Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Here's what it looks like towards the end of the evaporation process. The liquid becomes pearlescent/milky. I was concerned the first couple times but from my limited research it seems to have something to do with the water/alcohol/herbal oils combo. I only have access to 75%abv products in Michigan so it may be different with 99% stuff.

This to me is (pardon my French) super fuckin cool. I've never had purple show up in my extracts and this was from a strain that didn't show a lot of purpling. Should be tasty. Woohoo. :roorrip:

Here's the finished batch. This was about 1qt of solution.

I love it when Chemdog is first! Lol

I've been waiting forever to flower this girl.

I can't afford to pick up anymore seeds (or else I would have grabbed some from csi Humboldt as well) for who knows how long so hopefully this one bean proves true to my memory haha.

Here's what it looks like towards the end of the evaporation process. The liquid becomes pearlescent/milky. I was concerned the first couple times but from my limited research it seems to have something to do with the water/alcohol/herbal oils combo. I only have access to 75%abv products in Michigan so it may be different with 99% stuff.

This to me is (pardon my French) super fuckin cool. I've never had purple show up in my extracts and this was from a strain that didn't show a lot of purpling. Should be tasty. Woohoo. :roorrip:

Here's the finished batch. This was about 1qt of solution.
Okay, what just happened?
:passitleft:

Are you making oil concentrate?

Umm...., Maybe lol. I'm probably not hip enough to the lingo. This is the dabbable everclear concentrate that I process my harvests into.

Umm...., Maybe lol. I'm probably not hip enough to the lingo. This is the dabbable everclear concentrate that I process my harvests into.
I’m interested in your extraction processes. Can you explain it?

Back
Top Bottom