Very First Grow: G13 Haze, White Widow & some bagseed

I would think so, i would repot them in larger pots if you can.

Plants still look healthy. Another good rule is if your plant is a foot high, it has a root of equal length.

if this has been said, sorry - you said you run a heater in there 24/7, correct? are you getting fresh air into the room from somewhere else? if not you should check two things:
ambient room temperature in the vicinity of you plants being too high, and
humidity levels are prolly really low.
fresh air can help both situations.

an additional observation: you root structure is pretty uniform in that they are all around the bottom - if the roots are starved for nutrition, they grow to find it - usually down towards the bottom of the planter/deeper in the earth...it looks to me like you underwatered your plants a bit too much, and the roots are all at the bottom, where they do you no good. a good root structure is more lateral than vertical in nature, and certainly a few root tendrils going straight down to a huge knot of roots further away from the plant can't be a good thing, as you now have a bottleneck between the majority of your root structure, and the plant on the surface. water to saturation, then rewater whenever the first few inches of soil are bone dry, or when you plant tells you to, whichever comes first.

hope this helps. XSVBuds

wow great info everyone. Yesterday I transplanted two of the larger plants in to a 5 gallon bucket and watered all of them. They REALLY perked up after that. XSVBuds I think your observations are dead on about watering and everything else!!

to answer some of yours and others questions...

my humidity level is between 30-35% and my ambient temps are between 65-76 depending on when the lights are on. I have a humidifer I can hook up if you think it will help at all.

I have my babies in a storage closet and there isn't a lot of circulation during the day when I'm at work but. I have a fan going 24/7 though. when I get home I open the door up and they get circulation for a couple hours then I close it again before bed when the timer shuts the lights off.

I'm going to have to do something about ventilation soon though because when I leave the door open the place smells like ganga :) I'll have to look into a carbon filter and find a way to get fresh air in, filtered and out of there. SHouldn't be to difficult to figure out.

I just went to the garden shop and bought some big buckets, soil and more lights. I'm going to transplant everything tomorrow. I'll be sure to take pics of the finished product. I was hoping to get away with waiting until I figured out which was females and which were the "sons of bitches" but I guess it can wait.

I transplanted ten of the plants into larger containers. I still have 4 more I need to move but they are small enough that they can wait until I get more soil.

DSC02507.JPG

DSC02508.JPG

DSC02509.JPG

DSC02510.JPG

tops of the two tallest plants

DSC02511.JPG

DSC02512.JPG

DSC02513.JPG

DSC02514.JPG

I think they're adjusting to their new home nicely. :D

good mixture of indicas and sativas man :) that's gonna be a good variety. I'm hopin to grow a few different plants once i get a stable place.

this is like getting involved in a
soap opera. i can't wait to see what's next.

thank you everyone for the complements and advice.

I think I've bitten off more then I can chew here though. I'm hoping that I can cut my garden in half and that there will be 50% males. reason being is that I don't think I have the resources (lights,food,time,space,ect) to flower all 14 plants should they become girls. I know, I know, problems... problems... problems...

I NEED to do some research on carbon filters and ways to get the smell under control. the wife is starting to complane because when I open the door to the grow room for even a couple seconds the whole floor smells like ganga!! I'm going to look thru the posts on this site but does anyone have any tried & true recommendations?

I started the flowering stage a couple days ago. I think I'm going to have to do something about the size of these babies, a couple of them are getting tall already.

the G13 haze is really short and bushy, looks like its going to be a great indoor sized plant. I'm going to def pull some clones of the girls.

on to the pics:

DSC02537.JPG

DSC02536.JPG

DSC02534.JPG

DSC02533.JPG

DSC02532.JPG

its hard to gauge how tall these have gotten so here is a gallon milk jug for reference

DSC02538.JPG

HEre are the rest of the girls

DSC02551.JPG

DSC02550.JPG

DSC025482.JPG

DSC02549.JPG

now for some questions on SEX!! haha, do these look like males, females or undecided?

DSC02546.JPG

DSC02545.JPG

DSC02544.JPG

DSC02543.JPG

DSC02541.JPG

DSC02539.JPG

thanks for lookin!

I was wondering if maybe I could get another pic of the plant I asked about in the same area to see what it does. I would appreciate it. I've never seen a growth like that before. ;-)

Ms. Fox I'll go snap some more shots of that for you tonight.

glad to hear I've got some females, its like christmas morning all over again.

Back
Top Bottom