Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Didn't go down. We're like a mile from the station. Home, smoking my chicken. Kiddos got to watch the trucks.

Not real sure what happened, they had the hoses run inside the house but we never saw smoke, they were there for a few hours. Kinda strange because I'm pretty sure the guy drives long haul trucks and is almost never home. So I'm not sure how it got called in before no smoke and him apparently not home. I'm assuming alarm at this point. Haven't seen anyone around there to ask more.

Was just a little house warming gift I was preparing.
:ganjamon: :lot-o-toke: :rofl:

The circumstances continue to grow stranger. My buddy is a firefighter, (they're all volunteers here.) He was working it wasn't his call, but he called to check that it wasn't us when he heard the street address. Anyways, he says there's no reports filled for it? Time cards are all approved already, a week and a few days early. The guys say "structure fire" and roll their eyes when he asks. They also called in a second further away department even though they didn't bring in everything we have so close? He's really confused.

It's weird for sure. :smokin:

Any update on your Creality order? They were suppose to ship my printer yesterday according to the last update I got the 19th April from them. But haven't got any conformation or tracking number yet.

Hate waiting for overseas stuff, or over Russia parts... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom