Vivosun Labor Day Giveaway - Win What You Want

Love What You Grow | Win What You Want

Awesome contest, @VIVOSUN.
Naturally, I'd ask for the VSF6450 but my room only has a single outlet and I'm sure I'm nearing max load.

A extra tent would mean being able to grow in the summer without moving so many things between residences.
I'm in need of a new exhaust fan and it wouldn't hurt to try out the VS4000. Pretty sweet bundle.

OR

To make trimming a breeze

OR

To keep air circulating

@Costanza, @Zephyrs, @marcus611a check out the giveaway.

It's the big day! We're announcing the winners of our Labor Day Giveaway!
A big congratulations to @OGpapa for winning his favorite product,
VIVOSUN VSF6450 Foldable LED Grow Light

Please send us a DM so we can coordinate getting you your prizes! Thanks to everyone who played, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!
420mgw.png

Please send us a DM so we can coordinate getting you your prizes! Thanks to everyone who played, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning!
420mgw.png
Congrats OGpapa :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Love What You Grow | Win What You Want

Awesome contest, @VIVOSUN.
Naturally, I'd ask for the VSF6450 but my room only has a single outlet and I'm sure I'm nearing max load.

A extra tent would mean being able to grow in the summer without moving so many things between residences.
I'm in need of a new exhaust fan and it wouldn't hurt to try out the VS4000. Pretty sweet bundle.

OR

To make trimming a breeze

OR

To keep air circulating

@Costanza, @Zephyrs, @marcus611a check out the giveaway.
The 4x4 is a very sweet bundle lucky lucky whoever gets that!!! Good luck

Congratulations @OGpapa youre going to love that VSF6460.

HOLY MOLY!

That is freaking sweeeeeeeeeeet! I am totally astonished! Dreams do happen ladies and gentlemen! @VIVOSUN Thank you so much for this opportunity! With this new addition, my little ladies will be living the high Life! Heh. Pun intended!!!!!!

:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip::Namaste:

Watch out for the arrival in my journal!

HOLY MOLY!

That is freaking sweeeeeeeeeeet! I am totally astonished! Dreams do happen ladies and gentlemen! @VIVOSUN Thank you so much for this opportunity! With this new addition, my little ladies will be living the high Life! Heh. Pun intended!!!!!!

:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip::Namaste:

Watch out for the arrival in my journal!
Many many congrats and all the best of buddings for your grows with your new gear!

420mgw.png
Congratulations @OGpapa nice score 👍

It was nice to dream about winning maybe next time it’ll be your turn bro 🍀
Yo no, I'm grateful, I've won enough giveaways in the last few months lol; I just had an emergency with my plants, and this woulda helped, but either way, I have it planned out, and I'll be fine! X'D.

Luck going your way too, Lucky!

420mgw.png
Thanks again @VIVOSUN for your great Love What You Grow Labor Day Contest ❤️

Back
Top Bottom