, Im already nervous about how much Ill have to step up to compete.

Numbers are in!

(Not even joking btw)

Days above ground - 133
Days in Flower - 80

Congrats on the harvest, Tra! 6 oz is AWESOME!

And, way to go on getting all your plants to fit indoors somewhere. I knew you could do it.

Oi Mutha Hubbard,
We're digging your cupboard,
6 Ozs of green,
What a growing machine,
After you said you would fuck it!
Big smiling!

Well done!

Roses are red
Your poetry sucked
I’m strappin on a big one
Get ready to be [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

Lollingggggg
Congrats T, nice work. I know your not all yeild, which is just as well, because Greg and Cleo are competing for the new blue ribbon of Tralas best grow.

Had a good gander of Greg, Im picking up what you been putting down, despite your best amateur attempts of amputation. That colour is just * Chefs Kiss* mwah.
It’s this nutes bruv. They are the ducks nuts.
So happy for you chick, persistence is paying off, between buds and plants your game continues to improve.

So hurry up and let me move so we can get a grow on. So annoyed at how many weeks its been waiting, Im already nervous about how much Ill have to step up to compete.
I can’t wait :)

Is your nute ratio chart for MC or is that for new ones... I had been meaning to ask.
Yeah nah it’s Tega Brop *taps nose*
(I think your little shelving and cupboard area is like an Anne Geddes style Wheres Wally.
Omg I don’t get it!

Please explain!
I also wanna know where the Moron sign went haha.)
It was ruining my black bud photo back drop.

I’m all about the astetics asstetics arsetetics things looking real nice.

Congrats on the harvest, Tra! 6 oz is AWESOME!

And, way to go on getting all your plants to fit indoors somewhere. I knew you could do it.
Thanks HG.

I feel the years I spent playing Tetris were preparing me for this moment.

Omg I have woken in paradise with phone reception. I’m literally on top of Bumfuck Mountain. The nearest town is hours away, look it’s an hour but hours sounded so good.

I’ll get some pics for you today. The house we are renting is amazing! It has a pool table, sauna, spa! And even a fucking stargazing viewing deck! So cool.

Anyway I need to bounce into it.

Have the BEST day :)

This place is such a contrast from the city.

I could 100% live here

I watched the most spectacular sunset yesterday. And the views are so Strayan.

I tell you a secret tho. I’m happiest at home lol. One more sleep to go.

Back
Top Bottom