Wanted A Journal But Don't Know How To Start

Thanks for the info, im wanting to grow sour diesel in the near future, least i can see yours finish up, im looking forward to the smoke report...

Give me your address when it's done al try send a sampler haha lights coming on in a hour or two al be getting some pics with the lights off today .

Forgot which ones which when uploading think it's
Hwfp
Both money makers
SourD
420-magazine-mobile1155491150.jpg

Looks like I got a good enough amount of bud sites on each plant which am happy with can't believe it's going so well when I never grown a tomato never mind maryjane

Looks like I got a good enough amount of bud sites on each plant which am happy with can't believe it's going so well when I never grown a tomato never mind maryjane
Yea them girls should give you a nice yield, that goes to show you can do anything you set your mind to.✌

Yea them girls should give you a nice yield, that goes to show you can do anything you set your mind to...

Cheers brother onwards on upwards in life leave the shot behind and start with this fresh life waking up in the morning to a fresh smell of a crops better than anything else in life ✌️.

Still nothing unfortunately, going by there estimate I could end up been very unlucky.. the latest date for arrival is 4th July which is just over a 3 week wait but if I do happen to get lucky for once then it should be here for Thursday.

Shit that's a bit of a wait . fingers are crossed for you

I'm hoping 12+ which is a lowish yield thatll give me 2oz a month for 6 month then I can start my next crop gotta have a break after this as I'm risking a biscuit doing it on tag already ...

I'm hoping 12+ which is a lowish yield thatll give me 2oz a month for 6 month then I can start my next crop gotta have a break after this as I'm risking a biscuit doing it on tag already ...

12 would be a big yield for me but because I'm going with an auto I can only expect 6-9oz but to be honest I would be pretty happy with 4 . and if we don't take the risk then who will .

12 would be a big yield for me but because I'm going with an auto I can only expect 6-9oz but to be honest I would be pretty happy with 4 . and if we don't take the risk then who will .

Well we got to take the good with the bad if we get caught we could be fooked but until then which hopefully never happens we will have free weed with the joy of growing are own n knowing exactly where and what's been thru the buds life

Back
Top Bottom