Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

A self harvesting strain? :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::straightface:
Bummers though.

They should tape back on, I'm not sure, the break could be almost 24 hours old. If they're done they're done NBD, into the hash bucket after they dry, there should only be a couple weeks left.

I guess I remember why I run scrogs now.

Fruit Punch
Gorilla Bomb
Barbie

The recirc has been nice. They manage to drink the 10 gallon reservoir every couple of days so it's not really sitting long enough to get nasty.

I've been running new separate enzymes in each tent so far dynazyme and slf100 both seem to be working great. There seems to be more surfactant in the dynazyme, you can watch the water surface tension change when you add it. I'm not sure if that's a good thing with the mosquito dunks in there. They're supposed to float on the water surface and make a barrier. Not sure if/how that changes with the surfactant so I'll keep running separate enzymes and see if I end up in with any gnats in the dynazyme mosquito dunk combo. I'm guessing it won't effect it, but it's just a guess.

Still killing it in there. how far along are the flowers again?

I was just telling my wife I should start planning out a res with a drip system some time this summer. Especially since I've upgraded the growing space. it's a pain to water up in the corner, and I imagine it'll be that much more of a pain when the tent is more full.

Still killing it in there. how far along are the flowers again?

I was just telling my wife I should start planning out a res with a drip system some time this summer. Especially since I've upgraded the growing space. it's a pain to water up in the corner, and I imagine it'll be that much more of a pain when the tent is more full.

Thanks bud. Around 3 weeks in.

Yeah once you get the space full enough moving plants is difficult automated watering is almost a must. I use the 12 head manifolds from site sponsor Cannabis irrigation supply, I've had pretty good luck with them so far, very affordable. I don't really do a drip, it's more a full watering. I think it helps keep the media rinsed out a little better but I'm not positive.

Thanks bud. Around 3 weeks in.

Yeah once you get the space full enough moving plants is difficult automated watering is almost a must. I use the 12 head manifolds from site sponsor Cannabis irrigation supply, I've had pretty good luck with them so far, very affordable. I don't really do a drip, it's more a full watering. I think it helps keep the media rinsed out a little better but I'm not positive.

Noice.

I'll go check them out, and that makes sense. I'm not 100% sure the route I'm going to take, just that I need to start figuring it out and hopefully get it done before this harvest. :headbanger:

All very tasty looking nugs turbo, the GDP deff caught my eye haha. I need to find some new strains to run I’m getting tired of my glueberry og and as much as I love my northern lights, just haven’t been able to get it to produce enough to be “worthwhile” although knock on wood, this run seems to be holding decent. I do miss my jack herer, I had 2 different phenos of that strain that both did amazing but unfortunately lost them during down time moving and whatnot

As far as your watering setup, do you have a tote/resivoir with a pump to keep everything mixed and be able to hook to your watering lines (or maybe just turn a valve?) this sounds similar to my mixing tote, I used to have 2 28 gallon totes stacked together with a pvc pipe going from the top tote to the bottom to create a waterfall effect and prevented needing a air pump in my res. With my smaller dwc system I’m currently running I only need one of the totes soo this is my current setup. But may have to build another little cart here soon though as now that I’m getting more air circulation, my flower tent is starting to drink like crazy and the veg tent needs a feeding as well.

Attachments

• 756E018E-C5FB-4958-8C46-7769FAED75AA.jpeg
    756E018E-C5FB-4958-8C46-7769FAED75AA.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom