Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

I hope you are correct my dear! I’m jonesing to complete a few runs before we go full blast on the heat wave, same same for an outdoor legal but stealth plant or two in the ground.
Me too!

I hope you’re living your best life, K.

❤️🪴❤️🪴❤️🪴

Wedding Cake #1 clone, tripping 4 weeks of flower today. She’s building about 15 colas with 7 or 8 colas of backup energy

sorry but my pics largely suck and I’m ok with that.… ;)

in other news…. discovered my CO2 mushroom bag now appears to be spawning fungus gnats. Not sure if that’s normal, accidental somehow or an enhanced feature just to sell more gear.

experimenting with simple hat trick for a no fade / strong finish in flower. running modified Christmas tree topped late just to halt vertical growth. Of course this could be implemented on any style of training… But the extra horsepower comes from bottom 7 or 8 colas where I snipped the growth tips out to the end as if building up colas. Trimmed this way to build up to about 16 fan leaves per stem, but in flower we removed the last growth tips. There no drain to build flowers on lowers, just fan leaves full of stored nutes

thanks for reading and be safe out there!

Weird discovery all because of broken tent zipper…

the room which houses the veg tent has a few minor light leaks, plus with the broken tent zipper (currently its stuck with the door zipped wide open) so anyway knowing I had minor light leaks was hoping a green led bulb might counter the light leaks. The Wedding Cake 1 clone got busy building flowers right away and no problems have occurred, shes 6 weeks in flower now. The green led doesn’t shine directly on the WC1 girl, but the plant gets reflected green light…

same goes for my flower room- it also has minor light leaks… same deal I was trying to counter the effects of any leaked light, but in the flower room the green led has been lighting up the entire space…. Just realized last night on my Wedding Cake 2 clone she’s at least 4 weeks post flip and still no pistils, no flower cycle…

yeah I’m kicking myself… I’ve hosed my timeline by 4 weeks and I can barely keep enviro in line now. Heat and humidity are on the rise. She’s really tall, at least a foot above my head and I just assumed she was making pistils up there…

WC2 was into the light and had no headspace so I moved the lights and swapped over to a low table for more headroom. I’m killing the overhead green light in flower room for now, think I’ll put it outside the room but still where it can weaken the effects of any light leaks…

Why is the green light on at all? I'm not sure what "counter the light leaks" means but no additional light of any spectrum is going to make the plant ignore light of a different spectrum.

Tape together a few black plastic bags and hang them over the tent!

Whaddup Mr ITS? apologies for the delayed reply, life has been wide open!

mostly bcuz im running polar opposite light schedules. I put the green light as nightlight in flower room so I can see to mix nutes at night. I was leaving it on all night long and yep that tanked my schedule big time!!

But what I think I’ve learned is… an indirect green light placed between small light leak and the tent can in some cases counteract said small light leak. Maybe not in all situations but that appears to be what happened for my veg setup.

however in the flower room, direct green overhead green light appears to have greatly delayed the start of flower cycle. So um yeah - don’t do that…. :p Both plants were Wedding Cake clones so exact same genetics

another interesting tidbit is that green spectrum is supposed to accelerate germination. Have not played with that plus I’m done with green other than a quickie turn on as needed nightlight to grab my stuff and go.

still can’t believe that lesson cost me 4 weeks in flower but strangely the veg tent is still rocking along 7 weeks of flower with the indirect green light running 24 X 7.

still don’t understand it all & defs not here to argue, stating the obvious but it appears that weird stuff just seems to find me!! Anyway I’m all ears if there’s better explanation to be had.

In other news here’s the SSH clone pics. Meet Niner the nine armed chick. She can mix a drink, twist a doob, read the paper while doing her nails and still give a quick wristie..

sorry for the light & color, she’s bathing under HPS

and a shot of Wending Cake 2 clone, she outgrew headroom so now she’s stuffed into the corner on a lower table

Last but not least the WC1 clone at 7 weeks of flower, she’s rocking with yo-yo’s holding up the goodies

that’s all folks, thanks for reading!

Chopped Wedding Cake 1 clone on Saturday.

I have 2 other ladies in flower and WC1 was popping nanners. Defs want to avoid knocking up the other chicks…. turned off all the fans, sprayed water on WC1, harvested her goodies and each cola was immediately dunked in a bucket of water.

Divided into 3 piles waiting for the scale. She had 16 arms but left 1 small bud intact to seed over, possibly going for reveg - but I hate the bush of monster cropping so we shall see…

thats 1500 g’s of soaking wet fresh harvest, I’ll be happy with whatever the final weight is, I’m guesstimating 25% will land around 14ish zips

WC2 clone
SSH clone

Back
Top Bottom