Tryan2grow1 For The First Time

It's a jungle in there. Send for help if I don't return. A bit of LST on the Lil Gal. And the over achiever went from 5 inch stilettos to a regular heel.
420-magazine-mobile1431507579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2011581000.jpg

I can recall days of old looking at pics of plants, buds, and colas in various magazines wishing that I could have created some of those same poses with my own plants. Every time there was a report on the tv that included our lovely plants, I would again wish that I could do that. Well, that day has come to fruition if I do say so. It is hard to actually believe after taking some photos and then posting them that they are actually a living thriving plant that I cultivated. Bang, mind blown! This community is a great contributor and motivator for me to succeed. Thank you to all on 420magazine. Our community rocks!

I can recall days of old looking at pics of plants, buds, and colas in various magazines wishing that I could have created some of those same poses with my own plants. Every time there was a report on the tv that included our lovely plants, I would again wish that I could do that. Well, that day has come to fruition if I do say so. It is hard to actually believe after taking some photos and then posting them that they are actually a living thriving plant that I cultivated. Bang, mind blown! This community is a great contributor and motivator for me to succeed. Thank you to all on 420magazine. Our community rocks!
Right on .

I can recall days of old looking at pics of plants, buds, and colas in various magazines wishing that I could have created some of those same poses with my own plants.

I hear you brother! I was the same, drooling over mere pictures of buds. Then the day came when I harvested my first real grow, it was a feeling like no other. I knew I was finally one of those guys with fat sticky buds that I grew myself. Ok... my first real grow had like 2 buds the size of Bic lighters... lol. Still, very rewarding! .

I hear you brother! I was the same, drooling over mere pictures of buds. Then the day came when I harvested my first real grow, it was a feeling like no other. I knew I was finally one of those guys with fat sticky buds that I grew myself. Ok... my first real grow had like 2 buds the size of Bic lighters... lol. Still, very rewarding! .

Two buds the size of a bic, nice. The reward is in the fact that we can do it. Once the hurdle of just being able to grow these magnificent plants is overcome, we can focus on yield. I sense that my bar is going to be set high once this first journey comes to maturation. Who'da thunk it, growing in bubbles.

Some research was completed to investigate what is the cause of this leaf to curl. It was determined that it appears to be heat stress. This heat must be coming from the lights. So up they went. Hope this cures the problem for no new leaves are coming now that these babies are in full bloom. What do you all think?
420-magazine-mobile146920913.jpg
Btw it only appears in the upper most leaves and only a few. It is just the serrated edges that are curling.

Careful even! lol.

There are so many attributes that this plant has that just totally fascinates me. And being able to see the roots is very cool. Wonder if they have any nutritional value? Monsters they are, monsters. Will tread with care.....lol And here for some 40 years all I did was smoke em.....now I can grow em too. Awesome.

And here for some 40 years all I did was smoke em.....now I can grow em too. Awesome.

It really is awesome. Truly amazing. I wish I would have started years ago!

The stretch may finally have reached it's pinnacle. When the lights came on tonight the growth upwards appears to have waned a bit and the growth outward on the buds appears to have kicked into high gear. On 6/6 the tallest plant was at 8inches, today we are at 21inches. Perhaps it may have gotten a bit taller had it not been for some light LST. Here are some poses of the ladies for tonight. Mmmmmmm!
420-magazine-mobile32017672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile686944474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1776093452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile211499178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1447324899.jpg
420-magazine-mobile194832697.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1786472670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1607785843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile628090721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958738218.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1255576272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile153750956.jpg