Tunkers Trifling - LPA - DWC - LED - KFC

10 or 20 beans laying around would be awesome. How many days into flower are you now?

Just so ya know, I'm hoping one of those seeds finds its way into a joint, pops and lands right on your nutsack.
Dunno, has it been a year yet? I gave up counting. I'll have a look through my photo history and work it out. Sad thing is, I'm pretty sure we flipped at similar times...

Tunkers was at the doctors office the other day with a duck on his head. The doctor said "Can I help you" and the duck said "Ya, could you cut this growth off my ass".:high-five:

Tunkers was at the doctors office the other day with a duck on his head. The doctor said "Can I help you" and the duck said "Ya, could you cut this growth off my ass".:high-five:
Bro, seriously. That's not how it went down at all. So I go to the doctor right and I say "doc, I need to do something about my cock". The doc says "what seems to be the problem with the old fella there Tunks?" (We know each other very well obviously) I say "Doc, I'd really love to have a nice 8inch dick"...

"Instead of this big monster right here!"

Boom boom ching!

Sal won't be growing any taller so I unweaved the scrog shelf and finished defol.

Gave her a h2o2 bath while I cleaned and changed out the res. She's up to just under 300ppm and pH is bang on 6 as usual. Please work on some buds missy!

420-magazine-mobile750335126.jpg

420-magazine-mobile93460491.jpg

So last night I stayed over at the grow room. Had full intentions of starting to put up coolroom panels, but instead I got smashed out of my mind with a mate and I cleaned up the place, had a fire, and did some arts n crafts on the fogmonster \m/

420-magazine-mobile444981733.jpg

Was worth it just for the amount of co2 we managed to create. The meter was above 1000ppm by the morning. May have to have a few more slumber parties with the girls...

Now that I've gotten onto a local worm guy, I decided to spend some of today building my own farm. I based it off a design I saw called hungry bin. Basically funnels to the bottom so the worms continue to travel upwards towards the surface and the castings etc compact towards the bottom. The bottom is mesh to strain out worm piss. Now I just gotta get some worms and add more scraps n shit

420-magazine-mobile689259687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1812717730.jpg

Time for a weekly Sal update.

420-magazine-mobile1276379530.jpg

Had a look in the cheapo loupé and only about 20% milky. Couldn't take a good shot with the phone coz I was busy using my new plant collar but you get the idea lol

420-magazine-mobile809580598.jpg

May still even get 1/2 oz out of Sal after picking out all the seed baha

420-magazine-mobile2075229361.jpg

Should I trim some more of the big fan leaves? Still seems bushy as hell

Sal's getting pretty dark in the colas. She could be some kind of purple strain. Maybe a purple haze or purple kush???

You could trim a few fan leaves that are blocking light but I wouldn't get to carried away at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom