Vass - LED - PC Grow

this is the info i have for the lights

Screenshot_2016-08-10-11-26-54.png

You can grow really good smoke with cfls but the spacing between the light and flowering plants does become a hassle to cool even more so with the higher wattage ones and if you end up going the cfl route you will notice that below the ballast of the bulb will actually be casting a shadow on your plants... Ive grown with a 300w cfl for a few runs they do work and you can get nice buds but at the same time they become a headache real quick. Check out my first indoor run in my signature it's with the 300w cfl mixed spectrum bulb. With it I was getting a 10* temperature difference in my tent between that and the ambient with the mars 400w I'm only getting 5* with the same extraction fan.... Really it depends on grow area foot print and height of box and so on.

How much was that big 250w cfl and reflector? Even a mars reflector48 ($100ish) or old style mars 300w (about $70ish) would be better .

It would be well worth it. It covers about 60x60 and ya can hang it about 30ish cm away from the canopy during flower it's a lot easier to cool between the two if ya look at the last plant on my outdoors journal trippy her name was she actually got wind burnt from me trying to cool it

I also had the whole CFL setup and Spart convinced me to go the LED route, best decision I have made so far and not regretting it at all. That LED bulb looks pretty cool, even for a side light but I must say the 700w I got just covers such a nice area the side light won't really be needed. Take a look at some of the older Mars Hydro panels bru it is well worth it!!

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom