Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

The chem is pretty cool so far. It's got a really loud citrus scent when I pinch fan leaves out. That's probably the only thing I don't care for in this strain. The fan leaves are fat and have long stems always in the way of itself.

I just got my terpinator in from the contest prizes so we'll see what happens with that. Blue dream would be cool. Dope seeds hooked me up with some blueberry fem and OG Kush fem that I'm pretty excited for. I think that bannana Kush you have going should be pretty killer. Can't wait to see how that finishes up.

Not sure how much worthwhile reading there is, but there are some nice pics haha

Dont we all like pics over text? :laughtwo: Just kidding, without the text its just simple scrolling true plants that all kinda look the same. Your story is what makes your plant so special.

So yeah i probably like the text to:high-five:

I'm pretty surprised how smoothly they've gone so far. The two big plants are in pro mix the smaller plants were started in pro mix and transplanted into Coco. I feed them all the same mixture of dynagrow, superthrive and terpinator every day and they all seem to like it.

I'm sure I just jinxed it now. :lot-o-toke:Haha

So the chop on flower tent #2 is all done and jarred. It's been reloaded with the leftover raspberry diesel and purple trainwreck plants.

Flower tent #1 is doing well. Pistils are starting to change.

These may come down a little earlier than optimal as well. Trying to squeeze as much in before the July heat as I can. I'd really like to not run the second ac during the hottest time of the year. And a break is always nice.

I still need to get new clones cut for the next wave. Hopefully we don't end up losing power with this "bomb cyclone" or whatever they have renamed winter weather to now.

Back
Top Bottom