Using Mega Crop question

As you can see there's a lot of damage but, believe me when I say they look a lot better than they did. Some of the color is returning and they seem to be a little happier. The damage that was done is done, nothing can be done about that, I am hoping to see some new growth in the next few days.... live and learn, hindsight is education I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_143152.jpg
    IMG_20200801_143152.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200801_143141.jpg
    IMG_20200801_143141.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20200801_142923.jpg
    IMG_20200801_142923.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200801_142836.jpg
    IMG_20200801_142836.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200801_142821.jpg
    IMG_20200801_142821.jpg
    949.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200801_142811.jpg
    IMG_20200801_142811.jpg
    831.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200801_142756.jpg
    IMG_20200801_142756.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200801_142738.jpg
    IMG_20200801_142738.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
we've all made mistakes. dnt worry about the damaged leaves but have a good look at them. Tell them goodbye as you'll probebly will never see them again. Well unless ......

how many grams per gallon are you at currently?

I started this one last Saturday because I didn't know if the girls were going to pull through. I have it in a closet under 4 CFL lights, all this one will get is MC for it's life however long that may be. The only bad thing is, I don't know the sex because it's just a bag seeds, but the smoke was really good so I dropped it in some water for 24 hours then into a wet paper towel. Today marks day 4 above ground.

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_145543.jpg
    IMG_20200801_145543.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 25
we've all made mistakes. dnt worry about the damaged leaves but have a good look at them. Tell them goodbye as you'll probebly will never see them again. Well unless ......

how many grams per gallon are you at currently?
3.5 first feed then up to 4g/g then on to 4.5. I read a post here about using MC and 4.5 seems to be the sweet spot, but with each plant being it's own that my have to bump up or down depending on the color it shows me.

I started this one last Saturday because I didn't know if the girls were going to pull through. I have it in a closet under 4 CFL lights, all this one will get is MC for it's life however long that may be. The only bad thing is, I don't know the sex because it's just a bag seeds, but the smoke was really good so I dropped it in some water for 24 hours then into a wet paper towel. Today marks day 4 above ground.
create a journal for this Grow Journals

Also after reading Emilya's post on the proper way to water plants, yeah I've been doing that wrong as well. I'm at a loss as to how my first grow turned out as good as it did. I thought to myself that I had it figured out after that grow
:rofl:
yeah right. I'll get there one way or the other but failure isn't an option.

3.5 first feed then up to 4g/g then on to 4.5. I read a post here about using MC and 4.5 seems to be the sweet spot, but with each plant being it's own that my have to bump up or down depending on the color it shows me.

ya, we told you the sweet spot of mc two pages a go :rofl:
question was how many grams are you at currently?

you should be able to. go to grow journal, journals in progress and create a thread. first read how to create a journal so you can follow the instructions

3.5 the next time they get water will be with 4g/g
i'd like to say make your last gram the pk booster you've got as you are in flower and the buds are looking good.
I just don't know what stage of flower you are in.

got ya!! ok, then just stick to MC. i think the pk booster should be good after mid flower on.

Outstanding growth for 4 days ! :thumb:

You wouldn’t believe how many growers here are still in prohibition! Journal on! :headbanger:

If it was me, I would get a straight MC grow under my belt before playing with BE.
Yes I think that would be a good idea as well. I am going to use the one I just started for just that, MC only to see what it will do for the complete grow cycle other than the last week or so which will most likely be straight water, but first I have to get that far with it.

Yes I think that would be a good idea as well. I am going to use the one I just started for just that, MC only to see what it will do for the complete grow cycle other than the last week or so which will most likely be straight water, but first I have to get that far with it.
I would like to strongly recommend that you do not give straight water for the last week. The organic folks have shown us that the plants finish out best and best express their full genetic traits, only when fed strongly right up to the end. Since this time is when the buds are finishing up, the plants can actually use more nutes in that last two weeks than ever before in the grow, but bro science has us all convinced that we should starve our plants in the end. It makes no logical sense to do this. When you see that you are 2 weeks from the end and the buds are entering their final bud swell, do a 3x flush of your soil, just to clear it of any built up salts and left over nutes. This allows the roots to have their full ability to uptake water and nutes during this critical period. Then, feed right up to the day of the chop... even giving finishing nutes if you have them.... and this is when you correctly use the PK. Someday, do a side by side test where you starve one plant at the end and feed the other as I have described.... you will see.

I would like to strongly recommend that you do not give straight water for the last week. The organic folks have shown us that the plants finish out best and best express their full genetic traits, only when fed strongly right up to the end. Since this time is when the buds are finishing up, the plants can actually use more nutes in that last two weeks than ever before in the grow, but bro science has us all convinced that we should starve our plants in the end. It makes no logical sense to do this. When you see that you are 2 weeks from the end and the buds are entering their final bud swell, do a 3x flush of your soil, just to clear it of any built up salts and left over nutes. This allows the roots to have their full ability to uptake water and nutes during this critical period. Then, feed right up to the day of the chop... even giving finishing nutes if you have them.... and this is when you correctly use the PK. Someday, do a side by side test where you starve one plant at the end and feed the other as I have described.... you will see.
Thank you for that information. I can't believe how helpful everybody is here, it's great to have such a vast gathering of well informed people to reach out to.

I don’t know what Emilya’s experience with this is, but I find that my plants typically slow down - and may even stop drinking - at the End. It gets hard to force any nutrients into them.

From the discussion in this University study:

“These data show that for the last two weeks of the flower cycle for cannabis, it was possible to use no fertilizer water for irrigation with no significant impact on yield while saving input costs on fertilizer.”

I have been letting my plants just go dry when I see that the water consumption starts falling off. It seems to really give them the signal to wrap it up. Besides, once that water doesn’t get taken up, it’s just sitting in there around the roots - and rot can start setting in.

I don’t know about Emilya, but my experience has been that my plants typically slow down, and may even stop drinking at the End. It gets hard to force any nutrients into them.

From the discussion in this University study:

“These data show that for the last two weeks of the flower cycle for cannabis, it was possible to use no fertilizer water for irrigation with no significant impact on yield while saving input costs on fertilizer.”

I have been letting my plants just go dry when I see that the water consumption starts falling off. It seems to really give them the signal to wrap it up. Besides, once that water doesn’t get taken up, it’s just sitting in there around the roots - and rot can start setting in.
That is far above my skill set at this point in the game, I'm sure you know what your saying as well as she knows what she's saying. I just found out I was watering wrong, I'm that much of a newborn.

Back
Top Bottom