Trala’s Tent

Last I checked you’ve been doing great in JOTM contest!

NTH

Haha. Go have a look!!!

NTH

I'm there, too!

Grow Journal of the Month - July 2022.jpg

I hope you win, @Trala. You deserve it.
I actually don’t deserve it at all.

I don’t do 86% of the things that you should do for a 420 comp worthy journal.

I’m just super grateful admin have got used to me and allow me to just do my thing.

But thanks for saying that girlfriend. Made me feel very nice inside.

I don’t do 86% of the things that you should do for a 420 comp worthy journal

But the 14% that you do , you do sooo well... 🤪

I need you to pray the travel gods wave my plane though on time with zero turbulence.
Done.
I hate flying too...

L O L L I N G !

Good morning C Biscuit :)

I need you to pray the travel gods wave my plane though on time with zero turbulence.

I hate flying.
Huh. I never really thought about how big Australia is.
You going to Melbourne sounds kind of like going on vacation to Vancouver for us. The only way to get there from Ontario in a reasonable time frame is to fly.
The train takes a week.

Huh. I never really thought about how big Australia is.
You going to Melbourne sounds kind of like going on vacation to Vancouver for us. The only way to get there from Ontario in a reasonable time frame is to fly.
The train takes a week.
We are the worlds smallest continent or the worlds biggest island, depending if you’re glass half full or half empty

Lolling.

Omg so I’m home just for the night and I’ve got fucking issues and not just mental.

I’ll do a proper Sunday Summary (on a Monday) tomorrow. I lost track of time. Justine had a growth spurt and coz she’s an auto I had to put her in her forever pot. Greg outgrew her bed, so I had to uppot her too. June could do with a bigger bed, but I ran out of dirt, so she’ll have to wait till I get home Thursday. And little Liz is unchanged.

So my issues…

I can not get this fucking perpetualisation right. I need more veg light coz I can’t fit the veginators in the veg tent, so I’ve put Cleo in the veg tent on 12:12 and the veggers in the flower room. The mars hydro is 30cm from Cleo’s hair. Is that okay?

Could Cleo sit under a fluro light for a few days? I just don’t know what to do. Our natural light is basically 12:12. I darent leave her outside in case it rains. I just don’t know what to do.

Flower come veg room (fml)

Greg got herself recarhooked. Green is bang on everyone :)

599A5DD6-3720-46C0-9610-C42BE0B514E4.jpeg
EA5F2668-6AE6-406F-8AD7-5333C0B70FEA.jpeg

Veg come flower room (fml)

Cleo didn’t miss me one bit!

07322C95-C154-4A9A-8741-0F69F3F257CD.jpeg
4709486A-07A9-449D-94C8-728C4C237113.jpeg
6C83924D-B343-4637-BD61-1D8E742D5EEC.jpeg

You got a lot going on then getting right back to it :laughtwo: .
Omg too much.

Goal: 2 in flower/2 in veg, auto being her fabulous independent self

Reality: 1 in flower/4 in veg, auto only just off the tit, and still needs burping and cuddles

I prolly should have thought it out, left them in the veg tent and uppotted at the end of the week with clear thought and a plan but I prefer to behave like an impulsive fucktard on a dirt frenzy with a changing rooms fetish.

Not sure what Im missing.

But at the risk of being an idiot in front of everyone heres why Im struggling to get your switch up.

Why cant Greg and the little ones share the veg tent?..Im I just missing something in the sizing of the veg tent?

Because I see Cleo in there and Im like huh!? Surely shes more sprawled that Greg + extras.

My math says 57 days on Greg, and June was going to be topped. Surely for a week or two June + Greg could cuddle. I just had Deja Vu typing this (like legit), unfortunately I cant remember the outcome or your reaction lmao.

Im sure youll set me straight.

Omg too much.

Goal: 2 in flower/2 in veg, auto being her fabulous independent self

Reality: 1 in flower/4 in veg, auto only just off the tit, and still needs burping and cuddles

I prolly should have thought it out, left them in the veg tent and uppotted at the end of the week with clear thought and a plan but I prefer to behave like an impulsive fucktard on a dirt frenzy with a changing rooms fetish.
Who would want to be normal aayyy :laughtwo:

Light isn't as important in veg as in flower (or at least that's what I was told). My vegging plants are currently in the one room in the house that is almost always lit but they're thriving there nonetheless.

Omg so I’m home just for the night and I’ve got fucking issues and not just mental.

I’ll do a proper Sunday Summary (on a Monday) tomorrow. I lost track of time. Justine had a growth spurt and coz she’s an auto I had to put her in her forever pot. Greg outgrew her bed, so I had to uppot her too. June could do with a bigger bed, but I ran out of dirt, so she’ll have to wait till I get home Thursday. And little Liz is unchanged.

So my issues…

I can not get this fucking perpetualisation right. I need more veg light coz I can’t fit the veginators in the veg tent, so I’ve put Cleo in the veg tent on 12:12 and the veggers in the flower room. The mars hydro is 30cm from Cleo’s hair. Is that okay?

Could Cleo sit under a fluro light for a few days? I just don’t know what to do. Our natural light is basically 12:12. I darent leave her outside in case it rains. I just don’t know what to do.

Flower come veg room (fml)

Greg got herself recarhooked. Green is bang on everyone :)

599A5DD6-3720-46C0-9610-C42BE0B514E4.jpeg
EA5F2668-6AE6-406F-8AD7-5333C0B70FEA.jpeg

Veg come flower room (fml)

Cleo didn’t miss me one bit!

07322C95-C154-4A9A-8741-0F69F3F257CD.jpeg
4709486A-07A9-449D-94C8-728C4C237113.jpeg
6C83924D-B343-4637-BD61-1D8E742D5EEC.jpeg
I got the hots for your girlfriend Cleo.

Not sure what Im missing.
Well given you live in a bum fuck town close to Moe I’d be guessing either teeth or a chromosome.
But at the risk of being an idiot in front of everyone heres why Im struggling to get your switch up.

Why cant Greg and the little ones share the veg tent?..Im I just missing something in the sizing of the veg tent?
There is not enough room. Greg’s in the same size pot Cleo is in and Justine the auto is in her forever pot too. Look I’ll try to Tetris it today. My eyeballs said no without trying to squeeze em in.
Because I see Cleo in there and Im like huh!? Surely shes more sprawled that Greg + extras.
I don’t think so. They look small in the flower room, but the pots are quite big.
My math says 57 days on Greg, and June was going to be topped. Surely for a week or two June + Greg could cuddle. I just had Deja Vu typing this (like legit), unfortunately I cant remember the outcome or your reaction lmao.
She is, but she doesn’t have the growth because of Winter and the White Walkers…. You know nothing Jon Snow. June was topped before I left for Melbs. Omg bruv! They won’t fit! Look they might. I’ll try again today.
Im sure youll set me straight.
Straighter than a dogs hind leg mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom