Tunkers Trifling - LPA - DWC - LED - KFC

Fudged the first seal attempt on my drain. Hate waiting for shit to set... Better be done before the weekend!

420-magazine-mobile212329732.jpg

And that was enough for me to take a day off work lol thanks Scrogdawg. I've got the little man of the house with me but I can at least try finishing off my fogmonster and and get the Nev out the fridge.

Then coolroom construction...

Now Scrog don't be twisting his arm so hard he needs it to build with.

Tunkers she may come around. That goofy one I had finally grew some roots and now the thing is going up. The dam leaves are even coming in correct and not all gnarled up. It only has a month left so no high hopes for me there.

Tunkers she may come around. That goofy one I had finally grew some roots and now the thing is going up. The dam leaves are even coming in correct and not all gnarled up. It only has a month left so no high hopes for me there.
I'm just glad I'll have more seeds to give it another good go. Sal junior might be a bit more nimble and tall lol

10 or 20 beans laying around would be awesome. How many days into flower are you now?

Just so ya know, I'm hoping one of those seeds finds its way into a joint, pops and lands right on your nutsack.

Back
Top Bottom