Wanted A Journal But Don't Know How To Start

She can't evict you without prior legal proceedings. If she illegally gained access even if it is via a locksmith, without a court order/warrant you may have a case. And she signed a police statement to an illegal eviction? Slam dunk!

.. hopefully paying for a new mars cob paybacks a botch even if I get sentenced I know il have stuff when I come out as I've already been offered a free tent listen to this bigger than my last one with bigger filters all free of expense he just wants half my first harvest and to work with him by showing him how to grow trying to build nest eggs for my self incase the police get there case as my ankles bracket is a 6 months inside for breaking conditions as you know about but even if that happens surely my civil case will still stand in the background il know more tomorrow once I speak to solicitors

Don't go bigger, go smaller. Less risk. Wait till ya in the clear before starting up again. Get a better landlord and change the locks :passitleft:

I won't be setting it up around mine again I'm currently looking into where to put it as got a caravan as well to do at same time or in combination with a generator still in the air ATM but I wouldn't go more than 6 plants it's just a bigger kit so be better to work it and more fun to be able to play around once it's up I don't want to loose my knowledge so am trying to stay involved but distant am sorting thru my flat tomorrow after work and getting the bits picked up and stored for now then go for my business meeting to set the plan as I got at least a month of freedom to start up and il just hopefully see it to harvest so I can store my bud or if it's too late am am already down il have cash instead as il be righting a journal to go thru for him hand written with deficiencies toxicitys and already of bought nutes ready ..

That sucks Robbo! I've been away far too many times for far too long, though not on that side of the pond, but the process is the same. I hope you can align your ducks before time's up.

I thought it was legal in the U.K. now..? It's messed up.. once a commonwealth country takes a step towards something like medical breakthroughs, shouldn't the rest jump on board?!?! If I get raided / persecuted by the government for growing proven medical strains in Aus, I'm applying for refuge status over in sweet sweet Canada ..

So sorry to hear that. Glad they did not find the plants. Good luck in the trial.

Extremely bad news lads just hit the 1st page of gazette of cannabis farm being found my landlords broke into my premises to show a person who wanted to buy the property round and stumbled across my girls so I've managed to ring my buddy and get the plants picked up but had to snap em all down I've just got out the nick and gone to grab my phone and stuff off my mates which I'd managed to get to safety I'm under investigation while they figure out what to do as they found no plants but a tent still up n running but I'm gonna go see the plants tomorrow to see what's salvaged am gonna smoke it as I can't let it go to waste 藍wish me luck in the coming court case...... I'm also taking my landlord to civil court for illegally entering my flat and trying to evict me as advised by my landlord to repay me for my losses ;)

So sorry to hear that. Glad they did not find the plants. Good luck in the trial.

Damn man ... I hope it pans out for ya. Bullshit it medicine . Just keep away for kids and pets

Careful Robbo. I wish you he best but if Weed is illegal, no court will reimburse lost expenses from an illegal operation. Your best bet is to argue infringement on any potential rights and seek statutory damages as declaratory and punitive are unlikely. If you need help, PM me.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom