Un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy

Been meaning to congratulate you on your harvest for a couple days now, but I couldn't post due to a software issue.

OK, I'm going to say it again..........................................

HOLY MOLY!!!

;)

you already know where my vote's going,

the BLUE DREAM baby!

another awesome grow and journal my friend.

p.s. don't worry as regards some of those pics, I'll keep your microcephaly a secret

;)

p.s. don't worry as regards some of those pics, I'll keep your microcephaly a secret

;)

LOL.....do you know how hard it is to find hats that size?
Of course, with all the nice compliments my head is getting bigger.....

I've been thinkin' about it, and I think I'll grow Blue Dream and Blue Cheese. I was told that the latter is nearly indistinguishable from the former.

I have 5 "femmed" Blue Cheese seeds.....I wonder how many males I'll get?

--------------------------------------------
On another note:

These plants weren't supposed to get this big....zero veg time, almost killed them a month ago when the pump broke....had the "reverse" disaster, etc. But here they are, and really fine smoke too.

I'm not that good of a grower....I'm still learning....so why are these plants so nice and the yield so high?

Osmocote! A total noob, with a bucket of dirt and 50 cents' worth of Ocmocote Plus can grow awesome plants!
No nute mixing
No pHing water
No RO

Dirt, seed, OC+, tap water.....good environment, light.

That's all. Anyone can do this. People should give it a try.

You are making a believer out of me Doc on the OC+. Makes perfect sense, I used to use Alaskan Fish Emulsion for Veg(outdoor) and the bloom formula. Grew big killer plants, much of the hype, is just that.... HYPE. I use earthjuice and I like it, but there are a ton of different bottles. Kind of annoying. I think I will try the OC+ when I get a chance to. +REP Doc

Cool bro!

I should buy a few 50 pound bags of OC+ and repackage them under the name:

BeelzeBud's Wicked Plant Food

Have a Tat dude make a cool graphic for me......Sell enough for 40 plants for 20 bucks.....which would be about a 300 percent mark up from retail.

There's no telling how much I could make....
Then, I could sell additives.....

Demon Dust: for sinfully delicious buds

Underworld:
every wonder what goes on under the soil? This product will unleash a billion bacteria and funghi who will have their way with your soil and make your plant produce hella big buds!

Hell Freeze: Hell hasn't frozen over yet, but your plants will sure look like it has! Icy, sticky, devilish resin formation!

I'd basically just buy commercial products, repackage them, and make a ton of money.

If I was a dishonest jackass, I'd do it! But I get more pleasure out of helping people to see through the hype. It's about our favorite plant....not dishonestly earned money.

Cool bro!

I should buy a few 50 pound bags of OC+ and repackage them under the name:

BeelzeBud's Wicked Plant Food

Have a Tat dude make a cool graphic for me......Sell enough for 40 plants for 20 bucks.....which would be about a 300 percent mark up from retail.

There's no telling how much I could make....
Then, I could sell additives.....

Demon Dust: for sinfully delicious buds

Underworld:
every wonder what goes on under the soil? This product will unleash a billion bacteria and funghi who will have their way with your soil and make your plant produce hella big buds!

Hell Freeze: Hell hasn't frozen over yet, but your plants will sure look like it has! Icy, sticky, devilish resin formation!

I'd basically just buy commercial products, repackage them, and make a ton of money.

If I was a dishonest jackass, I'd do it! But I get more pleasure out of helping people to see through the hype. It's about our favorite plant....not dishonestly earned money.

but wait if you call now, we will throw in bud magic!! tired on waiting for your next harvest? well now with bud magic you plants will finish budding withing a week!

but wait if you call now, we will throw in bud magic!! tired on waiting for your next harvest? well now with bud magic you plants will finish budding withing a week!

Perfect!

"Is your lease up next month, but your plants need six weeks? Bud Magic to the rescue! Our scientists have put together a combination of hormones, minerals, vitamins, amino acids and a proprietary blend of complex organic molecules that do one thing!

Speed up bud formation and give the the largest, hardest , longest, stickiest buds you've ever seen!"

Have a picture of a hot, heavy duty, nasty looking babe dressed in a devil costume with some nice curves holding a cola in a suggestive manner.......

oh yeah!

going to try some DYNOMITE

My friend harvested 3 out of 4 last week, leaving just the top of one to finish off. He wanted to keep the room up and running so I gave him one of the clones I had in my back yard. It was about 18 inches tall and looked like a mini Christmas tree. It was in a 2 ltr bottle root bound in magikmoss potting soil (its about 1/2moss 1/4 perlite and 1/4 vermiculite from the looks of it). We looked over it real well with a magnifying glass and saw no mites or eggs or any other signs of danger. Hanging the nopest strip in the room also.
Anyway,,, we put it into a hempy,,,I didn't have much of the magikmoss left so we miked it in with the Turface I bought a few weeks ago. About 1/3 magikmoss and 2/3 Turface. I sprinkled a tablespoon of Dynomite 13/13/13 flower and veg at the 2 inch level, another at the base of the root ball level and another around the rootball about an inch below the surface. We'll hope for the best.

Re: going to try some DYNOMITE

My friend harvested 3 out of 4 last week, leaving just the top of one to finish off. He wanted to keep the room up and running so I gave him one of the clones I had in my back yard. It was about 18 inches tall and looked like a mini Christmas tree. It was in a 2 ltr bottle root bound in magikmoss potting soil (its about 1/2moss 1/4 perlite and 1/4 vermiculite from the looks of it). We looked over it real well with a magnifying glass and saw no mites or eggs or any other signs of danger. Hanging the nopest strip in the room also.
Anyway,,, we put it into a hempy,,,I didn't have much of the magikmoss left so we miked it in with the Turface I bought a few weeks ago. About 1/3 magikmoss and 2/3 Turface. I sprinkled a tablespoon of Dynomite 13/13/13 flower and veg at the 2 inch level, another at the base of the root ball level and another around the rootball about an inch below the surface. We'll hope for the best.

:yahoo: <-------yelling "Pictures!"

that sounds good bro!

Perfect!

"Is your lease up next month, but your plants need six weeks? Bud Magic to the rescue! Our scientists have put together a combination of hormones, minerals, vitamins, amino acids and a proprietary blend of complex organic molecules that do one thing!

Speed up bud formation and give the the largest, hardest , longest, stickiest buds you've ever seen!"

Have a picture of a hot, heavy duty, nasty looking babe dressed in a devil costume with some nice curves holding a cola in a suggestive manner.......

oh yeah!

i have my visa card ready. ill drain my bank account right now:)

i have my visa card ready. ill drain my bank account right now:)

If you don't want bigger, stickier, harder, more potent buds....don't bother reading the rest of this!

Until midnight tonite you can get:

1.)BeelzeBud's Wicked Plant Food
2.)Demon Dust
3.)Underworld
4.)Hell Freeze
and
5.)Bud Magic

for a special price of 879.00! (plus 15.00 handling fee) Shipping is Free if you order before Midnight tonight!

Normally this would cost 1299.00....and that would be money well spent....but if you order before midnight tonight, you save 420.00!

That's right....save 420!

Remember, if you don't want to grow massive, solid, sticky, stinky, potent buds...ignore this offer. But if you think that sounds good....give us a call or order online!

If you don't want bigger, stickier, harder, more potent buds....don't bother reading the rest of this!

Until midnight tonite you can get:

1.)BeelzeBud's Wicked Plant Food
2.)Demon Dust
3.)Underworld
4.)Hell Freeze
and
5.)Bud Magic

for a special price of 879.00! (plus 15.00 handling fee) Shipping is Free if you order before Midnight tonight!

Normally this would cost 1299.00....and that would be money well spent....but if you order before midnight tonight, you save 420.00!

That's right....save 420!

Remember, if you don't want to grow massive, solid, sticky, stinky, potent buds...ignore this offer. But if you think that sounds good....give us a call or order online!

yes yes i do want bigger, stickier, harder, more potent buds!!!!!! ill order two sets right now while their on sale! i have a credit card!!! I know nutes are what make big buds not the strain or grower or lights! its the nutes and since you claim these results it has to be true!! I'll max out the credit card right now!

yes yes i do want bigger, stickier, harder, more potent buds!!!!!! ill order two sets right now while their on sale! i have a credit card!!! I know nutes are what make big buds not the strain or grower or lights! its the nutes and since you claim these results it has to be true!! I'll max out the credit card right now!

And that's pretty much how it works.....sad.

Even sadder, if I sold you Osmocote, you would have bigger buds than if you used one of the jackass nutrients.

And that's pretty much how it works.....sad.

Even sadder, if I sold you Osmocote, you would have bigger buds than if you used one of the jackass nutrients.

ya OC+ seem to be some great nutes or even if someone had their favorite additives their still a great cheap base nute, for example i would still use my Green Fuse because i love that stuff, just like you used the snow storm, but saved a ton of money on base nutes

my only fear is that since right now my temps are so hot it will drain the OC+ like crazy?

ya OC+ seem to be some great nutes or even if someone had their favorite additives their still a great cheap base nute, for example i would still use my Green Fuse because i love that stuff, just like you used the snow storm, but saved a ton of money on base nutes

my only fear is that since right now my temps are so hot it will drain the OC+ like crazy?

that's a problem....the higher temps would release even more nutes...not good. They do make temperature sensitive versions for hot and cold temps....but high temps are good for the plants, no matter what nutes you're using. You gotta deal with those temps!

Oh silly Rabbits, tricks are for kids.....Long ago in another time, lets say 1973 in Salmon Creek, Humboldt. Where I ran over 3 miles of PVC pipe for a new advnture in the great NORCAL. Where growers, had no crazy named ferts. Currenty, where the name of the ferts are more intersting then the results of the quality of the weed. Where these gower's had just returned from Kush Mountain, Afghanistan with a fresh bucket full of seeds to plant in a new region called Humboldt Co. To this day, I have never seen such humongous buds grown with 5-1 fish great soil and no crazy named ferts! Like I said, "Tricks are for kids, silly rabbits....

had some sick gals from a ebb/flow from when a pump clogged with tree debris from my open roof grow... I tossed em in a hempy with dynamite and they are looking really good after ~10 days...I had basically written them off as dead.

Hey Doc, you could also sell small bags of DocBud fertz as a special triage formula for nearly DOA plants for even more money!

Back
Top Bottom