Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

All leaves but it doesn’t look as bad today. Think I solved it bouncing of you. Think it was the spray . What do you think?
Are you talking about the seedlings? They don't need anything yet. If you're feeding synthetic nutes eventually, most folks wait for the second set of true leaves to be completely in.
One more thing if that’s ok . Par for veg , got it 600 is that ok . Should I go up a bit
I've only got a lux meter and I stick with the app and the lux chart from Royal Queen Seeds rather than guessing:
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux
U know what it peach fuss , now you say it I can see exactly that
:thumb:

Are you talking about the seedlings? They don't need anything yet. If you're feeding synthetic nutes eventually, most folks wait for the second set of true leaves to be completely in.

I've only got a lux meter and I stick with the app and the lux chart from Royal Queen Seeds rather than guessing:
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

:thumb:
Organic biobizz grow says on it can spray on foliage from get go . Stopped it as they didn’t look happy about it

So I finally kicked off that outdoor legal but stealth, put 2 plants down about 2 weeks ago. The WC3 clone went into a creek bed, the Frisian Dew was placed in a spring. The trouble is when I checked back I couldn’t find the Frisian Dew, after much consternation I finally found the FD was upside down in a bunch of reeds and hidden by other grasses. What happened was pounding rainstorm and high water event from runoff, never seen the spring flood before but that’s life huh? Frisian girl was mangled and had been laying upside down with all of the dirt from her 2 gallon swick crumbled and washed downstream. I tried to save her and replant but I doubt she will survive.

The WC3 suffered similar fate, she’s still in the ground and her soil is intact but a bunch of sticks and debris washed downstream and nearly broke main stem in half. She’s got better chance than the FD but tIme will tell. I didn’t photograph the plantings or the subsequent destruction, but I’m going to try 2 more girls outdoors if kcan get it all together. Yup it’s mucho later than I’d hoped for but maybe can still get the other 2 in the ground. Really really hate to lose that stealthy Frisian Dew plant and should have had a clone or another bean dropped but nah that would make too much sense.

in other news chopped Niner the 9 armed SSH clone on Sat July 15th, she was looking great on 14th then next day half of her buds had all wilted fans, Not a pageant winner but smells delicious and fruity, There were 2 buds that had some dark spots, I set them aside for further examination. 259 grams of wet nugs its my smallest harvest but still adds to the Sativa leaner stash pile,

Tomoz will be 6 weeks since WC1 clone harvest. I’m so over and done with WC1 overgrow and reveg project, still no singles bladed fans to indicate start of reveg. I’m going to harvest that left behind bud soon in hopes it’s seeded over by now. I’ll give her another couple weeks of patience I guess

The WC2 clone is humming right along, at one point she had dead even canopy but now she’s all over the place.

harvested the WC2 clone girlie about a month ago, didn’t take pics or even get wet or dry weight but after the fridge cure was done we filled up 5 quart jars of goodness.

gave up on the WC1 clone reveg project after her remaining fans dried up and withered away, kinda just got sick of looking at her bare limbs.

The Royal Queen Cheese chick is tripping 4 weeks in flower. Scarred up vegetation indicated a problem, looks like a moth or caterpillar was fornicating about the grow room last week so I discovered and killed the baby green worms and cut those 3 affected buds away just to be safe

the Purple Punch OG shit the bed in a 2 gallon SIP but the good news is I’ve got 2 of her clones that survived.

both the Cheese and the PPOG were kept in holding pattern too long of low light and poor enviro. I should have ramped them up but didn’t have enough space or light at that time to do anything more. The Cheese didn’t seem to mind poor conditions so much but I could never make the PPOG to sing. Hopefully her 2 clones give me another chance at bat.

in other news, after my first 2 outdoorplants got the kibosh from a rare high water event finally dropped a WC3 clone as an outdoors legal but stealth remote grow. I should have upcanned her long ago but she’s riding a 7 gallon SIP down in a small fresh water spring and started flower Aug 30th. Will get some pics on my next visit, she won’t get massive since it was transplanted late plus I’m trying to keep it hidden in plain sight.

WC2 clone before harvest

RQS Cheese 4 weeks in flower

RQS Cheese with green worms (baby yellow caterpillar larvae on fan leaves)

Much better after the edit. :thanks: 013!

All that damage on the Cheese from the caterpillars?

Hey Mr Shed! How in the world are you?

Yes the weather is changing enough that something got indoors to lay eggs on ma Cheese plant. There was half dozen babies but never found an adult. Don’t know if adults go underground or die off after laying eggs. Anyways so glad I saw them cuz I was just heading back out of town again

Love the grow! I browsed a bit and saved the rest :D @ me on the rest of yours m8

Hey JMRL,

Thanks very much, will do.

It’s a major crap-fest but we are putting some bud in jars. Observed whiteish larvae on climbing on outside of 2 PPOG fabric grow bags, Flicked the nasty bastards into the res water and did soil drench with Spinosad & BTK. Here’s a few dead soldiers shown in the drip pan…but then few days later we noticed super tiny whiteish worm larvae in the soil after water session so we’ve drenched the piss out of them… again.

This time alternated between Spinosad & BTk, followed 2 days later by SNS 203, pretty confident this has done the trick.

Hey 013 :)

Omfg! No one does bugs like you!

I’m clutching my pearls and I’m not even wearing any!

Hi Miss Trala.

No doubt, yup whatever is far outside the norm, that’s the stuff I cultivate best.… rampant pandemic viruses, crack ho’s, cannabis critters merely a few of my specialties!

Yuck!

Next time feel free to leave out the pics. :thumb:

too funny! Whatsamatta Shed you no like organic Spaghettio’s in the drip pan?? All the cool microbes are eating them!

not sure but guess a moth slimed up my containers this fall

Back
Top Bottom