Tunkers Seedsman Neville's Haze - Refrigerated

Having little experience with this shit yet, it looks like the little one is drowning.

Just my .02
It's hard to say. The fog was coming up through the netcup and making the whole thing way too humid so it's either that or I need to change the fog timer to less often. I'm waiting to see how she looks today before I make any changes. Thanks heaps justmeds for looking out

Once you get sufficient root growth, maybe you can set things up so that the upper root area remains dry, or mostly so, and just fog the lower portions. That shouldn't harm the plants. I used to do DWC, so most of the root system was submerged 24/7/52. But the plants were actually in 24-ounce Solo cups full of Hydroton/Geolite, and I hand-watered them for the short time it took for a root or two to reach the reservoir (I had one cup in each reservoir's lid, in a circular cut-out). After that, I never gave another thought to the relatively small portion of the root system that was in those cups - and never watered those cups again, so those roots would have been mostly dry, I'd think.

From what I have read if you can be there just before the next on cycle kicks in and the roots are just damp you may be close. If you think they are wet its coming on to soon. As long as they don't dry right out they will be fine while you tune it. My guess is as the plants get bigger the on time will have to increase.

From what I have read if you can be there just before the next on cycle kicks in and the roots are just damp you may be close. If you think they are wet its coming on to soon. As long as they don't dry right out they will be fine while you tune it. My guess is as the plants get bigger the on time will have to increase.
I've run low pressure aero previously and have gone through all these adjustments when setting it up. I will get it running well enough in time for me to start another project haha

I scrapped my Aussieblue inspired netcup and found a nice replacement lid for a big $1.60

420-magazine-mobile24145953.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1113470444.jpg

Gotta find me those neoprene collars so I can keep up with justmeds...

I think the Nev is gonna come good. I can see the leaves slightly raising again. I thought I had the timer for 15 every 2 hrs but I didn't flick quite enough of the "prong" things so it was more like an hr and 15 I think? Lol but it's now every 2 hrs...

420-magazine-mobile1286836255.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1896836610.jpg

Had to top up the res. I'd lost a couple litres. Would like to say from the plant.. so I will lol but obvs from escaping fog .

Hey I forgot to mention that bag seed popped! Woop Woop. Should I cut another hole and chuck it in the fogger? Or do something different? Hmm do I want to kill another one....

Pot it in some soil until you're sure the fogger is on point and then clean up the roots and put it in a netcup.
I start all mine in soil and move them to the RDWC at about 20 days without any issues.

I think the Nev is gonna come good. I can see the leaves slightly raising again. I thought I had the timer for 15 every 2 hrs but I didn't flick quite enough of the "prong" things so it was more like an hr and 15 I think? Lol but it's now every 2 hrs...

Had to top up the res. I'd lost a couple litres. Would like to say from the plant.. so I will lol but obvs from escaping fog .

How is the temp inside foliage grow box? To me it looks like its too cold or too hot not or not enough air exchange. Roots look good!

Gauge

Pot it in some soil until you're sure the fogger is on point and then clean up the roots and put it in a netcup.
I start all mine in soil and move them to the RDWC at about 20 days without any issues.

You could do that OR add an airstone and fill the bucket up so the roots grow into it and have a hybrid DWC Fogger. Just fog with H20 and feed from the bucket. Just my 2Schillings. It might be a monster.

Gauge

Back
Top Bottom