Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

The example tutorials are quite good to get to know the program but I felt there was much unnecessary space orientation during modelling stuff if comparing it to Fusion. But lots of great plugins for it so I bet there is lots of cons and pro for each program.

Always nice with new beans! :)

Oh yeah, the whole point of "I tried". Apparently now to send crypto with coinbase your wallet has to be verified with photo ID? Wtf. So now I'm waiting for that to go through. Hopefully they complete it before the transaction from the merchant closes. Guess I should have paid closer attention.

Haha lol, wasn't the hole purpose with crypto to be able to stay incognito. :laughtwo:

Haha lol, wasn't the hole purpose with crypto to be able to stay incognito. :laughtwo:

Exactly. Guess the government decided to close that up. Geeze how long has it been since I used any BTC...

Thanks I hope so. I decided to plant some of those volunteers from the trash bucket. And decided to name them accordingly, for now they're all called trash bucket, if I get multiple strains I'll branch out a bit, maybe hash bucket, or trash hash

Behold the flag ship progeny of Trash Bucket genetics.:laugh:

I also dropped the beans I have from my Bagseed Barbie x Fruit Punch #4 cross. Hoping for some heaters out of this bunch. Barbies a bad bitch and that fp#4 is a freaking beast.

Fruit Punch highlights

Barbies reel

Gotta get a nice day time strain and name it Turbo Trash... Also, could cross it with White Widow for White Trash. :cheesygrinsmiley: :straightface:

:headbanger:

Edit: Already thought of a brand logo, Oscar the Grouch in his trash can, but he is made of nugs.
You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom