Tunkers Trifling - LPA - DWC - LED - KFC

Are you using organic nutes? If not I wouldn't add seasol. Great product I swear by it but organics and chemicals don't mix well imo. Very interesting setup tho, must keep an eye on this. .

Are you using organic nutes? If not I wouldn't add seasol. Great product I swear by it but organics and chemicals don't mix well imo. Very interesting setup tho, must keep an eye on this. .
Na not organic. Just using gowth technologies optimum grow and bloom. Why don't they mix well? I only just started popping a ml in each change coz there's so much goodness in the stuff.

I stole the net cup idea from your setup. Thanks for that. Saw them at Bunnings and decided why not lol except I think I might cover mine a bit coz I still am wary of light getting in. Don't know how you get away with it, terrifies me lol

Haha. Not the cheapest net pots but easy come by and tough. Don't know mate but organics and chemicals generally don't play well. See how it goes. Nothing is set in concrete. May work ok. I guess my logic would be the organic material may cause bad organic things to grow. But like I said try it and see if it is ok. With my canna nutes it didn't like it.

Haha. Not the cheapest net pots but easy come by and tough. Don't know mate but organics and chemicals generally don't play well. See how it goes. Nothing is set in concrete. May work ok. I guess my logic would be the organic material may cause bad organic things to grow. But like I said try it and see if it is ok. With my canna nutes it didn't like it.
I'll see how it goes. As I said I only did a ratio of about 1:10 and with Z7 in there as well I'm hoping it breeds a heap of beneficial bacteria and makes my roots go bananas.

Or I'll have problems and have to can the idea lol

Experimentation is the key to progression. Hope it goes crazy for you. What strain is it?
I'm full of experimenting that's for sure. Thanks for the kind words.

In this journal, Sal's a skunk red hair - unconfirmed.

I'll be putting my nevilles haze in this fogponics setup though if I get everything running quick enough. It's already getting fogged in a small bucket but roots are already at water level.

Rather than putting in a 90⁰ could you put in a Tee and cap one end for future to add a second grow bucket or would the fogger and fan put out enough to run 2 buckets?

Man that fog blower is legit!! Nice work there tunkers!! Love the stream of fog blasting through. Is the fog cool to the touch? +reps my man

Z7 wont do much for root growth, its mainly to keep slime down to a minimum allowing you to grow in water conditions that we normally cant grow in. Like too warm of water z7 will save you from root rot.

Man that fog blower is legit!! Nice work there tunkers!! Love the stream of fog blasting through. Is the fog cool to the touch? +reps my man

Z7 wont do much for root growth, its mainly to keep slime down to a minimum allowing you to grow in water conditions that we normally cant grow in. Like too warm of water z7 will save you from root rot.
Yeah the fan makes it cool to touch. Also cools the water surface a bit keeping the temp lower so ++ for fogger.

I was talking about the seasol I added giving me better root growth. I thought Z7 had bennies in it though and adding seasol would create even more? Maybe I was just stoned once and decided thats how it's work? Lol

Back
Top Bottom