Vick's - Organic Triple Strain'ed Sea Of Green - Wiw!

Ok, so dry weights are in folks!

Comatose Kush: 256 grams
OG Kush: 223 grams
Ambrosia: 172 grams

total: 651 grams.

1 pound and 7.25 ounces.
Almost hit 1.5 pounds!
The whole grow was with a quantum 1000 watt dimmable ballast set at 75%, so 750 watts.
On a light mover.
I must say I am very happy with the results!
These are by far the best meds I have ever grown to date. And I'm pretty confident it's mostly to do with growing organically.
The potency of this Coma Kush is unbelievable. Like whoa..
Would love to have it tested for CBD's and THC levels, because I have a feeling (and some friends do too) that the %'s would be really 'high'
The OG is very potent as well, but nothing like the Coma.
And the Ambrosia, damn! she just turned out amazingly. Way better than the last 2 grows with her. Not a huge yielding strain, a son of a bitch to trim. But it's one of those top shelf meds that's has to be reserved for those special occasions.
So fruity and tasty, feels like you're smoking candy.

So that's it that's all ladies and gents!
This grow can now officially be moved to completed journals.
Thank you to everyone who participated, and joined me along the way with this grow.
I'll be taking a little bit of a hiatus, But plan to return with somewhat of a different grow next time.
If not full on supersoil, then 6 monsters in minerlized Coco, with a top feed drain to waste system..:)
And possibly upgrading to LED.
And as all my grows will be from now on,
Organic baby..

wiw!

Ambrosia_nug_1.jpg

high 420kwats,
Curso,
Shotta,
and ronnie.

Thanks for the reps and kindness my friends!
:high-five:

Amazing clean grow, one of the cleanest grows on the 420 for sure. Congratulations Vick and your making me take a look at how I am using my light system for sure. +Reps to you and good luck on your next round, send me an invite please.

Really beautiful shots... sweet plants too :cheesygrinsmiley:

as usual right in time for harvest!

Damn I picked the right time to cruise thru. Looks sweeeeet my friend. Love the 'touch' of purple your Kush came out with. Congratulations on a good looking flip my friend. Looks like you got it dialed in. I have acouple possible OG going again myself.
I've thought about looking into some LED's myself. Either that or one of them split A/C units and then maybe acouple more 1500 waters. Cost will be close to the same either way. I'm just a old dog and I need to really see a serious grow in person. Before I jump. Not that I haven't seen a lot of people on here that are turning out great looking crops, but I moved here from Missouri. I have to see it with my own 4 eyes. Well I love to see harvests come in Congratulations and Keepem Green

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Day 40 of flower::cheesygrinsmiley:

SOG_day_40_81.jpg

SOG_day_40_31.jpg

SOG_day_40_41.jpg

SOG_day_40_71.jpg

SOG_day_40_91.jpg

SOG_day_40_61.jpg

SOG_day_40_51.jpg

SOG_day_40_11.jpg

I know these are old but they deserve a bump. :thumb:

Pictures like these are why I post about my room and not the plants :blalol:

The love shows in every trichome :)

absolutely astounding good Sir!! im wanting to eventually turn my tent into a hydro SOG grow and looking through your journal has made me want to DO IT NOW :)

always inspiring Vick :bravo:

:peace::peace::peace:

Im so amazed at this guys work.. Imjohnnie.. im new to 420magazine but been reading all ya post..keep up the great work!!

Thanks johnnie,

Welcome to 420 magazine!
:passitleft:

Hey vick one question, i followed your forum og kush round 2.. You said you was using kool bloom.. I was wondering how much??? And what weeks???do u follow exactly with the direction saids..

All of your stuff is high quality,,its crazy!!!

Hey vick one question, i followed your forum og kush round 2.. You said you was using kool bloom.. I was wondering how much??? And what weeks???do u follow exactly with the direction saids..

All of your stuff is high quality,,its crazy!!!

Thanks man,
I was using Liquid Koolbloom all the way through flower, then used Koolbloom dry at I think 2.5ml's per gallon in the last few weeks before flush. I wouldn't recommend using it though (koolbloom dry). It's so high in P that it stresses the plant out to try and produce more fruits in its final weeks. In my case, and I'm sure with many people that have used it, it hermied some of the plants near the end. Plus I didn't really see any explosive growth as they say.
Not what I want to do to my plants.. I want to give them what they need, not freak them out.
If you already have some and are planning on using it, I'd suggest using it at half dose around week 3 after stretch. It will help the plants explode with early pistil development, and help build a good foundation for some big solid buds. Then flush hard and continue with your normal flowering nutes. But go easy on it. If your plants are nute sensitive, go 1/4 strength to start.
For me? I wont be using anymore of GH's flora line.
I've been getting better results with GH's organic line, and brewing my own teas.
Bigger buds, more trich development, and the the smells and tastes of the organic flowers are what really changed everything for me..

Back
Top Bottom