Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

My labels are the stones rose quarts pyramid is amnesia auto has a heart stone that you probably can't see in pictures n the green stone is berry white. I read the article on training. I'm very nervous to manipulate my plants as this is my first ever grow. I just feel my plants are still too small.
You are correct. I would not start training yet. As your girls a a little small .
I think you would be better off working on watering, nutrients and lighting.
Get them growing well and you can always tie them over just before you put them into flower. What do you think of that as a plan? I can help you with anything you need along the way. @Amazingvitality ?
Also I love the stones. I have a tigers eye in one of my domes.
Bill

Ah cool, I can’t see for crap on this iPad..... I wasn’t suggesting that you train them right away..... if and when you feel comfortable with the notion whether it’s on your first grow or your 100th grow. It does help when she’s got about 7 -8 nodes so you can see better but if you wait until its 2 foot tall it’s harder to get them to bent down. Many growers say just make a few plain runs learning how to keep ‘em happy and then expand your skills with training or topping techniques, but we are gonna support you no matter what methods you choose

It’s a piece of cake. Once you do it it gets easier. These plants will recover from almost anything - just don’t over fertilize. Guess how I learned that?

I want to take a clone n I'm curious about topping because they say it's better n more fruitful for the plant. I think when I get two more nodes I would attempt tie downs.
Just make sure she is growing well and you are watering properly before you start tugging on her. Usually the bottom two branches grow the fastest and are good candidates for cloning.
Bill

I need the 3rd node or higher one lost her baby leaves n the next node is weak on the amnesia. The others should be fine. When do you take a clone? N do I need clonex? I would love to go hydroponics with it. Again no real clue. All I have is the root riot plugs n a jar of water for the clone.

I need the 3rd node or higher one lost her baby leaves n the next node is weak on the amnesia. The others should be fine. When do you take a clone? N do I need clonex? I would love to go hydroponics with it. Again no real clue. All I have is the root riot plugs n a jar of water for the clone.
Don't rush and chop a clone yet. Do you have access to any supplies?
In my sig their is a tutorial explaining cloning . Very simple method.
GG Clone Topped. Look at it and what supplies can you get?
Bill

I am happy with the way the girls look. They appear healthy with no light stress on the tips that I experienced early on. Still singing at least once a day n telepathically lol in the evening. It's all in our head anyway. Jk. So waiting for the pots to dry it's only been 4 days. Misting the leaves due to lower than 60 humidity. Tomorrow makes 4 weeks. That's my weekly update.

My new grow buddies arrived today for my birthday tomorrow. Sound like a hamburger on popeye. They named her petunia but I like gladys. Oh that purple glow. Oops. Well they are for the 420 plants.

IMG_20210418_145833.jpg

IMG_20210418_145828.jpg

Yesterday made 14 days since I last watered. I gave them reverse osmosis water with nutrients. In half cup increments n only one cup each.

Full moon Tuesday so I would like to charge my 2 gallons of water minus the three cups. So Wednesday I will water till it seeps out the bottom.

I think because they were little they took sometime to use up the water. I did ask emilya about it. Plants look like their thriving. She also said as the plants get bigger they will use the water up quicker. More roots.

I think it's safe to say my plants aren't babies anymore. adolescent's now. Lol

I’ll preface by saying my watering skills are still in development. When they’re seedlings I use a spray bottle & give them 4-5 squirts 2-3 times per day until they’ve taken hold in the soil. I use a clear cup inside a colored one. When I see roots I’ll just soak the top 1/3 every other day for a couple waterings & then I saturate the soil to runoff & wait till it’s dry. When they can use all of that water in one day, it’s time to up- pot & start the process again. I’m putting most of my efforts into building a root ball. They’ll grow anyway, but I want to coax them into bigger growth by making them chase the water. I read @Emilya s watering guides frequently & I still learn something every time I do. The schedule is determined by the plants. I’ve had plants that I treated exactly the same but ended up on different watering schedules...

Back
Top Bottom