Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Looks great turbo, hope I get to study US installations more closely sometime.

Ordered my printer before Easter and have to wait until may 5 before they even ship it.... Hopefully it will arrive before fall. :laughtwo:

LMAO! I'm waiting until May for mine as well. :rofl: I'm guessing you also ordered from creality? I have an ender 5 pro coming.

I think there are a lot of commonalities from US to EU. Apparently Asia and Australia are a bit different but quite similar to each other. I've watched some international electrician competitions before and that's how they had the field split up anyways. It was pretty cool.

Just free nuggin this run..

Finally got one side of the electrical done so that tent is on 240 now and has a timer for the irrigation pump.

I'm wiping out most of my mother's. I'm ready for new genetics.

looking great in the tent turbo! Hope you and the family had a safe and relaxing 420

Leftovers from last hash run, I left it sitting outside, that water has frozen multiple times. I feel like these things deserve a chance. I have no idea what the lineage is could be blueberry, strawberry banana, GDP, or one of the crosses. The more I think about it the more I want to run them. But I really need a couple of full sensimilla runs to fill stuff back up.

Took me a while to figure out what it was lol. Yeah I hate to see plants go to waste but if you've got more....

Same ole tent full of plants

It would be cool if Bomb seeds actually had a forum rep like Mars and BudgetLED do. Been waiting for them to email me back for a few days now.

LMAO! I'm waiting until May for mine as well. :rofl: I'm guessing you also ordered from creality? I have an ender 5 pro coming.

Yeah ordered the 5 pro also directly from them, they have a storage in Poland so I figured it would arrive in a week at the most..... lol. I got an email from them saying the warehouse there was empty so they are waiting for restock to arrive. This way I won't need to pay any import fees or extra tax on the order since Poland is a EU country as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sure will be fun when it arrives, the filaments I ordered have already showed up so I'm getting comfortable with Autodesk Fusion 360 now for modelling until it arrives.

I think there are a lot of commonalities from US to EU. Apparently Asia and Australia are a bit different but quite similar to each other. I've watched some international electrician competitions before and that's how they had the field split up anyways. It was pretty cool.

Yeah I think so too.

Your storage upgrading looks great! I've been sorting things up also in my shed at the summerhouse, always a mess there after winter. I'm a horrible hoarder of useless stuff... :laughtwo:

Plants look awesome, hope I get there soon again too. Will run some autos when I get the new front door installed before it gets too hot to grow inside again here.

I'm terrible about keeping old pieces and parts around. If I didn't find so much use for them it would be easier to junk it all. Haha. Waste not want not right.

Nice I think they should be a pretty nice machine out of the box. I've been playing around with freecad lately.

Well one never knows when a piece will find its place either, if I throw something away I'm pretty sure I will come searching for it in awhile... Haha.

I think these printers will be awesome as well, everything is optimized from factory and no need to start printing upgrades the first thing we do when we will unpack them. I seen too many examples of that online, lots of cheap copies out there.

I started with FreeCad as well but now when trying out Fusion 360 everything one wants to do with an object is just a drag and pull away so much easier than FreeCad. The program even has a built in slicer function for printer output to SD-card.

These programs cost more to use than a printer but you can apply online at Fusion 360 | Free Software for Students and Educators | Autodesk for a full blown single user account, just pull a leg an pick a campus nearby and enlist as a student.

:passitleft:

I started with FreeCad as well but now when trying out Fusion 360 everything one wants to do with an object is just a drag and pull away so much easier than FreeCad. The program even has a built in slicer function for printer output to SD-card.

These programs cost more to use than a printer but you can apply online at Fusion 360 | Free Software for Students and Educators | Autodesk for a full blown single user account, just pull a leg an pick a campus nearby and enlist as a student.

I tried getting Autocad again. I've already used a student trial though and it wouldn't let me open the program. I'd love to have Autocad back though, Soo much faster for me for a lot of things. Solidworks is what I've done most of my 3d work in.

So I'm just playing with free stuff for now. Maybe I'll try a little harder to get my hands on another free Autodesk account.

I feel so clumsy with it still. I've only spent about an hour total on it though so it's not a surprise haha.

Big news everyone : I did decide to try and make a purchase for some new beans today. After much deliberation I settled on banana bomb, and bubble bomb from bomb seeds. As well as lemon cake and Monster profit from heavyweight seeds. I'm going through dopeseeds this time as the banana bomb bubble bomb combo has been tricky to find in stock. Very happy that they also had some gear from heavyweight in stock. I've been very happy with the strains I've grown from both those breeders so far.

Oh yeah, the whole point of "I tried". Apparently now to send crypto with coinbase your wallet has to be verified with photo ID? Wtf. So now I'm waiting for that to go through. Hopefully they complete it before the transaction from the merchant closes. Guess I should have paid closer attention.

Back
Top Bottom