Vivosun Labor Day Giveaway - Win What You Want

@Bill284 and @CaptainLucky
The funny thing is, the 5x5 kit is only $10.00 more than the 4x4 kit.
With the 5x5 you get an upgrade on the fan and 9 additional sq. ft. of grow space.

It's just a great setup, no matter how you look at it.
I didn’t want to seem to greedy 😂Lmfao

@Bill284 and @CaptainLucky
The funny thing is, the 5x5 kit is only $10.00 more than the 4x4 kit.
With the 5x5 you get an upgrade on the fan and 9 additional sq. ft. of grow space.

It's just a great setup, no matter how you look at it.
My wife would legit kill me on the extra feet, she barely wants to let me get a 4x4 x'DD

THIS WOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT LABOR DAY THANKS VIVOSUN

never have enough grow lights, but then I could use a tent maybe a fan wonder how the wife would like it if I went hydro? so many choices @GreenFingaz , @Melville Hobbes , @Braddah Waiheesohai im sure you guys wouldnt mind picking one too I gotta check out the thing that looks like a grill Im guessing a trimmer or curing vat im going to go find out now GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!

I really like the VIVOSUN VSF6450 Foldable LED Grow Light another 200 watts would be nice

I've been thinking about this tent since I saw it in a post from another grower here.
@HashGirl @TwelveCoffee @HappyHazmat88 have you guys seen this?

Awesome! Another giveaway! Just in time to squeeze another crop! @VIVOSUN I would love your Vivosun vsf6450 foldable LED! It would be amazing in my new journal!

VIVOSUN VSF6450 Foldable LED Grow Light

I have dreams about it often.

2142PCS Samsung 3030 (6500K) lights and 84PCS 660nm Osram 3030 lights. 'drool'

40% higher PPFD than HID lamps and delivers high-efficiency (2.8μmol/J) LED light with low power consumption (645W) for real energy savings!

Savings that we alllllll need! Thank you @VIVOSUN for this opportunity!

Hey friends check out this awesomeness! Get in to win! @Bill284 @GandalfWhite @CelestialNurseries

:Namaste: :roorrip:

Hey gromies, happy Labor Day! In honor of all the hardworking growers, we bring you this "Win What You Want" Giveaway. Join us for the chance to win your favorite product!

Simple to enter:
1. Follow @VIVOSUN
2. Like this post
3. Tag 3 friends who also love growing, and visit our Official website: Love What You Grow | VIVOSUN to choose your favorite product and comment with its product name/link

We'll pick up 1 lucky friend(US & Canada residents only) on September 8, who will get their favorite product in the comment.

In addition, we also prepare an extra 15% off code on our official website- Labor15 for our fam. Valid until September 5!

Good luck & happy growing with VIVOSUN!
G.jpg
Hey just a quick question.... Do we enter daily or is it a one and done kind of deal?

Thanks again for the opportunity 😊

@InTheShed @GratefulBud and @7Dust2

Have you guys seen this cool contest @VIVOSUN is hosting? If I could I’d get one of these

Or

One of these

Thanks @VIVOSUN

Hey gromies, happy Labor Day! In honor of all the hardworking growers, we bring you this "Win What You Want" Giveaway. Join us for the chance to win your favorite product!

Simple to enter:
1. Follow @VIVOSUN
2. Like this post
3. Tag 3 friends who also love growing, and visit our Official website: Love What You Grow | VIVOSUN to choose your favorite product and comment with its product name/link

We'll pick up 1 lucky friend(US & Canada residents only) on September 8, who will get their favorite product in the comment.

In addition, we also prepare an extra 15% off code on our official website- Labor15 for our fam. Valid until September 5!

G.jpg

Ohhhhh myyy! I'd love to win this and be able to have an indoor grow! I'd be so honoured and proud to show offand log multiple grows with @VIVOSUN as a sponsor.

I had a rough outdoor grow this season and all I want is to grow again! Inside with a nice set up and do an in depth journal here helped by my growmies liike @HappyHazmat88, @Gandalfthewhite, @LKABudMan and so many more, but you only asked for 3 ;)

I'm looking to fill my 4x4 space with this amazing package (is it ok to enter an entire package?)! Many, many buds to be flowered and cropped in this beautiul set up that I've been drooling over:drool:and wistfully day dreaming about:dreamy:.

:thanks::circle-of-love::love::cheer::thumb:

and best of luck to everyone! :goodluck::hippy:
Thanks again @VIVOSUN!

as a candian/american, could i win one prize for each citizenship?

jk. :)

Simple to enter:
1. Follow @VIVOSUN
2. Like this post

G.jpg

Thank you @VIVOSUN for putting this together.

Given a choice, I'd love to test out VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 2 ft. Smart Kit with AeroLight 100W, AeroZesh Ventilation Combo, 48" x 24" x 60"

I think it would be perfect for growing out males and my breeding projects.
Thank you for the tag @Bill284

@BeezLuiz And @Kanno26 did you see this giveaway?

as a candian/american, could i win one prize for each citizenship?

jk. :)
didnt it us say canadian and us residents only? so we gotta have dual citizenship to win? wow that narrows the field
JK

Back
Top Bottom