Very First Grow: G13 Haze, White Widow & some bagseed

yea, thanks everyone for seconding my observations. never heard of asexual... heard of hermaphrodite, but not asexual... i love how interesting this plant is!!!

I didn't enjoy doing it but the deed is done
ian_1.JPG

ian_2.JPG

ian_4.JPG

DSC02727.JPG

DSC027281.JPG

you can just make out his stem in this pic
DSC02729.JPG

this guy Captain is suspect... its starting to grow some balls. what do you think?

DSC027402.JPG

DSC02742.JPG

DSC02743.JPG

the good news is I think I've got a lot more females popping up. Check it!
Mac(enzie) is starting to show her natural beauty ;)

DSC02736.JPG

DSC027371.JPG

DSC027381.JPG

DSC027391.JPG

Ms. Gavin is looking promissing.
DSC02732.JPG

DSC02734.JPG

DSC027351.JPG

Jarad(een) ???!!?

DSC02723.JPG

DSC02724.JPG

DSC02725.JPG

DSC02726.JPG

Brian(na)

DSC02716.JPG

DSC02717.JPG

DSC02718.JPG

Mrs. Karen

DSC02720.JPG

DSC02721.JPG

DSC02722.JPG

Derlin(e)

DSC02745.JPG

DSC02746.JPG

DSC02747.JPG

DSC02748.JPG

thats all for now. someone please correct me if my calls are off. :thanks::thanks:

keep an eye on karen, other than that, u got a bunch of girls

Yep, the Captain is most definitely growing balls. ;-) Yeah, Karen is looking mighty suspicious, now. Lol! I think it's funny you named them boy and girl names before you knew the sex. I like the idea. ;-)

got a question... I got home tonight about 30 minutes after the lights went out in the grow room. I still wanted to whack the captain so he didn't mess up any of my girls & also check on the other plants. so, I turned the lights on for about 8 minutes to do my business, then shut them back off. do you think I stressed them at all by doing that?

you take a risk, but at least it was only 30 min after bedtime, not in the middle of the night. you're probably fine

Nah, I think you'll be fine. Every once in a while I'll take pics after the HPS goes off. They probably don't appreciate it, but I never have had any adverse effects.

Could u take pictures of the plants now? I wanna c the bud if its ready or how its coming along. I definitly wanna c ww and the g13 haze.

:roorrip:

I saw pg 10. I wanna c the after products and how it comes out on the plant.

if you saw page 10 you also saw the timestamp on the last picture update was less than 2 days ago.
02-16-2009, 10:47 PM
what exactly are you hoping to see in 36 hours time? this grow journal's picture updates must take OP ages to upload and post.

:roorrip:

I saw pg 10. I wanna c the after products and how it comes out on the plant.

Most people take pics and post them when the get them. The pics that he has here are the most recent pics of the plant. There are no finished plant pics, because the plant is not done yet. If you are hungry for finished pics there are plenty of completed journals in the Grow room section of 420.

ya 'dood' i saw it. i was just putting it out there because i would love 2 see the final product whenever its done. ive never seen ww being grown b4.
now stop askin me questions, xsv.

ya 'dood' i saw it. i was just putting it out there because i would love 2 see the final product whenever its done. ive never seen ww being grown b4.

lookin good buzzed! :rollit:

have a look at my completed WHITE WIDOW GROW JOURNAL in my signature, but first try reading the forum rules. 420 Magazine - FAQ: General Forum Usage

Back
Top Bottom