VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016

I haven't given any update for a while as there is not much to say. It got too hot here so for the last few weeks I have been failing to manage the heat well and stunted some growth...some fluffy buds too. They will fatten up just wont be awesome. I got the temps back in control. I was doing long days (at work) and just couldn't balance everything.

Anyway they are taking off again and all is well but not much to see. The younger ones are getting real fat.

full13.JPG

favUpClose.JPG

At the fattest point this one is as big as my fist now...

Clone411.JPG

:clown:

Well it is a combo of temps humidity and CO2 and such. The outside temps got to above 80 for many days around here. Even at night it wasn't too cool so I even a few times caught it up in the 90's in my tent. That is baking hot.

If you can keep it in the 70's you will get nice nugs and the cooler the better later in the grow. I post that chart all the time that shows the temps drop late in bloom....have you seen that?

here...

CCH2O-Recommendations-Graph-1024x743.jpg

So yeah like I said keep her in the 70's as the flowers are filling in. not too cool so the growth isn't slowed. But then once the flower stacking and filling in has slowed then you can drop the temps to pack on the resin. All of that is ideal obviously.

But I am passive cooling too...just a fan so I can't get much cooler then a bit hotter then outside the tent.

So I have hiccups once in a while on temps. They should still ripen fine just not as full.

I am too cheap to be serious. Just some good ol' fun.

VI: my eyes glaze over when confronted with charts. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My problem is that i never get below 85 - 90 deg F if I use enough lights to get good penetration, even in winter with the heat vent closed. The tops of my shelving units are open to vent heat, and I have fans in each area. I have a double-fan pointed outward on the only window in the room, and it runs 24/7. The room is on the North side of the house.

Outside temps in my area vary from high 70's in summer to below Zero in winter. But that does not affect temps in the grow room.

Any suggestions?

Not really...

I mean the tent is nice becasue if I want I can run the inlet via a hose outside to get very cold air if I want. So having a sealed space to control the air is helpful.

Heat is the real issue in growing indoors. It is the most important thing to think about when designing the grow space. Heat and Humidity are the 2 that always creep up and bite me.

hello...i see some nice and big buds..i know u probably have better grows but for my eyes this is some nice smoke over there...u r a pro grower and u expect more but i see a nice grow room full of the mracle medicine..wish i could do that...u do a great job here ..as a journal grower but also as a member who gives a lot of help...:bravo::bravo::thumb:

Well I had to pull her. I got the tent back nice an happy and all the flowers are taking of again and that weak sauce NYPD is popping out nanners all over... too many for me to bother with.

So say goodbye...Next time I will treat this strain better. I know to pay better attention to that one and grow it with weaker sauce now.

purps22.JPG

purps33.JPG

purps19.JPG

Fo sho

Some of these will be wheres waldo...

I get it but I didn't think anyone would care as they look no different then any other pictures of nanners on the internet.

Nan8.JPG
Nan6.JPG
Nan7.JPG
Nan4.JPG
Nan3.JPG
Nan2.JPG
Nan1.JPG
2bad.JPG

And if this should happen to you and the bottom takes off again like this...
bot.JPG

Don't get too excited becasue it typically turns quickly into this...
seeds84.JPG

Now my outdoor plant which I got in the ground first week of February is now 43 inches tall. You can't see half the plant as I topped it at about 6 inches intending it to be an indoor grow.

OD43.JPG

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to look at, VI, but if it's those tall, white thingys with two antennae on top, you have an alien-possessed plant there! Dont get too close, or a tentacle will emerge and suck you in! :morenutes:

Well I can tell you your not supposed to be looking here at me debacle :)

Its a good thing you can't tel...be glad. My camera is very old and doesn't take close ups well. I typically take shots from far away and zoom in because it wont focus well in close. I could use my phone but it is just too much of a hassle compared to my camera.

Well I have not updated in a while so here is something just to keep them from closing my journal on me.

They are rebounding well from the heat stress and starting to pack on the weight. But this is mostly Sativa and it is just taking its sweet time finishing off. 2 more weeks easily I think for the first ones.

Like I said battling lots of heat but I got that back down...well this weekend it is supposed to be in the mid 90's maybe break 100. So cross your fingers that I make it through the next 2-4 weeks. When I removed the NYPD I could drop down my taller one into that place and was able to turn off the LED. I am still running at 750 not 650 on the HPS. I maintain max 82 but commonly am in the upper 70's now so still a bit too hot for a dense flower but not too bad. I also moved back my lighting schedule 4 hours to turn on at 10PM.

This weeks superstar is a clone that I vegged 1 week and threw into bloom immediately. She is siting strong with some thick fatties. This one has well more than 2 weeks left as it went in later and is far behind.

Frontal3.JPG

From top
Top84.JPG

then mid way
Stem14.JPG

to base
base5.JPG

So yeah clear heat damage but doing alright otherwise and filling in nicely.

Here is the family photo. Man I wish I could have vegged 2 more weeks.

full14.JPG

Been supper busy lately...Gonna go look at property today. I can't be on here too much for the next few months as I have to focus on the move. I may be buying a lot and getting a home built which is going to be stressful.

:peace:

Yesterday in Oregon it became legal to buy edibles and vap for recreational. Picked up my first vap pen and BHO. It is a whole new world out there!

I may be off the grid with no internet or cell service. May take a long while to get it out there if at all. So yeah get yer questions in now. LOL

I may be off the grid with no internet or cell service. May take a long while to get it out there if at all. So yeah get yer questions in now. LOL

We will still be here after the build and move. Write your password down somewhere so you don't forget us. Good luck. :)

Let's hope you have good satellite coverage, then. At the very least, you can keep touch with one of those new fangled phones that pretend to be a PC and a camera!

Those phones require cell service. I would have to get a satellite phone.

I will figure something out. Just takes money.

I won't be offline for a while. Maybe 6 or even 8 months... but once I get out there, unless I can get something put in there is nothing. the line ends at the last house a few miles closer to town. I will need to get it extended out a few miles. But there will not be cell service.

I probably will setup a solar array and get off the grid or at least be able to handle a few days off because it will happen. Can't let my grow go south in the winter because the power goes out for a few days.

Lots to do. First thing is shut down and clean up this grow.

I will likely make an offer this week or next on the land and hopefully it gets moving soon. If not back to the drawing board. I don't want to buy a home already built in the area I am moving so this is the way to go. If I can't get this lot I just need to find another one.

Hopefully I will be in the forest. I can run around like a leprechaun and plant clones all over the place next spring if I get this to happen.

Back
Top Bottom