Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Going to try and do a photo update tonight.
I apologize for not doing an update in a while.
life..
it's running at full throttle right now.

Indoor is now in flower and starting to show already.
Outdoor plants are loving all this sun we've been having lately!

wiw!

A long overdue photo update.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to make it short and sweet.
Here's some of the outdoor garden, among some veggies..

Ambrosia Mum, stacking up a solid foundation for some large colas..

CC_D_OG_July16_10.jpg

Two of her babies,

CC_D_OG_July16_12.jpg

OG clone,

CC_D_OG_July16_11.jpg

Cotton Candy Mum,

CC_D_OG_July16_14.jpg

some vegetables,

Purple Cherokee tomato's

11886.jpg

4 heads of corn, 13 feet tall..

21449.jpg

31297.jpg

Black Krim tomato,

4960.jpg

5748.jpg

Sugar snap peas,

6655.jpg

zuch's

7559.jpg

8439.jpg

cherry tom's

9338.jpg

So in the flower room, we're day 4 since flip, and both Cotton Candy's and OG's are showing signs already.
I had a bit of a battle with mites over the last week. But after a lot of spraying they're gone til next time. And as you can probably tell from how they look a little haggered, from nute stress, I figured some of my recycled Coco hadn't been flushed enough before it was mixed in with the new stuff.. Runoff PPM's were way too high. (Let that be a lesson for anyone to always over rinse their recycled Coco before re-using.) But a solid week of flushing has gotten the medium reading exactly where I want it. So now it's time to feed!! Was waiting until they were stress free before removing the GLR hour. Steady 12/12 now.
Temps are 72 lights off, 82 lights on.
CO2 is now being administered at 1000-1500 PPM's
RH at 45%

CC_D_OG_July16_15.jpg

CC_D_OG_July16_17.jpg

pubes!

CC_D_OG_July16_18.jpg

CC_D_OG_July16_19.jpg

the countdown, and battle to tame these Cotton Candy's, in on..

:rollit:

A lot of people have good looking pot plants , but nobody takes better photos than you. forget the pot shots, the veggies are Art shots. I would take a photography class from you any time.:goodjob:

A lot of people have good looking pot plants , but nobody takes better photos than you. forget the pot shots, the veggies are Art shots. I would take a photography class from you any time.:goodjob:

Holy crap bozzo.
Thank you very much!

Thank you my friend!
You guys are too kind, really!

Summer is going great so far bro,
hope the same for you!

So it looks like I might be harvesting my indoor roughly the same time as my outdoor this year.
Seeing as these Cotton Candy's are supposed to be 14 weekers! :thedoubletake:
Damn! I had no idea when I started them, until my friend dropped it on me the other day.
No wonder all the Cotton Candy buds I've ever seen were so f'in huge!.
At least I've got that to look forward to. :headbanger:
But my next grow will have to wait til October now.

On another note:

I made a batch of Tincture with the magical butter machine, and holy shit.
This stuff is potent!
The first batch I made a few months ago, doses were measured in ml's.
This stuff? Is measured in drops.
3 drops under the tongue gets you pretty damn high.
4-6? you better not be operating any heavy machinery.
8-10? And you'll be hiding under a blanket in the closet talking to yourself.
:trance:

Although doses vary from person to person.
Takes about 5 minutes to come on, and lasts for about 3 hours
Zero burnout, crystal clear high, with tons of energy to boot.

Made from about 3 ounces of OG Kush popcorn bud, and about 2 ounces of sugar trim.

tinct_1.jpg

tinct_2.jpg

i want some...:cheesygrinsmiley:..oh man..i got a plan..all ladies in pots...18 inches and taller..goes to mother nature next month..the rest comes inside..probably all Mutants..your garden is great...i've had 3 messes of those s,peas..ate 4 tomatos today...so far...fantastic taste...haven't made any tenture yet...a lot of ha...i got a good cam...just can't seem to get it adjusted...my 1st harvest coming up next month...just in time to get those smallfries inside..ok...some work on the cam..later...

i want some...:cheesygrinsmiley:..oh man..i got a plan..all ladies in pots...18 inches and taller..goes to mother nature next month..the rest comes inside..probably all Mutants..your garden is great...i've had 3 messes of those s,peas..ate 4 tomatos today...so far...fantastic taste...haven't made any tenture yet...a lot of ha...i got a good cam...just can't seem to get it adjusted...my 1st harvest coming up next month...just in time to get those smallfries inside..ok...some work on the cam..later...

Good to see you miwa,
Cheers!:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm in awe of how many things you have going on in your garden(s).
using a combo of electricity, and Mr. Golden Sunshine, is a great way to multi farm.
If you need any help with the cam, PM me brother and hopefully I can help you out?

Wow Vic, that rocks... how much did that produce in the end? Is it glycerine or alcohol?

Thanks rune,

The batch gave me about 1.5 litres.
:tokin:
I wont have to make any for a long time, even after I give away half of it.
Organic Vegetable Glycerine base, vanilla, and a few other secret flavorings.:winkyface:

looks like youve knocked back the ppms a bit? plants look amazing..my outdoor plants are much more stressed than yours. i want that cotton candy mom REALLY badly. i asking jamaica seeds if they would send me a cotton candy or jamaican chocolate seed. well see.

just learned from the jamaica seed breeder that blackout kush is g13 x ogk (chemd x kush). SWEET.

Thanks rune,

The batch gave me about 1.5 litres.
:tokin:
I wont have to make any for a long time, even after I give away half of it.
Organic Vegetable Glycerine base, vanilla, and a few other secret flavorings.:winkyface:

Sweet... literally, lol... so, do you attribute the increased quality/potency to the machine itself, or to the amount of ingredients used or the amount of reduction of glycerine volume or a combo of these things? I'm just curious as I wasn't sure about that machine since it's basically just automating a process of grinding and cooking and distilling.

I've noticed a lot of people don't take the cleaning steps or the grinding or decarbing steps when making their tinctures and butters/oils, which lowers potency and/or yield or just flat makes it taste like merde, lol. I'm trying to determine if the machine is actually worth it if you know how to and are willing to manually process the same way.

Right now I'm looking at water distillers to make honey oil.

Back
Top Bottom