UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Hunker down and fire one up. Hopefully she misses you. Stay safe down there bud.

Man I always see hurricanes and such in America, we don't get such weather in South Africa. Keep it airie Mr Dan:high-five:

Stay safe bud. Have a couple hoots on us :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

Thanks Fellas! All is well at the Homefront. Storm hit us pretty hard and knocked some trees down in our area. Our neighbors had one hit there upstairs bath, but luckily were we unscathed. Some parts got hit really bad. Cedar Key pretty much got wiped off the map :(.

Great journal plants look great. I just hunkered down due to a tropical storm passing over probably the same storm thats passed your way. Guess I will take what I learned from 420 and roll a phat one n relax. CANT WAIT FOR THE FLUX!!!!

Update!!

Purple Piss #1

Chugging along nicely. She will be my attempt at a manifold method of training. (No Flux because she got too tall) I am glad about that too because this pheno has staggered nodes in stead of opposites. Makes for a messier flux base when they are staggered.

I plan on taking the 4 center nodes for clones when I have the appropriate supplies, so for now they are staying, but they will get trimmed off later.

IMG_68369.JPG

IMG_683512.JPG

After a little defol
IMG_68377.JPG

Purple Piss #2

Topped, trimmed and ready to be FLUXED. I figured why not? lol

IMG_683211.JPG

IMG_68389.JPG

Delicious Candy - TriFLUX

Topped into 3 with one noticeably weaker limb. The weaker limb is the one that I will try out the layering technique with.

IMG_683015.JPG

IMG_683112.JPG

Green Crack Auto

Flowering for about 5 days now and just fed with Bloom A, Bloom B and Energy. She is gonna be a petite little thing. lol

IMG_68398.JPG

IMG_68418.JPG

Gorilla Glue Auto

Not even sure I should see this one out and waste anything on it.

IMG_683311.JPG
IMG_68348.JPG

I'll be upfront and say that when it comes to pH, I am the laziest grower ever. I never check, and even though I have a cheapo pen I never calibrate it or have ever bothered to store it properly.

However, today I picked up some calibration solution from the hydro store and figured That would make myself more inclined to check pH more often.

So I get home and drop the pen in a few ounces of solution and low and behold. 7.0 no adjustments needed.

Pretty impressed that it has stayed calibrated for this long (over a year) and without proper storage.

420-magazine-mobile412337804.jpg

Anyway. Carry on

:passitleft:

Looking pretty good UD :thumb:

Mmm auto's being a pain in the back side ah just one of those things bud, i tried once & only once it was like you do stuff in unexpected ways... you've been sent to test me !

Ah well back to photo period fems for me who like the control & domination to my wills :green_heart:

Ya flux is coming along nice mate and them auto's look like they are a real bugger But they look healthy:)

You ain't kidding! I was really looking forward to Gorilla Glue and I'll be lucky to get 10g's from her. lol. I think I am eventually going to grow out the photo version though.

Here is a little update on the 2 autos.

Green Crack

420-magazine-mobile101070701.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1508455608.jpg

Gorilla Glue - didn't take to topping at all. As soon as I topped her, it sent her to flower. I just bent her too over to try and increase light to the lower nodes.

420-magazine-mobile1558811610.jpg

420-magazine-mobile945159742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom