Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

Hello you!

Tra it’s so hot already that pests are on the rise big time. This is the point where I normally hit the wall at 140 mph with multiple critter species on board.

Let’s hope I can keep this adventure out of the ditch!
You’ll make them sing. Just don’t over complicate it. That’s my advice anyway.

note to self Flipped Wedding Cake clone #1 March 30th
Note to self Woohooo :woohoo:
:ciao:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I hope this weed hits good for you. Have you tried a dry herb vape. They used to suck, but there are some really great ones now. I haven’t smoked in 6 weeks or so. Definitely easier on the lungs.

yeah my memory banks depleted so I better write it where I can find it later
I used to write stuff down in a little notebook... but, my handwriting is so bad that it's way easier to look it up in my journal
than to try and "decode" my notes chicken scratch... 🥴

I hope this weed hits good for you. Have you tried a dry herb vape. They used to suck, but there are some really great ones now. I haven’t smoked in 6 weeks or so. Definitely easier on the lungs.

Hey DeeBoy!

It sure hits the spot! I do have an Arizer but haven’t used it in a while; might have to revisit that soon. What temp range do you like best? Do you recycle your AVB?

somebody has a new avatar!

I used to write stuff down in a little notebook... but, my handwriting is so bad that it's way easier to look it up in my journal
than to try and "decode" my notes chicken scratch...

same here Carcass!!

Online keeps it all together and most days the dog doesn’t eat my iPad! Oof yeah my penmanship looks like yesterdays lunch...

This is point in time where I usually screw the perpetual… if I take my eyes off the ball for a nanosecond I get critters and the unusually early spring already has critters on the move. I saw ladybugs & stink bugs alive last week in workshop windows

Reset flower room and tent by swapping all the plants around, still need deep cleaning cycle and move 3 of the T5 light fixtures around.

Since I’m droughting Wedding Cake and she’s almost done figured it would be easier to move her to the tent and give the clones a chance to shine under the 2 Mars Hydros in flower room

heres Wedding Cake clones 1 & 2 SIPping away in the foreground and SSH clone in far right background, they all need trim on bikini line.

WATERBOARD he shouts! It’s time to drop mo‘ beans…

Mas Frijoles por favor! CL🍀:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey DeeBoy!

It sure hits the spot! I do have an Arizer but haven’t used it in a while; might have to revisit that soon. What temp range do you like best? Do you recycle your AVB?

somebody has a new avatar!

same here Carcass!!

Online keeps it all together and most days the dog doesn’t eat my iPad! Oof yeah my penmanship looks like yesterdays lunch...
I have an Arizer Solo II. That thing is awesome. Easy to clean and load. It comes with screens, but you don't need to use them. The glass mouthpiece itself keeps toasted herb pieces from flying in your mouth. And you don't even need to grind it. I just pull off chunks of bud and stuff it in the glass. I have the temp all the way up to 428 degrees F.

I am just starting to keep the AVB, when I get a good amount I'll make oil using just that and see what kind of oil I get. I used to use the vaped weed in the oil for my cookies before I started growing. It always made the oil kind of dirty brown, don't like that so much...

The new avatar is for my new journal I'm about to start for my Unicorn Farts strain. Because I have a 12 year old's brain in my 61 year old body...

That’s what I have the Arizer Solo II, I haven’t used it much over the past year but will give her another go soon. Yes I worry about the impact of smoking and coughing. Thanks for that 428 degrees info!

I did water cure on my SSH and love it, it cuts terps by a lot but also the cough. I will say water cure is neat but not for everyone. I made a few batches of oil with AVB and it turned out great, didn’t keep notes but I used about 25% more avb than normal

knew I was headed in wrong direction cuz my brain is 60 but my body is more like 85 years old!!

I did water cure on my SSH and love it, it cuts terps by a lot but also the cough.
I make my own (nicotine) vape juice, and the less flavoring I add, the milder the vapor is..maybe terpenes sort of do the same thing?
I wish I could buy unflavored D8 vape carts, because the "terpenes" (and I use that term loosely) they use for flavoring not only taste like shit, but they make it way harsher than smoking would be..

Back
Top Bottom