Trala’s Tent

Your plants are looking wonderful!
Odd that Cleo is stinky - bad. Is that typical for Wedding Cake? I grew two WC plants last year and they didn't smell hardly at all.
No idea. I am thinking it’s how she got her name coz she smells like honeymooners cystitis. As my granny used to say, it’s all fun and games till you pee blood. She really was a grey haired deviant…

I’m guessing when it came to the board meeting to name her it went like this:-

Head of Advertising: okay guys, we want to brand this new plant. Give me some inspiration! Have a sniff!
Doug: well it smells like my Aunty Doris’s incontinence pad. How’s about Teena P Napkin?
Head of Advertising: good, but let’s keep spit balling.
Karen: *sniffs plant* on the honeymoon of my 6th marriage I went so hard I got a urinary tract infection, my nom nom pee pee smelled EXACTLY like that. How’s about Honeymooners Cystitis?
Head of Advertising: okay better, let’s keep trying…
Fat Phil the cleaner: *randomly Tourettes’s* I like cake!
Head of Advertising: Phil please just focus on the dusting…
Karen: Wedding Cake!
Head of Advertising: done ✔️ ✔️✔️

No idea. I am thinking it’s how she got her name coz she smells like honeymooners cystitis. As my granny used to say, it’s all fun and games till you pee blood. She really was a grey haired deviant…

Head of Advertising: okay guys, we want to brand this new plant. Give me some inspiration! Have a sniff!
Doug: well it smells like my Aunty Doris’s incontinence pad. How’s about Teena P Napkin?
Karen: *sniffs plant* on the honeymoon of my 6th marriage I went so hard I got a urinary tract infection, my nom nom pee pee smelled EXACTLY like that. How’s about Honeymooners Cystitis?
Head of PR: okay better, let’s keep trying…
LMAO!

Head of Advertising: okay better, let’s keep trying…
You should write comedy novels :laughtwo: your imagination really gets going lol love it.

Sunday Summary

Omg the weather here today is AMAZING! To bad I’m half dead battling the flu. Look it’s a mild cold but no one gives a fuck if you say you have a mild cold…

Hope you are feeling better soon. :)

Still illegal af.

I was gifted some special seeds and I’d be happy to send you a couple.
Wow Tra, thank you 🙂 that is so generous of you.
I hope you beat the bug quickly and feel better!

Okay I’ve made a Captains Call.

First my rationale: My plants don’t seem to take the same shape as you guys. I’m not sure if it’s my sun, or the fact we like big things here. Not even joking. Deeve will verify. But my plants have big frames. It makes training so much harder, trying to keep their arms down. So Greg lost her two main arms with my torturing. Which means in essence she has three main nodes. And I love 3, as a number I mean. So I have uppotted June, cut off her first set of nodes and buried her to take control of that stem and keep her at 3.

She was 33cm from base to head, I’m getting dizzy on the amount of 3ing I’ve had today btw. And omg she’s growing another head! If she ends up with 3 heads I’m buying a lotto ticket!

So I’ve done it. I think I’m happy about it too.

850C0904-A6E7-4017-9723-B1CD8E56F91D.jpeg

Junes not tho. She looks fucking miserable!

FCA9BEE6-FD1A-4448-8A4E-9ED97AD18260.jpeg

My 11am Winter sun. Tbh I have no idea what that even means lolling!

8753B797-459D-4339-9A28-575256655B5E.jpeg

I might get some video this arvo when I water rake coz it’s been a hot minute.

My team of sunbakers

♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

F742C739-4F82-488B-AF1E-6BD9013997F7.jpeg

Nice to see you back around Stinker. And glad you had a great vacation Miss T! Plants are as lovely as ever Trala. Nice work.

NTH
Hey are those fires hurting you?!

And best part, I still have two more weeks off. Omg to just stop and smell the cannabis bruv. I was so burnt out. I was starting to hate the peeps I love at work.

If you can increase the intensity of light they get during early veg they'll stay shorter.
Not sure if you started under a regular bulb or not. It works great for clones but not as good for starting plants off.
They stretch a bit more when vegging outside too. Like you said though, you can just top at the third node or bury part of the stem when you transplant.

I had that third head thing happen to me last summer. I was trying to fim and must've messed it up.
The node took forever to form and when it finally did it couldn't keep up with the other two. Pretty cool regardless.

That wedding cake is beautiful. Looks like she's gonna be a big yielder too. I'm glad you cloned her. Bye, Felicia. :love:

Hey are those fires hurting you?!

And best part, I still have two more weeks off. Omg to just stop and smell the cannabis bruv. I was so burnt out. I was starting to hate the peeps I love at work.
No mam. I’m out of the fires at the moment. A wildfire burnt up thirty thousand acres of a ranch I managed about ten years ago so I feel for the people dealing with them. Talk about being helpless. Mother Nature can be ruthless.

NTH

If you can increase the intensity of light they get during early veg they'll stay shorter.
Not sure if you started under a regular bulb or not. It works great for clones but not as good for starting plants off.
I start them under a house lamp.

Then I put them under the Mars at about Day 14, I think anyway. I keep the mars hydro light up high. I find if it’s low my plants droop. All this time I’ve stressed about my plants drooping in veg, for my peyote/Shiskaberry/mimosa grows I alway followed the “you’re watering too much/not enough/uppot them advice, but I learned by accident it’s the light. My plants don’t like it low. Not in veg anyway.
They stretch a bit more when vegging outside too. Like you said though, you can just top at the third node or bury part of the stem when you transplant.
I buried the stem.
I had that third head thing happen to me last summer. I was trying to fim and must've messed it up.
The node took forever to form and when it finally did it couldn't keep up with the other two. Pretty cool regardless.
I’m loving it. I just started training the first head.
That wedding cake is beautiful. Looks like she's gonna be a big yielder too. I'm glad you cloned her. Bye, Felicia. :love:
Thank you RG. She has been a labour of love and learning.
No mam. I’m out of the fires at the moment. A wildfire burnt up thirty thousand acres of a ranch I managed about ten years ago so I feel for the people dealing with them. Talk about being helpless. Mother Nature can be ruthless.

NTH
She really can be.

I glad you and yours are all good.

Omg I made another Captains Call.

So my auto Justine. I am/was lol unhappy with her shape. I wanted to uppot and control her but she’s an auto, and you should only uppot once, but why? What makes an auto any different? I really put thought into this. And I have enough seeds to do a tester. While my seeds are super precious to me, I feel like if my gut instinct is wrong, I get another chance.

My gut says it doesn’t matter. Whether you uppot once or four times. My gut instinct has been wrong many times before so I guess I will see if I’ve ruined her. I still haven’t topped. I shaved those two bottom branches off and buried them. I’ll top in a few days.

She is showing good growth, so I guess we wait and see now.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto

20F5C0F4-F452-4B49-8876-CABFFD8B9DDB.jpeg

Do you have a accent like Carmen Ray? lol..jesus, im not use to that, but it got my attention..
Hope you are well my friend!
Smokem if you got them..cheers
No my accent is like common bogan. Carmen sounds like a professor.

FYI The Irish and South African accents are my fave.

Back
Top Bottom