Good afternoon @VIVOSUN Thank you so much for your giveaway. :thanks:
I have a 5x5 flower room available if you are interested in sponsoring it.
To start the VS6450 would be perfect to illuminate it.
Then I could showcase your complete system for you.
From outdoor thermometer with display to your dehumidifier.
Fans control's everything.
Let me know if your interested.
To follow the rules my favorite product I have from @VIVOSUN is the VS1000.
I ran it this summer in my greenhouse.
I had excellent results with the Fruit Punch that grew under it.
I'm sure you have seen the wonderful advertising pics I did for it.
Fantastic hard buds and thick.
Terrific results from just your 100 watt light.
Can you imagine what I could do with the VS6450 system.

Tags.
@Savvage61 @GreenFingaz And @CaptainLucky here is your opportunity to work with the best company in the industry.

Thanks again @VIVOSUN

PSX_20221117_123731.jpg

PSX_20221117_123809.jpg

PSX_20221117_123542.jpg

PSX_20221117_123516.jpg

PSX_20221117_123601.jpg

PSX_20221117_123825.jpg

PSX_20221117_124531.jpg

PSX_20221117_124903.jpg

@VIVOSUN VS 1000

Fantastic Results

:420:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Omg @VIVOSUN doing it big again!

My friends have to check this out @Ju'C Chick @HG Killa @KwackmanBKK

VIVOSUN GIY 8 x 4 ft. Smart Grow Kit with 2x AeroLight 400W, AeroZesh 6'' Air Filtration Kit, 96'' x 48'' x 80''

This is so perfect for my new run!

Our Basic Smart Kit includes the essential components for you to start growing! With the GrowHub Controller, it is easy to set up and and is an affordable option for new growers.

@VIVOSUN thank you for the opportunity to showcase your awesome products!!!

Screenshot_20221117_091824.jpg

VIVOSUN Black Friday Giveaway!!!

Rules:
1. Follow us @VIVOSUN

2. Like this post, Tag 3 friends, and comment with your favorite product from VIVOSUN. We’re choosing one of you and giving away your favorite product as the prize on Nov 25!!!:cheer:
黑五giveaway.jpg
Good Luck to everyone @420 Magazine growing/ grower’s. CL🍀

Rules:
1. Follow us @VIVOSUN

2. Like this post, Tag 3 friends, and comment with your favorite product from VIVOSUN. We’re choosing one of you and giving away your favorite product as the prize on Nov 25!!!:cheer:
黑五giveaway.jpg
Hey @InTheShed @KeithLemon [USER=349500]@Darade your going to want to get in on this Awesome Black Highday Giveaway from @VIVOSUN My favorite products would be their @VIVOSUN GIY 4X4 ft. Smart Grow Kit with AeroLight 400, AeroZesh 6” Air Filtration Kit, 48XX48X80 @CaptainLucky

I still like the look of that 2-in-1 tent.
@HashGirl @StoneOtter @Carmen Ray

Good afternoon @VIVOSUN Thank you so much for your giveaway. :thanks:
I have a 5x5 flower room available if you are interested in sponsoring it.
To start the VS6450 would be perfect to illuminate it.
Then I could showcase your complete system for you.
From outdoor thermometer with display to your dehumidifier.
Fans control's everything.
Let me know if your interested.
To follow the rules my favorite product I have from @VIVOSUN is the VS1000.
I ran it this summer in my greenhouse.
I had fantastic results with the Fruit Punch that grew under it.
Fantastic hard buds and thick.
Terrific results from just your 100 watt light.
Can you imagine what I could do with the VS6450 system.

Tags.
@Savvage61 @GreenFingaz And @CaptainLucky here is your opportunity to work with the best company in the industry.

Thanks again @VIVOSUN

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
OMG! @Bill284 I know that @VIVOSUN would be super impressed with the what you could grow with there light. CL🍀

Rules:
1. Follow us @VIVOSUN

黑五giveaway.jpg
Wow this is such a cool Black High Day opportunity to win a prize! I'd have to say I can't choose a favorite because I am a tenting novice. I'd have to say "surprise me".
@Trala @DV8 @yogi gardener how cool is this?!

Thank you @VIVOSUN for this amazing opportunity!
I'm hoping this spring will finally see my new grow room finished.

I'd love to try adding a new light that covers a 5x5 area of the space. Two would cover it almost entirely ;):cheesygrinsmiley:

VIVOSUN VSF6450 Foldable LED Grow Light - 645W sounds like a dream come true!

@KeithLemon @Jonny5 @Dusty Kiefers

Thank you @VIVOSUN for a fantastic giveaway, and good luck to all who enter!

Rules:
1. Follow us @VIVOSUN

黑五giveaway.jpg

I don't actually own any of your products but I'm following people who do. I think @LKABudMan 's Smart Grow System looks pretty cool. I've also heard good things about your bowl trimmers and would love a 19" one to help my arthritic fingers. I could use a few clip-on fans, too.

@Phytoplankton @SmokingWings @Azimuth - Check out all the cool things you can buy at Vivosun.

Wow, thanks @VIVOSUN what a wonderful giveaway and a great look at some really fascinating products. I currently have a couple of your intake/exhaust fans, as well as a very nice Carbon Filter, a new grow tent for vegging would really complete my grow space. @beccabuds, @SmokingWings, @Melville Hobbes.

Rules:
1. Follow us @VIVOSUN

黑五giveaway.jpg
Another awesome sponsor and giveaway!!
Thank you Vivosun for the opportunity and to the 420 community.
My favorite thing atm is my 4x4 tent I got from Vivosun a couple months ago.
Went together very easily and the overall build of the material is top notch in my opinion and would recommend to anyone starting. 👌🏻🤙🏻👊🏻
@7Dust2
@LKABudMan
@Krissi Carbone

@VIVOSUN, thank you for your continued contributions to this :420:community and for your involvement with our members.

@Canachris @Will11 @jokerlola

My first tent kit ever was Vivosun. It was a small 2 x 3 tent, with amazing construction and both light blocking and high reflective properties. It had the Vivosun 4 in inline fan and carbon filter housed within it.

I am currently using a 6 in tent clip on fan that @VIVOSUN offers on their product line for use in my 3 x 3.

Hoping one of my friends here will be able to showcase your wonderful light!

Back
Top Bottom