UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

I used those type of cardboard containers one time, then they went into the trash. Try sliding her out and drop into a solo cup?

sent from shoe phone using treadtalk.

I think I am going to go ahead and up pot her to a 5 gal. I'm going to also strip a lot of lower growth and bury her to the node I'll top at.

I'll post some before and after pics later when it happens.

I had problems in those cardboard cups too. But your plants look good even if they are off to a slow start. I'm sure they will take off! Have you heard of Fox farms light warrior? I used to use that to start my seeds before transplanting into FFOF when I was in dirt. It's a very light mix perfect for seedlings

I've heard of it, but never tried it or looked into the results of it. Maybe that'll be something to check out for the next grow. Thanks bro

I had problems in those cardboard cups too. But your plants look good even if they are off to a slow start. I'm sure they will take off! Have you heard of Fox farms light warrior? I used to use that to start my seeds before transplanting into FFOF when I was in dirt. It's a very light mix perfect for seedlings
Happy frog is good to, a little more in it then the LW but both are good imo

Purps got moved to a 5 gal pot and received Root. I'm hoping this gives her the boost she needs.

GCa also received Root.

Before
420-magazine-mobile1434706567.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile28607211.jpg

Sorry for the pink. Lol. Too lazy to dig out the camera ATM.

Here is some info on Root

420-magazine-mobile762074233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1702285016.jpg

This little lady is Green Crack Auto at 9 days old. WTF!?

I really have no idea what's going on with her. The only thing I can think of, it's the damaged cotyledon is causing slow growth. But this is almost non-existent growth.

I am keeping a humidity done over her for now, but even tried the last 2 days without and no change.

Any ideas?

420-magazine-mobile1564395121.jpg

Late to the party again:)
My THC bomb auto was the same,Didn't show any real growth for over a week but after around 10 days it just kicked itself into gear.It looks healthy other than the cot damage????

Nah, you haven't missed anything brotha! I hope that same thing happens here and GCa pulls through.

Purps is only looking slightly better, but is at least showing progress.

Pretty frustrated with this round, so I'll wait to update anything until I figure out what the plan is to move forward and get some damn green in the tent.

Well, it's been a few days and I've made a lot decision changes. . Such is life, right?

Purps is looking much better after giving her Roots. She turned around in about a day. I've since topped her, but have decided not to flux her.! .

420-magazine-mobile989513164.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1368321675.jpg

This will be our new flux lady, as well as the possibility of another Purple Piss getting Fluxed as well. This Delicious Candy was the biggest seed I've ever seen. It's a Photoperiod and went from seed to sprout in 60 hours. 12hrs soak, 24hrs paper towel, 24hrs in soil and pop!! She is going to have some vigor!

420-magazine-mobile2058416541.jpg

The tent might be a little crowded. Lol ..

I'll do a full update tonight.

:peace: :tokin:

My SSA#1 was a huge bean too, and she hasn't disappointed yet:thumb: did the gc peter out? Or did she have an explosion of growth? Guess I'll find out in your update lol. Keep up the great work UD

That's good to hear! I swear man, this thing was big. I should've taken a picture, but wasn't really thinking at the time.

GC is retarded... Nuff said there. She got water and Grow A this morning. She will either pull through, or die. I don't really care which anymore. Lol. I'll post a pic later, but she has had no new growth, cotyledons wilted and fell off and her only two tiny little leaves starting showing a nutrient fade. I don't know whether to treat her like the 2day old seedling that she looks like, or the 13 day only seedling that she is. Lol.

I got another Gorilla Glue Auto that's germinating now as well .

Wonder if she had some kinda weird root problem that stunted her from the get go? She definitely been interesting to watch in a strange way

She did have a damaged cotyledon, so something was going on from the get go. I've pretty much given up on her. If she starts growing then she can have more attention, but if not then we will just see how long it takes to kill a mutant seedling. Lol.

That is an interesting line up you have Ultra looks like ya gonna need a bigger tent bud :thumb:

Ye i remember the first flux grow it was an out standing achievement & good to see you doing another flux soon with an extra twist, sounds exciting.

That is an interesting line up you have Ultra looks like ya gonna need a bigger tent bud :thumb:

Ye i remember the first flux grow it was an out standing achievement & good to see you doing another flux soon with an extra twist, sounds exciting.

You were a big help in achieving that grow! Thank you for being here Fuzzy Duck! :high-five:

Ok, here is an update on tent conditions.

Purple Piss #1 She is looking good. Nice vigor now and every time I open the tent her leaves are skyward.

image15562.jpeg

image15564.jpeg

Green Crack is FINALLY showing some growth after giving her Grow A the other day.

image15561.jpeg

Delicious Candy is coming along nicely. A little stretched, so i moved her to the same level as PP#1

image15565.jpeg

And the new additions.

Purple Piss #2

image15566.jpeg

And

Gorilla Glue Auto - hasn't popped its head yet.

image15567.jpeg

and all together

image15563.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom