UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Looking great UD:high-five: what size tent you looking for?:passitleft:

Small. Just enough to keep the flux and maybe 1-2 small veg plants or clones. Im thinking a 2x2 footprint, and anywhere from 3-6 feet high.

I was gonna get a 2x2x4 for $47 off the big A before my hps died and had to change my plans

That's actually perfect. I'll have to look it up. I have a 400w MH/ HPS that's just sitting. I was gonna use it in the small tent, but it runs really hot, and I already have heat problems. So, I suppose I'll need to look into a CFL or T5 setup as well.

love t5 i have the grolux purple looking bulbs and also uv 10 i supplement

Yeah, I think I am leaning more towards t5's but not sure. I might already have a t5 ballast... Hmm.

I also might need some electrical advice when it comes down to it. Not sure if I can run all this off of one outlet or not...?

Yeah, I think I am leaning more towards t5's but not sure. I might already have a t5 ballast... Hmm.

I also might need some electrical advice when it comes down to it. Not sure if I can run all this off of one outlet or not...?
Duggan would be the one to ask about electrical. I run each tent on their own 20 amp breaker so I don't have to worry about overloading the circut.

Quick update on PP#1

She was fed on 6/25 and received the following per gallon of RO water. 3 gals total

RX Green Solutions
15mL Grow A
15mL Grow B
4mL Energy

Pretty sure my pH meter needs to be calibrated, so I have no idea what the pH is. But RX nutrients suggest a lower than normal pH range. They basically say to only adjust if it outside of 3.0-6.0. My pen measured pH at 4.5 so even if it's off by a bit, I think we are still in a proper range.

Update

Everything is good. Just a picture update. Still days away from anyone needed a watering or feeding.

PurpPiss1 - Growing strong. new growth looks good.

420-magazine-mobile978096794.jpg

420-magazine-mobile557345.jpg

Green Crack Auto
- Finally growing strong. Shes been topped and new nodes are growing strong.

420-magazine-mobile459794116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1428588207.jpg

Gorilla Glue Auto - Topped a few days ago, just showing the new growth

420-magazine-mobile1713373831.jpg

PurpPiss2 - Slow and steady. Not sure why this ones in the tent again,. lol

420-magazine-mobile759878986.jpg

Delicious Candy - Unsuccessful topping led to a 3-way split. Gonna be an interesting one as this was going to be the Flux project. Probably still will be.

420-magazine-mobile1108659148.jpg

420-magazine-mobile292539598.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1444509521.jpg

Sorry for the large and close up pics. I'll dial it down for the next update

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom