Status
Not open for further replies.
How its looking 👀 today;

PERSONAL SATIVA X
DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
7959AC37-8F71-425D-9D08-3330CFAF7BAC.jpeg
142BF351-840E-4EA7-8E0D-5D0064DF1A03.jpeg
1EF95AB8-E258-4983-BF6C-798BB58A944B.jpeg

Apical dominant main regains canopy lead. Didn’t take many days to do so.
3C8FCD84-F3A5-4B80-8452-BBDCB8D04494.jpeg
44D6ED15-C0C2-4A17-A9F6-462146D9772B.jpeg
394D29DA-B781-4A6B-8940-92E07D1C19C9.jpeg

Look inside the canopy. The Hook 🪝 shape result of the HST makes a screen on the canopy. The curve on the stem helps the branches lean on each other with the help of the stretch of pre flower the fan leaves start to separate and not touch each other that much, allowing air flow all thru the inside structure.
64483E2D-98E7-43A3-9555-D01E6DCD019F.jpeg

I have been on a feed cycle every day since our last rain. Drench roots to run off and foliar feed every morning. This pheno is on that stretch mode, I can see this being a late late October and thats 10 weeks from today. 😂 12 weeks mid November at that point no sun on the island. Got lights ? 💡

Hopefully we start seeing the spears at mid August. Photoperiod at the moment is 15 hrs and 15 mins of light. August we hit 12/12 we should see a noticeable change in sexual maturity and expression.

Takes patience for this one. But we’ll worth the wait.
:passitleft:

DUTCH DURBAN X
DUTERTES NIGHTMARE

3156A6D6-BAC0-4632-97C6-CF4C9A9C4390.jpeg
7D12DDCE-8EBF-4129-83C2-0D7644105BB1.jpeg
EF9CA64C-75FE-4A0B-AE19-EE3727C15017.jpeg

Apical dominant main also regains lead at the canopy. The stretch here seems to have almost settled and now more and more pistils showing up, considering the Sativa nature of this pheno it’s a faster flower than the other side by side comparison. It’s even faster than it’s same geno the other Durban I have in the bush. I’m really wanting to keep this exact copy of a plant so I have several options to consider. STS to fem and clones to reveg. Lots of work on the table.
32455731-5FF2-46D9-8D23-02177B560943.jpeg
49971257-A439-44AB-81BD-0B50F5C5D853.jpeg
CB9F5A9A-743D-4B2D-9A32-AD1EC612859E.jpeg
E14B56B3-D145-4C74-9B94-C70A75CF100E.jpeg

The hook 🪝

Traceable, sustainable and organic breeding.

:Rasta:

Official stretch update on the big bombs 💣

DUTCH DURBAN x DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
0CB76E64-2B3D-4B89-A7F8-E54BC3AC7ABC.jpeg
DED0DBA9-E0CD-4B74-81FB-858366755D95.jpeg
94DD9973-903A-40F8-AC42-7A5BE868E44C.jpeg
DC3CA373-F4ED-4FED-80EF-A8C19C3826CB.jpeg
E95E1D33-C318-4EF5-8802-D64147F7CC4F.jpeg
58C73921-83F1-4A12-B4DD-393908F51F41.jpeg

The one true apical dominant is very small now and seems completely suppressed from its dominance to be overweight by the rest of the plant tops that are just thriving so fast y’all and setting footsteps to the spear shaped bud structure to come.

My next phase on the training is to let go of the Apical main, releasing the tension and let it rise to the canopy.

image.jpg

:green_heart:
And what do you hope to accomplish by using this training? Wider plant or more colas? Inquiring minds wanna know brother. lol CL🍀

How its looking 👀 today;

PERSONAL SATIVA X
DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
7959AC37-8F71-425D-9D08-3330CFAF7BAC.jpeg
142BF351-840E-4EA7-8E0D-5D0064DF1A03.jpeg
1EF95AB8-E258-4983-BF6C-798BB58A944B.jpeg

Apical dominant main regains canopy lead. Didn’t take many days to do so.
3C8FCD84-F3A5-4B80-8452-BBDCB8D04494.jpeg
44D6ED15-C0C2-4A17-A9F6-462146D9772B.jpeg
394D29DA-B781-4A6B-8940-92E07D1C19C9.jpeg

Look inside the canopy. The Hook 🪝 shape result of the HST makes a screen on the canopy. The curve on the stem helps the branches lean on each other with the help of the stretch of pre flower the fan leaves start to separate and not touch each other that much, allowing air flow all thru the inside structure.
64483E2D-98E7-43A3-9555-D01E6DCD019F.jpeg

I have been on a feed cycle every day since our last rain. Drench roots to run off and foliar feed every morning. This pheno is on that stretch mode, I can see this being a late late October and thats 10 weeks from today. 😂 12 weeks mid November at that point no sun on the island. Got lights ? 💡

Hopefully we start seeing the spears at mid August. Photoperiod at the moment is 15 hrs and 15 mins of light. August we hit 12/12 we should see a noticeable change in sexual maturity and expression.

Takes patience for this one. But we’ll worth the wait.
In Star Trek speak, Fascinating Captain 👩‍✈️. lol CL🍀

And what do you hope to accomplish by using this training? Wider plant or more colas? Inquiring minds wanna know brother. lol CL🍀

Several things Captain;

- Promote the continued burst of phytohormones in the plant.

- Create a manageable canopy that allows air flow and accentuates bud sites. Better light exposure.

-Have the plant almost on horizontal stance makes it easier to redirect and redistribute equally the bulk of energy and hormones. Knowing that the bulk of everything the makes the plant thrive is at the very top of the plant (the true apical dominant top). By controlling it I control the rest of the shoots. What I exploit is called gravitropism. I know Auxins move upward in the plant right situated at the very tip! Of the plant, by breaking and bending it flat the hormones are force down by the gravity/weight of the branch, and then the hormones find a new path (on the subsequent shoots) to go up again to be at the top of the plant. At the same time phototropism allows my new boosted shoots to move quickly and place them selves facing the best angle torwards the light. My training is base on the exploitation of gravitropism and phototropism.

- I don’t like 7 ft tall plants because they draw way much more attention than a 5-6 ft wide x 2 ft tall plant.

-Training branches to carry their weight so they can support the buds.

A couple of other things but they slipped my minds at the moment just about to sample the last harvest auto.

How’s your day going bro?

Looking amazing brother.. It may be a long way yet but if they make it the yeild will be huge especially your sativa x dutertes 👌 I can already see how she's going to look in flower man 😍 plant of the month in the making 🤣

Who's your faverote so far?
What's your stem rub saying?

Definitely better get some clones and reverse them 😯 preserve each move 😎

#LWG 💪✌️

Several things Captain;

- Promote the continued burst of phytohormones in the plant.

- Create a manageable canopy that allows air flow and accentuates bud sites. Better light exposure.

-Have the plant almost on horizontal stance makes it easier to redirect and redistribute equally the bulk of energy and hormones. Knowing that the bulk of everything the makes the plant thrive is at the very top of the plant (the true apical dominant top). By controlling it I control the rest of the shoots. What I exploit is called gravitropism. I know Auxins move upward in the plant right situated at the very tip! Of the plant, by breaking and bending it flat the hormones are force down by the gravity/weight of the branch, and then the hormones find a new path (on the subsequent shoots) to go up again to be at the top of the plant. At the same time phototropism allows my new boosted shoots to move quickly and place them selves facing the best angle torwards the light. My training is base on the exploitation of gravitropism and phototropism.

- I don’t like 7 ft tall plants because they draw way much more attention than a 5-6 ft wide x 2 ft tall plant.

-Training branches to carry their weight so they can support the buds.

A couple of other things but they slipped my minds at the moment just about to sample the last harvest auto.

How’s your day going bro?

Thanks for asking, it’s going pretty good.? How are you? I was wondering how you did yours.I’m not sure 🤔 if it’s better to remove all leaves, just fans or not removing anything when chop my 🇵🇦 Panama here shortly. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking amazing brother.. It may be a long way yet but if they make it the yeild will be huge especially your sativa x dutertes 👌 I can already see how she's going to look in flower man 😍 plant of the month in the making 🤣

Who's your faverote so far?
What's your stem rub saying?

Definitely better get some clones and reverse them 😯 preserve each move 😎

#LWG 💪✌️

Appreciate the love brother, yeah that PS x Duterte is insane, but also takes a sweet ass time to flower, she will see the late late October rainy end I might have to bring her in the nursery and finish her under lights, but not before she suffers the wet fall. One thing I want to do is let them get wet and cold in order for that information to be stored in their genetic pool.

I will inevitably have to take at least 6 clones of each because I want to have options later or even next year. Even might need to start a vegging tent for all my potential firecrackers 🧨

At this moment I have kinda the same stem rub on most with Duterte’s gens in them; watermelon and sweet papaya, not a skunk smell or even an overpowering smell. The stinky one is the Super Lemon Haze I have out in the bush, very nice and clean lemon/citrus stem rub.

To not fuck up my harvest this year I should be taking the clones and then doing the STS for fems and potentially have them ready for a male or pollen.

Thanks for asking, it’s going pretty good.? How are you? I was wondering how you did yours.I’m not sure 🤔 if it’s better to remove all leaves, just fans or not removing anything when chop my 🇵🇦 Panama here shortly. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

My day was good bro, got shit done around the farm, now just smoking a J looking at the garden.
Umm harvest and drying is like wine and beer; soooo many types and choices.

You could just chop grosso modo and dry in a rack all your buds, then when the fans crisp out do your manicure and nice bud trim and them send them again to the rack until ready for jars.

I have used a standing oscillating electric heater fan to dry them “faster” indoors at a controled temp of 22-24 Celsius

Appreciate the love brother, yeah that PS x Duterte is insane, but also takes a sweet ass time to flower, she will see the late late October rainy end I might have to bring her in the nursery and finish her under lights, but not before she suffers the wet fall. One thing I want to do is let them get wet and cold in order for that information to be stored in their genetic pool.

I will inevitably have to take at least 6 clones of each because I want to have options later or even next year. Even might need to start a vegging tent for all my potential firecrackers 🧨

At this moment I have kinda the same stem rub on most with Duterte’s gens in them; watermelon and sweet papaya, not a skunk smell or even an overpowering smell. The stinky one is the Super Lemon Haze I have out in the bush, very nice and clean lemon/citrus stem rub.

To not fuck up my harvest this year I should be taking the clones and then doing the STS for fems and potentially have them ready for a male or pollen.

Sounds like a good plan bro! Great foundation, hopefully that mango pops mid flower but if not a cross might bring it out more. I just love that structure 👌 flower time can definitely be worked on that's a easy one to crack.

Cannot mess with the super lemon haze.. I need to grow me some of that for sure 👊

Hey amigo I’m wondering 💭 if you have any concerns about a Predominantly Tropical Sativa in that wet n cold Canadian climate? Or is it now going to be acclimated to it since it was in it last year? CL🍀

Finally I got to it;

C11DCDE4-707E-4C4B-A8A0-42078624EB05.jpeg
B60951C7-1265-4816-9873-EDCB2F031830.jpeg

Some decent bud, I had smoked several times before trim and final weight. 45 grms that’s after 2 weeks dry and several days in jar. The smell of mango toned down and now has a spice after taste and smells of fuel. Not bad smoke now, wanna let it cure another 2 weeks (if I can keep my hands off).

Next Auto should be 2oz or a little more, I will try to dry and weight.

The little buds next to the jar lid made my joint for tonight.
nice little haul, hope it tastes good with a nice buzz

Hey amigo I’m wondering 💭 if you have any concerns about a Predominantly Tropical Sativa in that wet n cold Canadian climate? Or is it now going to be acclimated to it since it was in it last year? CL🍀

Not much concerns, they need to feel the heat and cold of Canadian landscape let’s see what they can do.

I got a better set up if I need to finish under lights which is very possible. First they are going to be pounded by rain. That’s what we all wanna see, hardcore rain in October and no mold or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom