VIVOSUN Black Friday Giveaway!!!

Rules:
1. Follow us @VIVOSUN

2. Like this post, Tag 3 friends, and comment with your favorite product from VIVOSUN. We’re choosing one of you and giving away your favorite product as the prize on Nov 25!!!:cheer:
黑五giveaway.jpg
@Krissi Carbone @el gringuito @Buds Buddy

Thanks for this generous opportunity! I love my two @VIVOSUN lights! They have given me consistently great results. I just got my new 4x2 VIVOSUN tent so I would LOVE a new light that supports this size. Thanks!

Hello @VIVOSUN ! Hello @StoneOtter , @Carcass, @GainesvilleGreen! I use a lot of your stuff and am very pleased with the results.

My vivosun gear so far:
30x18x36 tent
36x20x62 tent
2. 4 inch 195cfm inline duct fans. fans
Many 3gal fiber pots
Elastic trellis

What next?
Stay stoneder!

@VIVOSUN I think your VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 4 ft. Basic Grow Kit with VS4000 LED Grow Light, 48" x 48" x 80"

Is everything a new or experienced grower could want or need. It takes the guess work out of it for a new grower and is everything from tent to light, and the ventilation is a great match. I believe this is one if not the best tent kits out there.

Have you seen this great giveaway sponsored by @VIVOSUN . This is definitely one of the better giveaways, @Twist Me Up , @Shellback and @Melville Hobbes

Thanks again for the great opportunity @VIVOSUN

:goodluck: everyone.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

@VIVOSUN I think your VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 4 ft. Basic Grow Kit with VS4000 LED Grow Light, 48" x 48" x 80"

Is everything a new or experienced grower could want or need. It takes the guess work out of it for a new grower and is everything from tent to light, and the ventilation is a great match. I believe this is one if not the best tent kits out there.

Have you seen this great giveaway sponsored by @VIVOSUN . This is definitely one of the better giveaways, @Twist Me Up , @Shellback and @Melville Hobbes

Thanks again for the great opportunity @VIVOSUN

:goodluck: everyone.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
This is the kit I started with and I couldn't agree more! Fantastic tent/light/ventilation kit.

What a fantastic opportunity @VIVOSUN, thank you so much for the giveaway!

I was just talking to the Mrs to start planning a 2-in-1 tent in our spare room, perfect timing! I'm currently using the Vivosun 36x36 with their 4" fan and carbon filter and it's awesome!

VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 3 ft. Complete Grow Kit with 2-in-1 Grow Tent Kit, VS2000 & T5 Grow Light, 48" x 36" x 72" is what I'm thinking about right now.

Hey @sjb504, @845Kingjames check out this awesome giveaway!

It's the big day! 🎉😍We're announcing the winners of our Black Friday Giveaway!
A big congratulations to @Bill284 😍for winning his favorite product: VS6450 LED Grow Light!✨

Please send us a DM so we can coordinate getting you your prizes!
Thanks to everyone who played, we have tons of giveaways, so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!💯
1669369887317.png

A big congratulations to @Bill284 😍for winning his favorite product: VS6450 LED Grow Light!✨

Thanks to everyone who played, we have tons of giveaways, so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!💯
1669369887317.png
@Bill284 Congratulations!
@VIVOSUN Thank you!

1669369887317.png
Congrats my friend, nice score. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom