Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

OK, got the flowering room dialed in for now, temps are staying in the high 70's low 80's. I think the DW may be a female, will be sure in a day or two, no signs on the BG yet.. Since they have been in 12/12 the DW is growing about an inch a day and the BG under the led is growing about 3/4 of an inch a day. I will keep tracking them. Ok, so here they are BG&DW day 4 of 12/12 G-13-day 7
The DW and her clone and the G-13
picresizedfloweringroom.jpg

The G-13 it's going to be two main colas
picresizedG13day6flower.jpg

The DW, and she is way healthier and better looking then the other one. Both LED plants look really good.
picresizedDreamweaverday4flower.jpg

The bubble gum and her clones. It is a beautiful plant.
picresizedLEDbubblegumday4flower.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

She's a beauty!

OK, time for our mid week update.. Not 100% sure but it looks like both the LED plants may be females.. Hopefully there will be no surprises here in the next few days. Everyone is looking good Now I gotta start thinking of some names. So here they are, the Dream Weaver and Bubble gum are on day six, the G-13 is on day 9..
The Bubble gum, still being flowered under the LED.
picresizedLEDBG6days.jpg

picresizedLEDBGday6flower.jpg

the Dream Weaver & G-13
picresizedgarden_day6.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

OK, I am bored so that makes it picture time.
OK, seems like the DW is really enjoying the HID. She grew 2/2.5" in the last 24 hrs. and has now taken the lead in the height department. The BG is taking her time, she seems to go in spurts, kinda odd... I thought she would take off. They will get transplanted into six gallon buckets this weekend. So here they be on day 6 of 12/12.. The BG is 20.5", the DW is 24" and the G-13 is 23.5"..
picresizedBGDWday6.jpg

picresizedBGDWday6top.jpg

picresizedDW_BGday6.jpg

picresizedG13day11DW.jpg

OK, after six days I am growing a little bit impatient with the LED for flowering. I think me and the ole lady ( she is going to smack me for that comment) are going to talk and see what we want to do about the BG... :peace:

I was really pulling for the LED in flowering but it looks like its not gunna happen. Oh well, they still look really happy! I cant wait for nice fat buds to form on these ladies!

Thanks guys..... Well, I am hoping that the BG and DW will end up 4-5 feet by the time that they finish. I have a feeling that the G-13 will be a shorty maybe low 30" area. I have a feeling that the BG is going to be moved to the HID but I think we will give it a few more days to show us that it is worth keeping it under there, plus I need it to start vegging the next grow.. I really want to keep it under there but I am not seeing the results I was hoping that it might show. The two ladies were transplanted into six gallon pots yesterday, the roots were way jammed into the 3 gallon so I am sure that both will be happy that they have some more growing room..
So, what would you do if you were me, try and keep the BG under the LED or call it good and move under the HID?
:smokin::ganjamon::peace:

Thanks Pan, I hope you get those things figured out for flowering. I really am impressed with the plants that were vegged under it, and look forward to seeing how some other strains do under it. I would love to see a grow journal with one of the 300 watters all the way through to harvest. Dago running two ufo's 180 watts. Dago, will you put up a pic here of your ladies??? I would like to have a peek..I honestly think that the only way to get the results I am looking for would be to use it along with other lights. I still think it was worth the money, it has helped big time on heat issues, less power consumption, and I felt safer knowing that was running 24/7 instead of the HIDS...

PS holy shit LEDS are being sold all over the place... I couldn't believe how they have flooded e-bay and all the other sites.. Guys and gals, research before you buy, there is alot of BS advertising going on, and there are some shitty LED lights out there...

Pan, you are doing a great job showing and documenting your LED adventure... Keep up the good work.. This is exciting technology and hopefully the kinks will get worked out.. :peace:

Well, all is going well The DW is still out stretching the rest, The Bg is coming along too.. They both have little nuggies starting to form... I am hoping they will both double in size. The BG is still under the LED.. Here they are @ bedtime. Day 11 for the DW&BG and day 14 G13
picresizedGardenday11_16.jpg

BG is front right, G-13 back right, DW is back left..
:peace:

Well, daddy's new toy should be here today( hurry up fed-x man). I am waiting for my 600 watter to show up. The flower room needed a lille extra boost. So now I have two-400 hps/mh and a 600 HPS, oh yeah and the Proycon.. My next grow is in the papertowels as I type. That should give them a solid 60 days of veg atleast. Now I gotta figure out what the hell I am going to do with all these lights... Damn, we need a bigger place!!! :peace:

OK, got the 600 in the flower room and running smoothly.. Wow, these new ballasts are sweet.. The start up is so smooth and no damn humming.... One 400 is in place but not running yet, going to wait a few weeks before it gets fired up. So that leaves me with an extra 400 just in case something happens.. The ladies are doing good, the DW is coming up on 30" quickly, the BG is still taking her time under the LED but looks good.

The DW (left) and BG (right) day 13
picresizedDWBGday13.jpg

picresizedBGDWday13side.jpg

The tops of both plants BG first then DW
picresizedBGtopmainday13.jpg

picresizedDWtopmainday13.jpg

The G-13 on day 16 of 12/12
picresizedG13topnugday16.jpg

picresizedG13day16.jpg

I think they are liking all the new lumen's.:ganjamon:
:peace:

Back