Virgin Grow - AK-47 In 2x2x5 Tent With 250w HPS

The walls of my tent are dripping with condensation. I can't wait til my new gear arrives. I think they've done ok cooped up with no fresh air. I open it up a few times a night but it's not ideal.

Keep it green folks :thumb::high-five::peace:

Oh man, get the exhaust going as soon as you can. You really need to get some air exchange in there! :yikes:

Oh man, get the exhaust going as soon as you can. You really need to get some air exchange in there! :yikes:

I know! It's only been like that for a few days for some reason. The equipment is on it's way!

Thanks Kitty :thanks: I have a confession to make. I downloaded a pirated copy of lightroom for my macbook. :oops: Sorry, not sorry. I don't have an iPhone. It's complicated to install cos it's not a legit copy so I've been hesitating cos I don't know how to do it but will attempt soon.

Better pics
rsz_20170429_024352.jpg
rsz_20170429_024407.jpg

If you zoom in you can see a pistil or two. That took 2 weeks under 12/12 to happen.

I think the regs have shown too. I'll take pics of all three and you can tell me if the one I think is a male is a male.

Thanks guys :thumb: :Namaste:

I've taken some photos of the mystery seeds. I can definitely see pistils on two of them

Girl.
rsz_20170429_035740.jpg

Girl.
rsz_20170429_035755.jpg

I think this one is a boy. Really different structure and zero pistils forming.
rsz_20170429_035806.jpg
rsz_20170429_035831.jpg

Because I've never sexed before any advice/opinions much appreciated. I'm keeping my eye on him tonight. It happened so quickly and I don't want any pollen polluting the tent so I need to decide quickly.

But 2/3 ain't bad said Meatloaf.

Also I've got holes appearing in some leaves. See in the first photos. I looked like somethings been eating them like a caterpillar or something but I can't see any insects or otherwise on them. And I sprayed that toxic sh*t in there not long ago so what could be causing it?

:thanks:

I think you are right, but there are more knowledgeable folks than me out there. Either way you still have at least 2 nice ones. :allgood:

Yes true. I'm going to chop the boy and keep the two girls :thanks: Gee you get up early Snarly! 5.30am? We call that sparrow fart :cheesygrinsmiley:

I sorted lightroom and took a photo with the grey card.

I also ordered some more ak47 seeds. I was just going to sprout some bagseeds next time but the difference with the nice strain is becoming quite evident. I'm getting 5 and I'll just germinate 2 and veg them for 4-5 weeks so i've got 2 big plants.

It's really cool they're flowering now!!!

:cheer::circle-of-love::high-five:

Gee you get up early Snarly! 5.30am? We call that sparrow fart :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL I don't have a real sleep schedule. My gf works afternoons, and I'm retired. I consume edibles on a daily basis. I vape, both dry herb and ejuice. I ocassionally have a bowl or two if I'm too lazy or buzzed to setup the Extreme-Q vape. So I tend to take naps here and there. I don't have a bedtime. That being said, the routine is start moving around 5, feed the dogs, take the dogs out for quick pee. Do a quick check on the computer (hence the 5:30 post). The girls lights come on at 6:00. So it's not so much that I'm getting up at 5:30, but more that I am just between naps :)
I also ordered some more ak47 seeds. I was just going to sprout some bagseeds next time but the difference with the nice strain is becoming quite evident. I'm getting 5 and I'll just germinate 2 and veg them for 4-5 weeks so i've got 2 big plants.

It's really cool they're flowering now!!!

:cheer::circle-of-love::high-five:

Yeah, I like to know what I am growing too. And it's fun making the choices.
Tfime for a flower party my friend :theband::party:

Yup. I'm feeling pretty stoked actually. The veg part is boring and filled with much anticipation.

Flower party :slide::surf::yahoo::partyboy::allgood::biglaugh:

It's so cool watching the daily growth. You know, like opening the tent in the morning and going "Holy Shit! How the hell did they do that?" ;)

Totally! I hang the temp probe at the level of the top leaves and I've been having to raise it a couple of inches every day. It's pretty satisfying. I'm really happy I took the plunge and thought f*ck it, why not? :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Totally! I hang the temp probe at the level of the top leaves and I've been having to raise it a couple of inches every day. It's pretty satisfying. I'm really happy I took the plunge and thought f*ck it, why not? :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool. Mine just finished a stretch, and now the flowers are stacking up nicely. I'm still expecting another stretch coming though. I have relatively lots of room left to raise the lights, so gonna go up a couple inches at a time.
:allgood:

Interesting. Like growth spurts. You've got the perfect set up. Two nice big tents and a clone/seedling area too. Mean :blushsmile:

Actually don't have a clone/seeding area per se. I have a tray with 2 domes, one for seed and one for clones, and a heating pad. It does me good if I have room to move seedlings to the veg tent.

It's so funny. There's gotta be a time when you're like, ok cool, I've got everything I need. But then I look at the hydro shop website and I'm all hmmm, a laser thermometer would be good :):allgood:

It's so funny. There's gotta be a time when you're like, ok cool, I've got everything I need. But then I look at the hydro shop website and I'm all hmmm, a laser thermometer would be good :):allgood:

Oh man, you got it bad! :yahoo:

It's never ending I tell ya! I added 10 extra cobs to my tent today and I'm already looking at far red diodes!

Day 37

Evening all. The aks have lots of branching but that's normal. I'm getting a scrog net in there in the next couple of days so I'll be able to keep tucking them under as they stretch. I'm happy they're starting to flower :slide::surf:

rsz_20170430_234034.jpg

The mystery plant's flowers smell really tropical like mango or passionfruit. Yummy :yummy:

Hope everyone is doing great too :thumb::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom