UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Yes, I agree, a very interesting name. But hey, not my strain to name. Lol.

Gorilla Glue made an appearance today

420-magazine-mobile809805894.jpg

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. I'm very interested in the Gorilla glue almost bought it. Now I can see what kind of results you get from the strain

Excellent! Welcome aboard Catnip! I am really excited about Gorilla Glue. I had a seed that didn't germinate :(. A I wanted this strain to bad to let it go, so I got another one. Lol. Luckily we have some really awesome Seedbank sponsors here and they were able to help out a little. Herbies is legit. :thumb:

It's been said already but I'm gonna have to repeat it.
Your gonna need a bigger tent.

:passitleft:

Not a bigger tent brother, a 2nd tent. If we are gonna go big, we've got to go perpetual! :passitleft:

Herbies is legit... a few orders from them now and I am impressed..

FE

Yup, fast stealth delivery every time. Great customer service.

Yes, great customer service!! I emailed about the GG not germinating and they offered to replace even though it's against their policy. Very cool of them. They also said that the correct term to use when talking about not germinated is an "Uncollectable Souvenir" lol. Clever.

Everything is looking good so far, pard! Those leaves on that PP are some beautiful leaves.

Glad to see you running Delicous Candy! I ran it back when it was jusf Cheese Candy (they grow up so fast, eh?). Actually, I just smoked my last lite nugulet of it last night to clear out a jar to throw my newest harvest, Sour Diesel Haze, into cure-mode. After a five month cure, let me tell you something boy, that was the gassiest gas I have ever puffed on. It tasted exactly like the name- a cheesey candy. And the smell, oh the smell! It's this delicious, sour, cheesey, fire smell. It's especially sour in the beginning, but became more and more cheesey into the cure.

Good choice fluxing it too, buddy. That's what I did and she was a dream to grow in the style. Actually tried to pop another seed the other day, but she didn't make it. If she would have, I would have had the same problem as you; needing more (or just another) room to run in. So many strains, so little room lol.

I would show you a few pics of mine so you know what to expect, but it looks like I can't post pictures right this moment. Oh well, best to not ninja anyway lol.

Everything is looking good so far, pard! Those leaves on that PP are some beautiful leaves.

Glad to see you running Delicous Candy! I ran it back when it was jusf Cheese Candy (they grow up so fast, eh?). Actually, I just smoked my last lite nugulet of it last night to clear out a jar to throw my newest harvest, Sour Diesel Haze, into cure-mode. After a five month cure, let me tell you something boy, that was the gassiest gas I have ever puffed on. It tasted exactly like the name- a cheesey candy. And the smell, oh the smell! It's this delicious, sour, cheesey, fire smell. It's especially sour in the beginning, but became more and more cheesey into the cure.

Good choice fluxing it too, buddy. That's what I did and she was a dream to grow in the style. Actually tried to pop another seed the other day, but she didn't make it. If she would have, I would have had the same problem as you; needing more (or just another) room to run in. So many strains, so little room lol.

I would show you a few pics of mine so you know what to expect, but it looks like I can't post pictures right this moment. Oh well, best to not ninja anyway lol.

Hey man!! First off let be the first to give you a big :welcome: to the site!! 420Mag is a place like no other and the people here are some of the coolest most down to earth peeps I've known.

Thanks for securing my thoughts and excitement for this DC!! Ireland that it used to be named Cheese Candy; do you know the reason for the change?? The seed on this DC was crazy big and on cotyledon is exceptionally larger than the other. I am hoping this is a sign of a vigorous and healthy plant, but the more it grows out, the more it's is starting to look more like a mutation and not a genetically advantage. She also stretched quite a bit towards the light. I moved her up but she still wants to be closer! Lol. Oh well, time will tell.

Thanks for honoring me with your first post. :passitleft:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure it will be the first of many cheerful tidings as this seems to be the most laid back and, well, happy of communities on the web. Long time lurker here and a member on other forums, but when I heard about you running the Candy I had to say something here lol. Again, I'll say good choice! Very underrated strain! Makes me itch for room to pheno-hunt in that pool

I'm not sure about the reason for the change, but either name is spot on in my opinion. I seem to recall my Cheese Candy bean also being very large, with the other bean I got (both were freebies from Herbies) being smaller and more lopsided. I ran the bigger one, and the only mutation I seemed to encounter was double stacked leaves. It wasnt extremely prevelant, I would say maybe 1:20 leaves had a blade growing directly under another blade. Other than that, which really wasnt a problem, it was a solid plant. I also never have a problem with early stretching due to starting my babies under CFLs. I keep the bulb real, real close and I have never had a problem with stretching.

A perpetual flux that is quite a challenge in choosing another tent i would imagine the same size as your flowering tent for ease.

2 flux plants per tent in the 2 by 4 by 5 at a guess ?

A perpetual flux that is quite a challenge in choosing another tent i would imagine the same size as your flowering tent for ease.

2 flux plants per tent in the 2 by 4 by 5 at a guess ?

That would be ideal, but I don't have space for another tent the same size. The good thing about a flux is that it doesn't need the vertical height. So I am thinking a 2x2x3 with either a 150w LED or a small T5 set up

That would be ideal, but I don't have space for another tent the same size. The good thing about a flux is that it doesn't need the vertical height. So I am thinking a 2x2x3 with either a 150w LED or a small T5 set up

I did come across a tent some time ago with a 80 cm by 80 cm by 180 cm split in two with a shelf leaving 90 cm a head room/height with 80 cm width/depth... ye like one section for mother plants and the other for clones 'n' vegging etc or what ever.

But you could DIY that easy with a taller tent, ye cfl will work out or T5 !

Even come across clone tents like 8 shelf's all removable tho but that is like a lot of T5 tubes for all of those.

That should get ya thinking bud :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom