Trollitup refugee

Hellmudd Bones

420 Member
Hi everyone! As the title states just left Rollitup. Was there for 10 years but the constant trolls and the arguments have gotten out of hand. I went to another site Chuckers paradise but once the mods from ROLLITUP found out they banned me and a bunch of others that did nothing wrong except for joining Chuckers.

Now that I'm at Chuckers there is more drama between ROLLITUP and Chuckers paradise ppl.
Every one is mud slinging and putting personal and harmful personal info on the threads. Mainly the mods and others at ROLLITUP causing drama. I like Chuckers paradise its chilled and accepting of everyone. But now the ROLLITUP mods are causing a ripple at Chuckers.
So I decided to see how this site is like. Hope this my secondary home away from Chuckers paradise. :thanks::ciao:

Welcome Hellmudd Bones to 420 magazine.
Any preview pics? Soil or hydro?
I got into one , don’t remember the name of the deal . That’s how impressive it was. 420 sent me here and have enjoyed all the help !

Hi everyone! As the title states just left Rollitup. Was there for 10 years but the constant trolls and the arguments have gotten out of hand. I went to another site Chuckers paradise but once the mods from ROLLITUP found out they banned me and a bunch of others that did nothing wrong except for joining Chuckers.

Now that I'm at Chuckers there is more drama between ROLLITUP and Chuckers paradise ppl.
Every one is mud slinging and putting personal and harmful personal info on the threads. Mainly the mods and others at ROLLITUP causing drama. I like Chuckers paradise its chilled and accepting of everyone. But now the ROLLITUP mods are causing a ripple at Chuckers.
So I decided to see how this site is like. Hope this my secondary home away from Chuckers paradise. :thanks::ciao:

Might need to put you in quarantine. Don't want to catch Rollivirus. Welcome Hellmud.

Hey man
I'm a Rollitup transplant. There are some incredibly smart folks, but your right about the crap slinging. I always enjoyed how Tittystix dealt with it. If only he would give more than a one sentence answer to a question. RIU is a shark tank... kinda funny, I just had an issue with another alumnus. He hadn't said anything about coming from RIU, but I could hear it in his voice. I looked him up over there and sure enough.

So, this place is completely different. People actually try not to start $hit. Everyone try's to help and wants to be cool. I'm glad to see people that have been "in the trade" for so long and have spent time over there. Welcome to 420, there may be a little culture shock but in a good way. Good luck, if you have questions (photos are kinda wierd) or comments give me a ring!

Cheers

Welcome to 420, 420 is a very formal forum, the administrator will maintain this forum well every day. Have you read the post rule of 420?

Back
Top Bottom