Vote on Wife's first grow! - Make a Mother or flip? - Now who will teach who? - LOL

Thomgreenthum

55" wide Strawberry Blue. Should we keep as mother plant or flip to 12/12 your votes will decide!
image35953.jpg
image35953.jpg

Re: Vote on Wife's first grow! - Make a Mother or flip? - Now who will teach who? - L

??? what do you want to do with a mother like that ?
My motherplants are in 1/2gal pots and just to give some clones if needed.
Would only make sense if you sell clones or need 40 every week.

So if that quest is real flip that baby right away.

Re: Vote on Wife's first grow! - Make a Mother or flip? - Now who will teach who? - L

Agreed...that is not something you use as a mother that would be a travesty of a waste.

Take some clones and you could make a mother form one of them. Bloom that suka and enjoy.

:goodjob:

Thanks Guys I agree but my wife wants more votes...Happy wife happy life!! Lol

if it was my first grow i`de want to flip after taking some cuttings of course.

other wise it will be a longer wait until you harvest dry and cure your first grow.

regards

I want to flip... not a troll she is like attached to the damn thing thats why we ate voting. Lol

Sweet, I hope you continue to post and keep us up to date for the rest of the grow.

i agree with the first 2 posts; there are better way to keep mothers around!

plus if you clone it as is, it will still be the same plant, just with a massive hair cut :)

flip it!

Back
Top Bottom