Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

That’s a lot of plants, gonna be an interesting summer.

Yeah most of them probably won't go to full size. I'll take early cuttings and sex them all to see what I have. May run a bunch together in one gallons.

Mines on a 5.5" with 31" Goodyears but it's a pavement pounder. It's my DD so I'm scared to break it too much. This new one though has the Chrysler v8 and the nice all time 4wd tcase

Hell yeah they were. I'd love to get my hands on a Commanche for a big time project. Although those old gladiators give you a bit more platform to start with. I wanna build a Jeep tow rig with a little 4 cylinder Cummins. I think you could fit a small 6 in a gladiator though

Kind of strange. Same Dad different moms one set of beans never popped. Harvested stored and planted in the same manner. Doesn't really make sense to me honestly.

Also I added one of these coiled hoses to the grow area a couple weeks ago and I love it. Those stupid expandable hoses never last more than a year it seems. This should last at least that long. It's pretty slick I can reach every grow space for rinse outs now. It's been really nice with the individual tanks for each tent, makes adding water and mixing the tank much easier until I set up a rez.

Plants look like a jungle!

Love the Jeeps!

Finally got a tracking number for the printer now Turbo, its in Germany and will be delivered to my front door next week. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think mine is on its way to the states now. International tracking just says "in transit".

Back
Top Bottom