Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

Good to know thanks. Does blowing them gently keep them from burning. Still don't have light height correct.
We put a slight breeze on them when they are young to build up their strength ei, sturdiness. Moving back and forth builds up cell wall strength.
Like you lifting weights. Only necessary periodically till they build up a leaf mass.
You light height looks ok 20 to 24 inches is good. Just low wattage led is all you need at this time.
Bill

Hey Amazing!

Glad you have a journal started! A pan of water with fan blowing across the surface of the water will raise your rh...... another method is large pan of water with a wet towel, one end is to be dipped in the container of water, the upper end spread out wide with fan blowing on the wet towel which continuously wicks up the water... or buy a humidifier.

Mostly a fan does not change the room temp.... it simply moves the air around.

Hey Amazing!

Glad you have a journal started! A pan of water with fan blowing across the surface of the water will raise your rh...... another method is large pan of water with a wet towel, one end is to be dipped in the container of water, the upper end spread out wide with fan blowing on the wet towel which continuously wicks up the water... or buy a humidifier.

Mostly a fan does not change the room temp.... it simply moves the air around.
Awesome advice. Thank you. Will try fan across water

Photo uploads troubles, here they are.

IMG_20210409_051445.jpg

IMG_20210409_051431.jpg

So amnesia's lost her bottom leaves, the first round leaves. She drooped before due to lack of water I'm pretty certain. Well those next leaves upon the first our drooping again. Not her tops but I gave them all a little water on the outside edge. Pots r not dry from fully watering earlier in my journal, around transplanting. I just thought maybe the roots haven't stretched much yet.

So amnesia's lost her bottom leaves, the first round leaves. She drooped before due to lack of water I'm pretty certain. Well those next leaves upon the first our drooping again. Not her tops but I gave them all a little water on the outside edge. Pots r not dry from fully watering earlier in my journal, around transplanting. I just thought maybe the roots haven't stretched much yet.
Usually no lower than 45. Up 2 by adding diffuser. 51

Usually no lower than 45. Up 2 by adding diffuser. 51
Its low but not detrimental. Just mist them with water a couple times a day.
Save $ by not running humidifier till its needed.

Hi all my name is Susan and this is my very first grow. I found 420magazine yesterday because I had concerns about my 2 week old plants.

I started 4 but one was a stash seed n it has yet to grow anything but the first two round leaves. Probably a dud. Did float in mason jar never sank.

I have amnesia sativa I think the thc number is in the 20s. I'm using precious stones to enhance my plants vibrations. All the stones where charged by the full moon including a gallon of nutrient water.

Then there's berry white an indica with green stone unknown thc. I'll pay attention better next time I acquire seeds.

Then I received free auto flower cream seeds with blue sodalite heart.

I started germinating the seeds march 16. N put in root riot 19th. That's the date I'm using to be considered the start of my grow.

I had a unsatisfactory light. Was a clip on plant light but something went wrong with it n it wouldn't turn on.

Luckily I had a 1000 watt full spectrum light that I'm still waiting on a lanyard clip. Using a strap I have to my cell phone that's adjustable.

Yesterday 4/3 at the advice of bill here at 420magazine I transplanted them into 1 gallon pots foxfarm ocean forest potting soil n a coco perlite mother earth Additive for soil. Minimal amount used because I thought it might be too much perlite.

Water was an issue I ran into as I was not giving the root riot enough. They were extremely dry when I transplanted. I'm thankful my plants for forgiving and now we move forward towards greater growth. I feel that their strength heath potency n flavor will now begin to thrive.

Wish me luck, thanks all.

IMG_20210403_162741_2CS.jpg

IMG_20210402_075758.jpg

IMG_20210328_191628.jpg

IMG_20210323_155113_0CS.jpg
Welcome to the forum Susan! Check the link to how to water a potted plant. Lots of good info courtesy of @Emilya . Good luck! I’ll be following...

Back
Top Bottom