First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

I'm into my flush... do you give them 24 or 48 hours of dark before you chop Mr. Smith? Trying to decide if u should or need to...
I did give one 24 hours and another about 36 just to experiment a li bit but I really couldn't tell much difference tbh, I may try it again in the future, honestly I don't guess it could hurt anything right, I have seen alot of growers on here do it.✌️

OutsideOfFridge.jpg
Filter35.jpg
Inside_of_fridge.jpg
InsideStart.jpg
I made one similar a few years ago. I eventually ditched the mylar and put up reflective mylar backed bubble wrap insulation with self tapping screws to give it an upholstered look.

I made one similar a few years ago. I eventually ditched the mylar and put up reflective mylar backed bubble wrap insulation with self tapping screws to give it an upholstered look.

I like the sounds of that! I've learned a lot with this little experiment... I was going to flush and chop about 3 weeks ago but didn't have many amber trichs so I pushed it off... I'm going to use my setup as a drying/veg box once these girls are done! It's been fun so far!

I love your thirst of knowledge.

My old man always used to say,
"If you are going to put the energy into trying anything... then do the shit right the first time..." Peeece Sr.

Thanks for checking in!

Thanks guys! I'm so amped up to try this stuff! 9 more days then 36 hours of dark and then.... drum roll please..... Chop! Chop!
You have done a great job with this grow and you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor very soon, congrats on a great run.✌️

So I chopped a stem... she got burnt by the light and dried out a bunch of leaves... before it did any more damage I pulled the shears and SNIP!
I saw a drying technique on a different forum about using a dehydrator. Soooooo...
I ended up with about 26g wet, after I cleaned it all up... I wanted to leave most of the sugar leaves on this run so when I jar them up I'm going to need to trim off a few things but I'm checking this method out as a way to get a jump on the dry/cure/enjoy time
420-magazine-mobile1817050579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1708980738.jpg

First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

After 36 hours in the dehydrator I have shut it down and put them in the jar with a hygrometer... the little buds at first had an RH of 50-51... so I pulled the bug bug and threw it in as well. I had planned on doing a full 48 hrs. After 4 hours of the large bug and smaller buds being in the jar the RH has stabilized around 63-4%.... good enough for me to start the cure!!! Love this community and all the support! I am very anxious for next Friday to get here and the whole crop comes down!!! Smoke report is pending and I'll post as soon as I can! ..
420-magazine-mobile710136650.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2130656628.jpg

So the RH went up a bit and I hit it with another 1.5 hr in the dehydrator... ran it in the garage, no stank that was noticeable.... might use it for half my harvest to see if it is comparable to the old fashioned hang... an thoughts? What do you use to dry and cure.... all this effort to grow these babies... I don't want to screw up this last important step!!! Can you share your method...??

5 more days to the chop! Getting excited!!
420-magazine-mobile751673200.jpg

So I had put some bag seed in the ground this spring and just really forgot about them... wasn't expecting much... went for a walk and found them... got a real pretty phenotype with pink pistols... no idea what kind of strain it is...

420-magazine-mobile1256271797.jpg

Back
Top Bottom