Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

I finally pinched enough pennies and turned enough wrenches I can build a watering system. So I went ahead and ordered a couple drip manifolds and some other odds and ends through our friends over at Cannabis Irrigation Supply

I also picked up a couple bricks of Coco and a new bottle of Dyna grow for the next run.

Finally cleaned out wiped down and filled up the other flower tent yesterday. When I pulled the bottom liner out, this is what I found.
It appears to be water damage. The bottom has started to delaminate. The strange part is the reflective layer is missing in some places but no evidence of where it went. Shouldn't effect performance significantly so no big deal.

The tent is kind of a mix this time. It's a half dozen Pineapple Express 2 from clone, my G-Bomb reveg after I took clones from her and my lonely Chemdawg now that her clone is doing well.

New low profile table for the drain tray. I just ran the drain line through the wall to the sump crock. I'll be doing the same with the other tent as well. Hopefully I get a chance to get the new 12 outlet manifolds put together over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom