ViparSpectra XS1500PRO Light Introduction

HELLO
I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE BIGGEST LITTLE LIGHT IN MY GARDEN!
THE
KS1500 PRO
BY
VIPARSPECTRA

:green_heart:

This sweet rig came to me yesterday and as I installed it I realized that it was putting out more light, way more light than the one it replaced rated at 185 watts! This beauty hums along at 150 watts! I installed it and left it on 100%, walked away to find my light meter and when I came back to measure, it was reading 1100 ppfd! Way too much for my babies. 50% was more like it to get 400 ppfd PAR. I SHOULD HAVE READ THE USER INSTRUCTIONS FIRST! Wow are these leds powerful! Back to 50% and 400 ppfd PAR and they will be happy!
Here's the adjuster.
And here's the Driver.
I have to tell you I'm thrilled to see two ways to manage the incredible light power coming from @ViparSpectra lights! First the old fashion way of distance in case one doesn't have a device to measure!
And second the many PPFD maps they give you in the USER INSTRUCTIONS. The power is outstanding for the watts used in my opinion. Also no tools needed.

Even a daisy chain PPFD Map. Good for multi plants
and their pesky height differences!
All included is a 3 year warranty too!
This is my new light for clones and males. I didn't expect it to be such a work horse honestly! I may put an auto under it from time to time just because!

HELLO
I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE BIGGEST LITTLE LIGHT IN MY GARDEN!
THE
KS1500 PRO
BY
VIPARSPECTRA

This sweet rig came to me yesterday and as I installed it I realized that it was putting out more light, way more light than the one it replaced rated at 185 watts! This beauty hums along at 150 watts! I installed it and left it on 100%, walked away to find my light meter and when I came back to measure, it was reading 1100 ppfd! Way too much for my babies. 50% was more like it to get 400 ppfd PAR. I SHOULD HAVE READ THE USER INSTRUCTIONS FIRST! Wow are these leds powerful! Back to 50% and 400 ppfd PAR and they will be happy!
Here's the adjuster.
And here's the Driver.
I have to tell you I'm thrilled to see two ways to manage the incredible light power coming from @ViparSpectra lights! First the old fashion way of distance in case one doesn't have a device to measure!
And second the many PPFD maps they give you in the USER INSTRUCTIONS. The power is outstanding for the watts used in my opinion. Also no tools needed.

Even a daisy chain PPFD Map. Good for multi plants
and their pesky height differences!
All included is a 3 year warranty too!
This is my new light for clones and males. I didn't expect it to be such a work horse honestly! I may put an auto under it from time to time just because!
That is a awesome light that's what I have in my tent, and I love it 👍👍👍

Looks like a beautiful light. What a PAR output for such a small draw!
Hey Braddah, they really made a nice light in this one! That PAR is crazy good!
That is a awesome light that's what I have in my tent, and I love it 👍👍👍
I didn't know what to expect sjb. Whenever I started digging into this one I realized it's capability! It's a serious full blown grow light in a smallish package! You've been having such a grow with yours!

Nice looking light Stoney! Will you be using this light for starts and veg or will you also use it in flower?
Hi Nev, my plan was for clones, and males. Then for 12/12 for the first 10 days of life for reg seeds came to light. I'm thinking it'll be a good multi purpose light. I may use it to flower an auto too on occasion, we'll see.

:love: :love: Just so you know, ViparSpectra has released this XS1500 PRO light today and I see it on Amazon.

In a few days I'll be firing it up to root a bucket of clones. This is an incredible and flexible tool I'm really happy to have in my garden! You'll see what I'm talking about! :love::love:
Just checked it out on Amazon. Incredible - amazing PPFD map for $100, delivered to your door the next day. It would be really interesting to do a grow with two of these in a 2' x 4'. That would be $200 to light a 2'x 4' plus make it easy to handle an uneven canopy. Hats off to Vipar.

Just checked it out on Amazon. Incredible - amazing PPFD map for $100, delivered to your door the next day. It would be really interesting to do a grow with two of these in a 2' x 4'. That would be $200 to light a 2'x 4' plus make it easy to handle an uneven canopy. Hats off to Vipar.
Hey Delps, they really did! @ViparSpectra hit a home run with this one!

Yesterday I was considering 4 for my 4 x 4. When I change over to the SIP design pots I won't be able to raise the pots up that are short growing plants because they will be to heavy. If each plant has its own adjustable light...crisis averted!
If you nibble try this discount code @ViparSpectra is offering for 8% saving for 420Magazine members. 420XS15PRO

The design concept of XS1500 PRO is to allow growers to obtain high PPFD at low cost, with a unique lens design that can make PPFD more evenly distributed. Don't miss this if you are looking for new lights!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Hi Mike, thanks, this is showing off @ViparSpectra 's awesome XS1500 PRO light. It's not meant to be a grow journal, just a place for data and to see it.
Yeah, it probably should have been moved from grow journals to begin with. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom