• Real Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Good

• Total voters

vooduu

Hey all you GREAT GROWERS! Welcome to my first hrydro grow!
Here is a couple of pics of my babies on the left is Purple Kush and on the right is White Cookies this is 8 days from seed germination!
The area you are looking at is going to be where my mothers and clones are going to be kept.
I am using standard florescent shop lights for this area, 20 gallon water tub aerated PH level 5.8 to 6!
I set my light timer to run 18 hrs a day and my water timer to run 3 times a day for 1 minute as they get bigger i will adjust the water cycle.
I am using 3-18-18 plant food with super 23% nitrogen added for veg stage!

My budding room is not built yet! but here are the dimensions and and setup!
Size of room 6ft.x5ft. 2 400 watt HPS lights (custom built chassis with exhaust going out the top)
Hydro system will be a custom built tube system with a 50 gallon water tank aerated!
3-18-18 plant food without the 23% super nitrogen!
PH level 5.8 to 6
Will adjust ppm as i go!
Would love to have your input after all the the best growers in the world are here!

20150822_092236.jpg
20150822_092157.jpg

Hey herby thanks for the comment and the vote of confidence! This is my first run at hydro so hopefully it keeps going good it's all in the nutrient!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well guys here is an update my little girls are turning into beautiful ladies its hard to believe these ladies are only 2 months old from seed!
I am going to be cloning today and this weekend building my budding closet will update when complete.
I would really like your comments, and advice please!
20151020_125257.jpg
20151020_125233.jpg
20151020_125210.jpg
20151020_125141.jpg

Hey Colorado
Thanks for checking in on me ive only been able to update 1 time a month i just updated and you are gonna poop when you see how much they have changed!
Oh and thanks for the positive energy i need all i can get!

How long you planning on vegging for?

Also, on the purple kush have you noticed any dark purpling of top leaves closer to the center and fading to green? Starting week 3 of flower for my purple kush and noticed that dark purple leaves fading to green. I saw that even in veg and it's even better in flower. On mine its like eggplant purple.

Hey tetraidol
Sorry i did not reply sooner! well i gonna veg for another month at least i just cut clones so i want to make sure their going good and would like for the plants to be about 3 feet tall before i flower.
And yes i am seeing quite a bit of purple in my leaves!

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Well had a bit of bad luck! Got my flower room built had everything working good and i had to go back on the road and i had a friend watching over them well he un plugged my pump to the nutrient did not notice for 3 days killed 4 of my purple kush! Just about killed them all!
So when i got back i gave the remaining 6 some tender loving care well you be the judge!
wc-inbud3.jpg
wc-inbud2.jpg
wc-inbud.jpg
pk-inbud.jpg

Here is some more pics wanted more pics without the funky yellow in them (Check Out The Buds,The Purple Kush Is Lookin real Nice!)
20151218_105019.jpg
white_cookies4.jpg
white_cookies-2.jpg
purple_kush14.jpg

49 days into flower
pk3-49days.jpg
pk3-49days.jpg
pk2-49days.jpg
pk1-49days.jpg
wc1-49days.jpg
wc2-49days.jpg
wc3-49days.jpg

I am really impressed with the white cookies and the purple kush i wish i could magnify to show you the tricombs they are 49 days in flower
and sticky icky and smells soooo sweet!!!

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Back
Top Bottom