Trala’s Tent

No my accent is like common bogan. Carmen sounds like a professor.

FYI The Irish and South African accents are my fave.
My family is from Belfast.
You would have a hard time understanding them.
Unless their sober. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

My family is from Belfast.
You would have a hard time understanding them.
Unless their sober. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
My best friend is Scottish. The Irish accent is a walk in the park compared to a scot accent lolllinggg.

My best friend is Scottish. The Irish accent is a walk in the park compared to a scot accent lolllinggg.
Some Northern Irish accents are pretty close to Glaswegian, lol!

Omg I made another Captains Call.

So my auto Justine. I am/was lol unhappy with her shape. I wanted to uppot and control her but she’s an auto, and you should only uppot once, but why? What makes an auto any different? I really put thought into this. And I have enough seeds to do a tester. While my seeds are super precious to me, I feel like if my gut instinct is wrong, I get another chance.

My gut says it doesn’t matter. Whether you uppot once or four times. My gut instinct has been wrong many times before so I guess I will see if I’ve ruined her. I still haven’t topped. I shaved those two bottom branches off and buried them. I’ll top in a few days.

She is showing good growth, so I guess we wait and see now.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto

20F5C0F4-F452-4B49-8876-CABFFD8B9DDB.jpeg
She’s looking good Mum remember only a little bit of water to much and she will run away

She’s looking good Mum remember only a little bit of water to much and she will run away
My plants drink like thirsty Vikings Viqueens!! None of this fuckimg around with baby sips buoy.

Glad you still have a lot of time off Trala! That’s wonderful. That Wedding Cake is just stunning. 🍰:thedoubletake: (it took me 5 mins to find those two emojis….lol) . I personally think Greg is stunning. You have definitely made the best of the two lost arms! Super glad you found nutes you have access to that are helping with the grow. Such a nice thing! :ciao:
Good morning Boo :)

Thank you. That means so much to me coming from you. I have definitely made the best of a less than ideal situation. My nutes are just fab. Big shout out to both HG and Em for choosing them.

#girlpower.

My plants drink like thirsty Vikings Viqueens!! None of this fuckimg around with baby sips buoy.

Good morning Boo :)

Thank you. That means so much to me coming from you. I have definitely made the best of a less than ideal situation. My nutes are just fab. Big shout out to both HG and Em for choosing them.

#girlpower.
Haha glad to Hear. Are you feeling better?

So my boyfriend is going for a ride today with his bubblegum bandit mates. His bike is in my section of the garage where my veg tent is so I’ve had to hide my flowers in the attic, coz no doubt they will all stand at the opening of my garage scratching and grunting to each other about hitting the power band and CC’s while smoking their last minute ciggies. Neanderthals. My grow is super stealth. Outside you guys and my son no one knows.

So while I was hiding my girls I had a brain explosion. Lollll. I’m am such an impulsive Fucktard. On the upside, Justine looks just lovely. I am super happy with her growth. I have topped at node 3 after burying her 1st node yesterday making node 2 node 1. Omg even I’m confused and I typed it!

3FE3E6C9-EBC7-4278-AA30-153E2B2549C4.jpeg

They will be out dancing in the wind, faces in the sun in a couple of hours.

EFE7A87F-4EDE-4A88-A2DE-9AB4AF14BC08.jpeg

Greg watching Cleo #sisterstodifferentmisters ♥️❤️

D5BE4990-C6E7-49BE-8A68-4B199A450F41.jpeg

Anyway I’m bouncing. Stay sexy and bye Feleciaaaaaaa!

Xo

I’ve had to hide my flowers in the attic, coz no doubt they will all stand at the opening of my garage scratching and grunting to each other about hitting the power band and CC’s while smoking their last minute ciggies. Neanderthals.
:rofl:

Good morning from Trala's Tent and the Flower room!

Omg I literally have apostrophe anxiety! How did I go @growings?

My girls are awake and ready to fucking slayyyyyyyyyyy!

❤️💙❤️💙❤️

IMG_20220728_090256.jpg
IMG_20220728_090208.jpg

What is this whinge you speak of? I hope you recover fully, did they make you go back to work?
Omg is whinge not a universal word? I googled and the internet has misinformation! Who knew?!

Incorrect ❎❎❎

2005DC57-77F6-4310-A420-D86163CAE091.jpeg

Correct ✅✅✅

35706A76-6195-4EA9-98EA-98AF34C00E5F.jpeg

I’m on holidays for another delicious week. Feel 15% better. Thanks for caring.

Omg is whinge not a universal word? I googled and the internet has misinformation! Who knew?!

Incorrect ❎❎❎

2005DC57-77F6-4310-A420-D86163CAE091.jpeg

Correct ✅✅✅

35706A76-6195-4EA9-98EA-98AF34C00E5F.jpeg

I’m on holidays for another delicious week. Feel 15% better. Thanks for caring.
Wow that’s awesome they give you lots of vacation time and thank you for the new word of the day ;)

Wow that’s awesome they give you lots of vacation time and thank you for the new word of the day ;)
Just remember two things:-

1. Your woman can refer to herself as a whinger.
2. Never refer to your woman, if she is in earshot, as a whinger. Even if she is being one.

Back
Top Bottom